• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Crazy Cat Lady

Dazed and confused
Bold Member!
Three men, 20 and younger, were arrested and found guilty of Pamela's murder. Two received life with the chance of parole, and the shooter was sentenced to LWOP. They had done another robbery that January and attempted to kill another woman, Melissa Burke. She was shot multiple times, but lived to ID the shooter at his trial.

The gated community of Amhurst in Atlanta has a reputation for being a safe haven. But on November 30, 2013, that serenity was shattered.

Around 8 p.m. that evening, 43-year-old Pamela Williams, frantically called 911 to report a home invasion. In the recorded call, she told the dispatcher that people were in her home and that she was hiding in her closet.

“Help me,” she pleaded in a hushed voice. “Help me. Help.” The next sound was a gunshot.

Then there was silence — "and it was deafening."

First responders found Williams, who had been shot in the forehead, alone in her home. She was rushed to the hospital, where she was eventually taken off life support and died.

Back