• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sister Iroz

Nun the worse for where
Bold Member!
Original-3.jpg
Original-2.jpg

North Little Rock Police arrested 39 year old Scotty Vest for sexual indeceny outside a women's bathroom, near a playground at Burns Park. Vest was arrested Monday after police say he exposed himself and masturbated in front of three children, two 11 and one 12, while trying to lure them inside the bathroom.

Those three children ran to a group of adults nearby and asked for help. "They came up to me and they were waiving at me and next thing I know they're running down the hill you know, call the cops, call the cops, there is this man there's this man dressed up as a woman and he's playing with himself," says Mary Stafford.

"I was the first one over there next to him. He didn't notice me at first. He was just leaning against the wall playing with himself. He was wearing a wig, a blonde wig, a big stuffed bra and a white thong with his private parts hanging out," recalls Paul Hohnbaum.

"He got up and he looked really startled...then the rest of the people came up. He was trying to tell us, he was trying to justify, "I apologize, I didn't mean to get the kids involved." And he opened up the door stuck his head out like this. We came up kicked the door and it shoved him in here," says Hohnbaum.

While someone called 911, Paul and several others leaned against the door to keep Vest inside the bathroom until police arrived. During that time, Vest changed into a mini skirt.

"It's really upsetting to know that somebody was doing this like it was nothing," says Stafford.

Vest is charged with three counts of sexual indecency. He's being held at the Pulaski County jail on no bond.
http://www.fox16.com/news/local/sto...-child-at/ehozQqRzrEmKVIfjZgGHLQ.cspx?rss=315

Disgusting sick perverted FUCK!

Last edited by a moderator:
"It's really upsetting to know that somebody was doing this like it was nothing," says Stafford.

WTF? Why is this happening more and more often? Do freaks really think its ok to play with them selves in public?

This guy drew attn to himself the second he put on on that hollister mini skirt, to a 11 & 12 yrs old...thats the funniest thing they have seen...until the penis makes its appearance!!

I like the way the adults re acted, as a community we need to protect our children.

"He got up and he looked really startled...then the rest of the people came up. He was trying to tell us, he was trying to justify, "I apologize, I didn't mean to get the kids involved." And he opened up the door stuck his head out like this. We came up kicked the door and it shoved him in here," says Hohnbaum.

he didn't mean to get the kids involved? what the fuck ever, i don't believe that. if he wasn't looking for kids, why was he whacking off in front of them and trying to get them into the bathroom? lying pedo piece of shit.

i think it's great that the adults kept him there until the cops came. i'm sure they probably wanted to just kick his ass,and if i had been in that situation i don't think i could have resisted the temptation.

this pervy douche bag looks like a 4 dollar tranny hooker in that stupid outfit and a very ugly one at that. it would be fucking funny if he hadn;t been trying to molest kids while he was wearing it. they should have left him in that outfit when they threw his ass in jail, now that would have been funny. he would have been very popular with the other inmates, even as fugly as he is.

That first picture is priceless. Kudos to the adults who stepped up to the plate and took care of this guy until the police arrived. All I can say is ewwwwwwwww.

What the fuck's wrong with this guy?

Had he masturbated in front of my kids I would have kicked him in the balls so hard they'd be lodged in his intestines!

I wouldn't need to lock him in the bathroom he'd be down for a good while.

How did the parents, especially the dads not kick his ass?
I am a small woman but there would have been no stopping me.

WTF? Why is this happening more and more often? Do freaks really think its ok to play with them selves in public?

This guy drew attn to himself the second he put on on that hollister mini skirt, to a 11 & 12 yrs old...thats the funniest thing they have seen...until the penis makes its appearance!!

I like the way the adults re acted, as a community we need to protect our children.

Honey it's happening more often because more and more parents are paying closer attention to their children and the pervs are having to become more bold about it.

But I have to say, yay for the adults!! And honestly if hadn't been for children being involved, the pictures made me snortgiggle!!

Back