• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ZombieBabe

15194929.jpg

BOYNTON BEACH, FL - Two 17-year-old girls stole an envelope of money from a Girl Scout selling cookies outside of a grocery store. One of the teens approached the 9-year-old girl, asked what her favorite kind of cookies were, then snatched the envelope off the table before hopping in another girl's car and fleeing the scene.

The police caught up with the snatcher at her high school, and she allegedly confessed to the crime.

Since the girls did not use force in the snatching and the money was returned, charges weren't immediately filed, leaving the little cunts to wander the streets, even going back to the scene of the crime to TAUNT THE LITTLE GIRL THEY ROBBED. When reporters asked for comment, one ranted "We went through all that effort to get it, we got all these charges and we had to give the money back. I'm kind of pissed." The other girl didn't mince words either, telling reporters, "I'm not sorry, I'm just pissed that I got caught."

They then drove away in their nice sedan that daddy probably bought. The money was never found, but one of the sluts' fathers repaid the Troop. The Winn Dixie that girls had their stand in front of also gave the troop $200.00.

Now, this is why I'm glad I didn't have a girl. Granted, boys can be that pig-headed too, but girls are just all EXTRA snide about it. I always said that I didn't want a girl because if she grew up with some princess complex where she turns into Paris Hilton and sluts around thinking people are going to pay her bills, then they'd better take me to jail now because I would flat BEAT HER ASS. That's what those two self-entitled brats up there need... one good parental ass-kicking and being put out on their ear and forced to fend for themselves.

http://www.wpbf.com/news/15194935/detail.html

Watch the video. It's great!

Oh, but look at that poor anorexic girl in the yellow shirt, she obviously needed the money to buy food. I can see her hip bones and ribs hanging out.....poor thing.

:666:

lemme get this right-

youre going off on girls being *rank* because of these two hosebags?

sounds like some heavy axe grinding unless i'm reading you wrong.

ive got girls and i can assure you they are nothing like these two.

do you need to be reminded any sex can act the twat?

trash these baglappers all you want-but-please keep it in perspective

unless i'm reading you wrong.
Apparently you are.

me said:
Granted, boys can be that pig-headed too, but girls are just all EXTRA snide about it.

Then there's this:

me again said:
I always said that I didn't want a girl because if she grew up with some princess complex where she turns into Paris Hilton and sluts around thinking people are going to pay her bills, then they'd better take me to jail now because I would flat BEAT HER ASS.
Note the emphasis.

Also, please see the thread I started about thinning the herd five assholes at a time. I'm an equal opportunity hater when it comes to stupid kids who think they are entitled to something. Not ALL kids. Just THOSE kids.

ahhhh-

the internet is a grand place for sweeping generalizations-

being as i'm all about snide;

nice to see such a refreshing outlook on the youth of today-

i'm sure you set an elegant example where ever you may roam.

no response necessary..your lingering charms echo on

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23F5_oPUuNY[/MEDIA]

And I admit, the girls made me laugh. I am sure their parents are cringing.

aye-theyre wee scabby

cunts to be sure-

the clip is almost too perfectly edited-

the media is in overdrive

i blame britney-
snort

no response necessary..your lingering charms echo on
Oooh! you're one of those "last word" people, aren't you? How's that for a sweeping generalization?

I'm talking about kids who take daddy's $80,000 BMW, trespass on private property and kill themselves and 4 of their friends. I'm talking about sluttily dressed girls who "need money" so they pick on someone more helpless than them who is actually WORKING for her money and then are stupid enough to go on TV and bitch because they got caught. What do they need the money for? Another Abercrombie & Fitch shirt?! More text messages on their cell phones?! The world's a rough place when daddy won't give you any spending scratch and you're too stuffed up your own ass to get a job.

I'm not talking about your precious little angels. I'm talking about these kids. You seem to be missing that. The title of the thread is talking about THESE TWO girls. Not ALL girls.

You are aware that I am a female right? I wouldn't want you to think that I'm some "sexist pig" or whatever it is you feminists are calling men these days.

Creepy child
That scared the shit out of me!

re

Now, this is why I'm glad I didn't have a girl. Granted, boys can be that pig-headed too, but girls are just all EXTRA snide about it. I always said that I didn't want a girl because if she grew up with some princess complex where she turns into Paris Hilton and sluts around thinking people are going to pay her bills, then they'd better take me to jail now because I would flat BEAT HER ASS. That's what those two self-entitled brats up there need... one good parental ass-kicking and being put out on their ear and forced to fend for themselves.
---
youre singing the praises of sons over daughters (which your post indicates you do not have) and i responded with my praise for my daughters. seeing as that was in part the title of your post -"why i'm glad i had sons"-i find my statement congruous
to the topic.

if you did not want alternate opinions-you might have stated that.

---

the trials and tribulations of posting on the internet..
elfdust3d1.gif

if you did not want alternate opinions-you might have stated that.
Alternate opinions is one thing, but you jumped down my throat inferring that I said that all girls were like that, even going so far as to remind me that "any sex can act the twat" when I clearly said that in my original post.

