• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

TheZeitgeist

Apparently breaking in sunny Ontario, CA this Memorial morning comes a bizarre development.

Police went to a residential scene after getting a call from someone saying a woman was pushing a trash can - containing a body inside - down the street. Police found this woman, and recovered the body from her home. She finished pushing it down the street perhaps?

And also there's more body parts in the home that the coroner will run out and fetch 'later this morning.'

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Body-Parts-Found-in-Ontario-122821154.html

Last edited:
Carmen Montenegro Brings Trash Can Containing Body Home

ONTARIO (KTLA) -- A woman brought a trash can containing the body of a deceased man to an area home, officials said.

51-year-old Carmen Montenegro was spotted toting a trash can down the street before bringing it to a home located on the 700 block of Holmes near H Street, where she told the residents that a body was inside the trash can and asked the residents, reportedly her relatives, to help her dispose of it.

Ontario police were alerted to the scene by a resident of the home at approximately 3pm Sunday, according to a report released by the San Bernardino Coroner's Department.

When police arrived onto the scene, it was confirmed that the body of a deceased male of unknown age or race was inside the trash can.

The daughter of the homeowner told KTLA that Montenegro is her cousin and that she did come to the house yesterday with the body asking for help disposing of it. The homeowner's daughter said that she did not know who the victim was.

According to the homeowner's daughter, Montenegro is not mentally unstable.

[...]
http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/ktla-ontario-body-in-trash-can,0,7626746.story
30iuh34.jpg
Carmen Montenegro brought home a body in garbage can​

The national anthem of Montenegro sounds rather frightening. I like it.

[video=youtube;t1MsW_E-KyI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1MsW_E-KyI[/video]

Cant ever trust anyone but yourself, and if you wear gloves take them home and burn them. wear a white suit and shower cap while your at it too...

From LATimes:

The trash can contained parts of a man's body and investigators from the department and the county coroner’s office are searching for the other remains.

The daughter of a homeowner in the neighborhood told a KTLA-TV Channel 5 reporter that Montenegro is her cousin and that she came to the house Sunday with the body asking for help disposing of it. The woman said she did not know who the victim was.

They still haven't identified who it is (was?), but it looks like one adult man met a pretty grisly end. And apparently the 'suspect' (Carmen Montenegro) was sort-of-kind-of looking for help from the neighbors on what to do with Mystery Man. As in taking him over to her cousin's house and being like I need some ideas here.... Crazy.

I don't know why I am not disturbed by this............maybe because I thought I would be on the news one day pushing a body down the street in a trash can................guess I will have to find another fantasy...............

Yeah, I saw the story this morning when 'Carmen' was still just 'woman' and figured that's probably what went on. It is a strange story, not surprised at all someone else jumped on it.

Fascinating, yet disturbing.
Idyllwild Arts is missing a student. I wonder if she got as far as Ontario? Not that far away from here.

The daughter of a homeowner in the neighborhood told a KTLA-TV Channel 5 reporter that Montenegro is her cousin and that she came to the house Sunday with the body asking for help disposing of it. The woman said she did not know who the victim was.
Very bizzare. Asked for help disposing of it but does not know who the victim is. hmm. why not just call the authorities?
something missing here.

According to the homeowner's daughter, Montenegro is not mentally unstable.

I wouldn't be so sure about that statement. Anyone pushing a body in trash can can't be all too sane.

I realize a blog is not the best source, but this one may be right. There is a mugshot there also!

Body parts found in trash bin may be remains of woman's ex-boyfriend, police say

http://shavedlongcock.blogspot.com/2011/05/woman-pushing-garbage-can-full-of-body.html

I read your link there and that sounds just about right. Carmen's intransigence with the cops has slowed info about this down, she's going to make them put the story together the hard way with forensics, right up to ID'ing the dude. Its an odd gender-bender of a case; I hate to say it but usually when someone gets totally butchered its morea guy-on-girl thing.

[MENTION=4663]walkingeagle[/MENTION], Why in Hades are you reading a site called shaved long cock? Just wonderin'.

I love you to death [MENTION=2186]Amazon[/MENTION], but you know how we men are! If I find a blog worth reading, I'm going to look!

[MENTION=4663]walkingeagle[/MENTION], everday you become more and more bizarre, lol. Love it!

I really thought that I would be the one featured on D'D for doing something like this. This bitch beat me to it! WTF?!

Ontario trash can remains identified; suspect's children arrested

ONTARIO, Calif. (KABC) -- A man was identified as the dismembered body discovered in a trash can pushed by a woman in Ontario Sunday.

Diamond Bar resident Samuel Wiggins Jr., 63, was identified as the man, Ontario police said Wednesday night.

Ontario detectives had searched the residence of Wiggins Tuesday night on the 23700 block of Meadow Fall Drive in Diamond Bar.

On Wednesday investigators searched a residence on the 6000 block of Foster Bridge Rd. in Bell Gardens. Police found additional body parts in two large flower pots, according to the Ontario department.

The San Bernardino County Coroner found that body parts found in the trash can Sunday and at the Bell Gardens residence Wednesday belonged to Wiggins.

Police said the entire body of Wiggins had been recovered.

Ontario Police arrested two children of Montenegro's, Riverside residents Daniel Ortiz, 25, and Chanel Ortiz, 26, as accessories in the murder of Wiggins. They were arrested during a traffic stop by Ontario officers Wednesday and booked as accessories to murder.

The investigation remained ongoing Wednesday night.

8165801_448x252.jpg

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?s...mpire&id=8165796&rss=rss-kabc-article-8165796

Unless it involves child abuse the "really good reason" won't be good enough. And if it does, why wait until the kids are grown?

Last edited:
Back