• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Blizzard

BULLET TO THE HEAD
Bold Member!
Wow, there's a lot here.

@Sugar Cookie : he only does that laugh once that I noticed and it didn't last long

You know what's funny ... when I squint my eyes, and like, turn my head sideways, and then cover one of my eyes with my hand, Vivek Ramaswamy looks kinda like a black guy. Shouldn't the ABC/CBS/CNN/etc be cheerleading for him at every opportunity? Oh wait, those news organizations are captured by the deep state, so no.

Not sure about this guy... Talks fast, skims...

Mentions at one.point that he's not running ads like others. His PAC is small compared with others. Is anyone really running ads at this point?

My thoughts too.
Real convincing when he's talking fast enough and really not answering questions.
With this guy it can help to listen to the interview more than once.

not even kidding.

It looked to me that he didn't skim, but he does talk faster than average (and like 100x faster than broken-brains-Biden : D ).

With this guy it can help to listen to the interview more than once.

not even kidding.

It looked to me that he didn't skim, but he does talk faster than average (and like 100x faster than broken-brains-Biden : D ).
Couldn't you just imagine what would come out of Biden's mouth if he had to talk this fast?

Problem with that speed is it requires multiple listenings... I like the ability to think while he talks, especially if interesting or concerning. Otherwise, it's a commercial.
Post automatically merged:

This is what I meant. Cringe Warning.

You nailed it!

Back