I was being facetious with my original post anyway, as most of us are around here. Perhaps you ought to get a feel for the place before you jump right in and step on people's toes. I would like to point out here that you insulted me first; the insults about my lingering charms, axe-grinding and sweeping generalizations were a nice touch. I never made any assumptions about you as a person to be making such comments before that. Shame you felt that you had to resort to name calling. Even worse is that I stooped to your level after that. Oh well. :neutral:

Feel free to have the last word. I'm done.

re

Alternate opinions is one thing;
---
yes they are
----

but you jumped down my throat
---
if you consider THAT having your throat jumped down, i can see why you are flouncing off in a tizzy
------

inferring that I said that all girls were like that,
----
youre inferring that i inferred
-----

even going so far as to remind me that "any sex can act the twat" when I clearly said that in my original post.
----
seemed like you needed reminding as you went upon your facetious way
-------

I was being facetious with my original post anyway, as most of us are around here. Perhaps you ought to get a feel for the place before you jump right in and step on people's toes.

---
i think my feel is dandy-thanks. if your toes got stepped on, perhaps you should remove them from the common path.
---

I would like to point out here that you insulted me first; the insults about my lingering charms, axe-grinding and sweeping generalizations were a nice touch.
---
no insult intended, i was just being facetious. i prefaced with appropriate remarks in regards to my inferring your tone incorrectly-how you took my words is your burden.
-------

I never made any assumptions about you as a person to be making such comments before that
-----
you called me a feminist; that is an assumption
---

shme you felt that you had to resort to name calling. Even worse is that I stooped to your level after that. Oh well.
---
shame? i have none and rightly so. i did not resort to "namecalling" i was snide- you did stoop to making it personal by referring to
"my precious little angels"
-----

Feel free to have the last word. I'm done.
---
youre too kind,

perhaps to avoid this type of misunderstanding in the future-you should take care to word your posts more succinctly and be prepared for the consequences of your statements-given that it is a rather public forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
I edited your post, taintfutcha, only cause I was having problems reading it. :)

Oh, and by edit, I just quoted ZB's statements. I didn't modify what was said.

Last edited:
The red head on the left is quite hot. I would be plenty willing to handle her discipline. :whip:

Oh, but look at that poor anorexic girl in the yellow shirt, she obviously needed the money to buy food. I can see her hip bones and ribs hanging out.....poor thing.

:666:

Pssh. Would definitely get with the blonde. Don't be jealous.

Pssh. Would definitely get with the blonde. Don't be jealous.

Doc, I can assure you, jealousy was not the reason for my post. I'm 43, she's a damn teenager. It was a fucking joke. At her age I was as busty as I am now, and was built damn well...Ummm still am. ;)

*throws Blondie a biscuit*:D

This is all jsut rumor, of course, but fuck it...if you want to find the info, it's out there.

The blond is Stephanie Woods and the redhead is Diana Z. One of them goes to school with the girl scout's older sister and is their neighbor. It is rumored that the blond has herpes and that both kids are known drug addicts. Yes, the parents are rich.

Someone get some Myspace pages!

This is all jsut rumor, of course, but fuck it...if you want to find the info, it's out there.

The blond is Stephanie Woods and the redhead is Diana Z. One of them goes to school with the girl scout's older sister and is their neighbor. It is rumored that the blond has herpes and that both kids are known drug addicts. Yes, the parents are rich.

Someone get some Myspace pages!

If you're right, I've found what I *think* (can't confirm) is the blonde one's home phone number and the father's name.

I will say, these chicks do live up to the school logo though.

So much judgment in this thread. If you Google Stephanie Woods, you will find that she has matured and now singlehandedly runs and operates a charity that provides condoms, clean needles, food, and Girl Scout cookies to homeless inner-city quadriplegic prostitutes.

Just kidding. If her mugshots are any indication, she's still the same Stephanie Woods we all knew and loved. Just older. From the looks of it, about 25 years older than she was in 2008.

WPTV-Stefanie-Woods_1400589857448_4946697_ver1.0_640_480_zpsw5jbuzkj.jpg

Stefanie Woods, 24, was arrested Wednesday in Brevard County by U.S. Marshals and is now in custody at the Palm Beach County jail.

Woods gained her nickname after a 2008 arrest when she helped a friend steal $164 from a 9-year-old girl selling Girl Scout cookies in front of a South Florida Winn-Dixie store.

Her most recent troubles started after her probation officer learned that she changed her residence without first getting permission from the officer.

According to the Florida Department of Corrections, she has previously violated her probation for the following reasons: failure to remain confined while on community control, failure to follow instructions, failure to follow the rules of electronice monitoring, using illegal drugs, abusing prescription drugs, failure to submit to a drug test, absconding from residential drug treatment, and leaving the county without permission.
http://www.wptv.com/news/region-c-p...lm-beach-county-jail-over-probation-violation

Here's the story detailing her charitable work. Or something like that.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/palm-beach/fl-cookie-monster-prison-sentence-20141024-story.html

"In 2010, Woods was sentenced as a youthful offender to probation for the 2009 felony charges, which involved robbing a man of prescription drugs in Palm Beach Gardens...

"Woods also has been accused of participating in a theft of $400 from a car parked at a gas station in Boca Raton in October 2013, according to reports from police and her probation officer."

Last edited:
Back