• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

everjaded

ಠ_ಠ
Bold Member!
Photos of some of the other prostitutes and johns at link, though this one definitely takes the cake.
Seeing the posted ages compared to the photos really breaks my brain a bit. Drugs are bad, mmmkay?

1AcrkkK.jpg

A one-eyed sex worker who bears a striking resemblance to a character from the Walking Dead has been arrested.

Tiffany Dawn Evans, 30, was among 11 people arrested in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, when police made a massive prostitution bust on Wednesday night.

And based off her mugshot, the 30-year-old would not look out of place as an extra one state over in Georgia - where the Walking Dead is set and filmed.

Evans' right eye was so cloudy it was almost non-existent, while she also had marks on her face and stringy hair.

She was charged with prostitution, drugs and unlawful to advertise for sale, manufacture or possess.
The rest of the women and men arrested, aged from 24 to 58 years old, were busted not far from a stretch of tourist waterside resorts off South Kings Highway.

All of those arrested in the sting were charged with prostitution and some were hit with additional drugs charges as well.

Police said the group were busted during an undercover prostitution operation in the area.

It is the second large-scale prostitution bust at Myrtle Beach after police arrested 10 other women, aged between 25 and 54 years, just last week.

Myrtle Beach police spokesman Lt. Joey Crosby pledged at the time to continue working to address prostitution.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.dail...on-ring.html?client=ms-android-hms-tmobile-us

Holy Shite! That scared the crap out of me! That image will keep me up all night! Who would pay to have sex with THAT? Just sayin'....

People that are into Teratophila? It's a thing...
Or maybe there is an unusually high amount of Necroanimatophilia fans in that area I don't know. Creepy as fuck though. Would not pay for that nor do anything with her for free for that matter not at all.

PS: Cannot recommend using either of those terms to search for images.

Last edited:
I wanna see a round up of guys nailing that.
Something tells me it would be even more ghastly.

@everjaded I thought you were probably exaggerating with your headline...until I scrolled down and saw that picture! Holy crap! I have no words!

Strike that, I have words.

First, I thought, who... Who is giving her money for sex? (I could only think "someone who looks worse?" Or "someone with syphilis?") I mean, I'm sure she cleans up a little bit better (with bleach) & doesn't look quite so much like a zombie when she's high on... I don't know, probably brains... Like, maybe the unseeing eye doesn't always look like it's rolling back into her head against its will? (If I was a prostitute and had one eye like that and couldn't afford to get a prosthetic, I'd wear an eye patch and dress up like a pirate wench and be the pirate hooker! She's not very clever, apparently!)

Then I thought "oh, God, I wonder if her parents know where she is now..." & I started thinking that she was a little kid once, one who wrote Christmas lists to Santa, who went to school, all that kid stuff. And now... This. :( I hate when I get sad about/for the screw ups in the stories. Ugh!

My heart kind of breaks for this girl. She wasn't picked up on charges of robbery or violence against anybody. She looks like she has suffered so much. And I KNOW much of her troubles are probably caused by drugs, but what a pull these drugs must have on her for her to have ended up like this. Looking at her features and her bone structure, she probably would have been an attractive woman if she'd had a better life. Poor soul.

@MissGuggle @Keepalowprofile
If she isn't selling herself as a pirate hooker wench, and if she doesn't have a handjob special called "wank the plank", then she is failing in life even more than I already thought she was.

:cyclops:
Ok, THAT was fucking funny! :hilarious:
[doublepost=1481517720,1481517625][/doublepost]
My heart kind of breaks for this girl. She wasn't picked up on charges of robbery or violence against anybody. She looks like she has suffered so much. And I KNOW much of her troubles are probably caused by drugs, but what a pull these drugs must have on her for her to have ended up like this. Looking at her features and her bone structure, she probably would have been an attractive woman if she'd had a better life. Poor soul.
And you're as empathetic as I am. :( I also noticed how pretty she could've been.

@JackBurton ... Maybe it was a bukkake accident! :jawdrop:

January 17, 2018
Authorities have located a woman whose family members feared was dead as a result of a drug overdose.

Horry County police relayed via Twitter they had located 30-year-old Tiffany Dawn Evans.

Evans’ family filed a missing person’s report after receiving multiple phone calls claiming she had passed away.
Tiffany Evans was known to local law enforcement officials because of arrests for prostitution and drug use. She also grew worldwide acclaim as a result of a mugshot that went viral, labelling her as the “zombie prostitute.”

Crystal Evans said people who knew her daughter came forward with similar stories — that she had overdosed in Racepath, in a car, and that somebody booted her out of the car after she overdosed. She was told that Tiffany was never taken to a hospital.
Tiffany Evans spoke to her mother last Sunday, when she called asking for gas money to finally come back home.

“She sounded like she really wanted to come home. It was more believable this time than any other time to me,” Crystal Evans said. “It was like ‘mama, I need to leave, I’m going crazy down here. I can’t take it anymore, I need to come home.’”
1579270093060.png

I hope she’s gotten clean. Almost woke Jacob up over her mugshot. Where’s the goddamn blur for that one. Ik this is old; no torture needed.

Back