• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
1714177686653.png

The South Carolina Law Enforcement Division said three family members have been charged in connection to the disturbing death of a special needs 13-year-old from Spartanburg County.
An investigation was launched into the death of Robert Blake Fish, who passed away on Oct. 8, 2022. He was diagnosed with Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome earlier in life, a severe medical condition that causes epilepsy and other developmental delays.

When first responders were called to his home in the fall of 2022, investigators said they found Fish left out on the porch. The teen was only 47 pounds when he died, officials said.
After an autopsy was completed, the coroner’s office listed Fish’s death as malnutrition and dehydration. Other significant conditions included withholding seizure medication, the coroner reported.
The teen was supposed to be on multiple different medications according to authorities, but he was not being given them by his mother, Hope Fish. Investigators said they found a bottle of seizure medicine for Fish at the home that had been filled five months earlier - and still had 85 pills inside.
After a lengthy investigation, Hope Fish, Freddie Fish II and Freddie Fish Senior were all charged and booked into the Spartanburg County Detention Center on April 24.

Hope Fish has been charged with murder, inflicting great bodily injury on a child and unlawful conduct toward a child.
Freddie Fish II, the victim’s uncle, is charged with accessory before the fact to a violent felony and unlawfully placing a child at risk.
Freddie Fish Sr., his grandfather, has been charged with unlawfully placing a child at risk.

My Grandchild at 5 weighed 50 lbs, he was not a big child. Anyone who saw Robert had to know he was being starved! I hope all of them get lengthy sentences, should be the death penalty! They were “homeschooling” him, yes, as she gave him his medications too! NOT!

Latest posts

Back