• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Jessiesgirl1108

Chameleon
The Riverside Press-Enterprise reports that police say the 30-year-old man was yelling and cussing at Civic Plaza Park visitors on Tuesday afternoon.

He first yelled at and assaulted a skateboarder and repeatedly kicked the man's dog.

Sheriff's officials say the LA man then followed two women and a grandmother holding her two-year-old granddaughter into the nearby City Hall.

The group of four ran to find safety.

Police say the assailant hit the grandmother and tried to take the child.

But the two other women began striking him with chairs to protect the elderly woman.
[...]

'He looked like a zombie,' Corrales told the network.

'It was mainly grabbing his blood and smacking us.

'But he would smack it hard in our face and make sure that it rubbed all over us.'
[...]

Deputies have arrested the man and are trying to determine whether drugs were involved in the incident.

CBS identified him as Reginald Peralta, 30.

No charges have been filed yet.

Police say the reason Peralta was covered in blood was because he was wounded during the first alleged attack with the skateboarder, who hit Peralta over the head with his board.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...zed-man-covered-blood-chair-attacked-her.html

It was in my local paper today that the police made their first DUI arrest with the person under the influence of Flakka.

It's like the second coming of fucking salt here. My area got hit hard by meth and salt, we had some huge meth cooking busts back in the day, and I have old "friends" still under federal indictment for importing and selling salt, they used to get it from China. Now we have this shit here too.

So much for people thinking the country gets to avoid this shit. Oh Hell no, we get stuck right in this fucking mess too, drugs have always been a huge problem here. We just move from one monstrous substance to the next. Ugh.

"Deputies have arrested the man and are trying to determine whether drugs were involved in the incident."
Hmmm... Ya think !?!? or maybe he was just having a bad day. o_O

Haha, I was watching something on TV one day and I asked my oldest daughter about this rapper I saw "Whale" and she kept looking at me like I was crazy. She said, "it's Wale, Mom" full of youthful disgust. "Walay" apparently is how you pronounce it. :shrug:

Yay, maybe we'll have more face eaters!

Trust me, I know what you mean. If it wasn't for my boyfirend being in the music scene as a career and me doing kid's face painting parties I would be so out of touch with the younger generation.

Wale - I'm right there with ya on that one...would have pronounced it the same way ;)

It seems like I read about Flakka one day, and then there have been soooo many stories about people on it that have come out immediately after I learned about the drug. People need to learn to steer clear of synthetic anything. Spice, bath salts, flakka...all that shit is horrible and will make you go insane. Smoke a bowl and chill out with some cheetos and a funny movie.

Hopefully he don't have any diseases or blood infections. Which is the only reason I could think of as to why he would try and rub his blood all over them. Idk. I'm just saying, that kind of shit would really make this story huge. Not to mention fuct up. Eeeww

It seems like I read about Flakka one day, and then there have been soooo many stories about people on it that have come out immediately after I learned about the drug. People need to learn to steer clear of synthetic anything. Spice, bath salts, flakka...all that shit is horrible and will make you go insane. Smoke a bowl and chill out with some cheetos and a funny movie.
How about synthetic oil for my car?

Back