• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Dakota

FORUM BITCH / Beloved Cunt
Bold Member!
November 21, 2013:
Police in Rockland County have appealed to the public for help locating the mother of a Hispanic newborn found dead at a recycling plant last week.
[...]

“Since Nov. 12 we’ve been consumed by this, we are all fathers, we are all mothers, we have children and this has been 24 hours a day,” Police Chief Paul Modica said. “This is our primary focus in finding out who committed this homicide and also finding out if the mother of this child is safe and sound.”

The baby boy was found dead with his umbilical cord still attached at Brookfield Resource Management Inc. in Elmsford, Westchester County. The medical examiner determined the full-term baby was born alive and was the victim of a homicide.

His remains, a skirt and a lottery ticket were all in a garbage bag at the recycling facility. Authorities traced the lottery ticket back to a convenience store on Maple Avenue in Spring Valley. It’s believed the baby was dumped in a recycling bin behind the store, authorities said.

They’re hoping someone will recognize the skirt.

Modica said there have been many tips, but so far no good leads in the case.

“This mother of this child has not showed up, we don’t know if she’s also a victim somewhere that needs assistance or is possibly a victim of another homicide,” he said.

Meanwhile, officers have planned a funeral for the boy who’s been named Baby Angel. The funeral will be held Saturday morning at St. Joseph’s Church, which is across from police headquarters.

A reward of up to $5,000 is being offered to anyone with information leading to the arrest and conviction of those responsible for the death of the baby boy.
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/11...er-newborn-boy-found-dead-at-recycling-plant/

4gCWjle.jpg

Cops in Rockland County have arrested a cold-hearted mom who they say killed her baby boy and tossed him in the trash.

Maria Oliva Guaman-Guaman, 23, was arraigned Tuesday night on a charge of second-degree murder, Spring Valley Police Chief Paul Modica said Wednesday.

She is accused of strangling her newborn and putting the body in a recycling bin at a deli in Spring Valley.
[...]

Modica told the Daily News that Guaman-Guaman was “emotionless” when she was first interrogated and then began crying as investigators honed in on her as the suspect.

“There wasn’t the huge amount of remorse you would think in a situation like this,” said Modica.

“I got to tell you, there was a bit of callousness.”

She made a “full confession” and allegedly told detectives, “I can’t afford another child,” Modica said.

DNA linked Guaman-Guaman to the baby. Modica said she was a person of interest early in the investigation, and that five or six tips out of 50 or 60 pointed to her address in Spring Valley.
[...]

“It was a brutal murder,” Modica said.

Investigators dubbed the infant “Baby Angel” and gave him a proper burial on Nov. 23. The newborn never got a name.

Guaman-Guaman, who has a glass eye, had apparently been able to hide her pregnancy from the extended family she lived with in Spring Valley, Modica said.
[...]

The suspect worked at a dog food factory in nearby Hillburn and has a 2-year-old daughter now in the custody of child protective services.

Guaman-Guaman hails from Ecuador, was deported from the U.S. in 2008 or 2009 and managed to return, Modica said.
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...oy-throwing-dumpster-report-article-1.1544493

Another fucking pirate!?? Someone beat this one with the ugly stick - probably how she lost that eye. I hope there's some more beatings in her future too.

When I saw the pic, I was all ready to feel sorry for her. You know, maybe she was raped or somthing. Not that ugly people are incapable of having a loving relationship. Im proof of that. But, damn. So, when finishing the article after the Quasimodo portrait, I was stunned that she killed the baby friend, cause she couldn't afford another. And recycled it! Does she know that they have to be breathing for recycling? This is why I don't recycle. Id get it confused too.

Stupid woman, if she had given the baby up for adoption the prospective parents would have paid her bills and maybe helped her to become legal.

Someone voluntarily fucked this woman? No, I think rape charges will be coming soon for her, a male could NOT be that desperate.

Can't afford another kid then don't fuck without protection. As for the pic...yes I will be having nightmares. Icky.

LNJ2ERH.jpg

The 23-year-old Spring Valley mother accused of strangling her newborn son with a thick string and dumping his body into a recycling bin a short walk from her home pleaded not guilty Friday to second-degree murder.

Maria Oliva Guaman-Guaman, wearing a jumpsuit and chained around her waist, appeared before Rockland County Judge Charles Apotheker.
[...]

Guaman-Guaman, a citizen of Ecuador, gave birth to a son — named Baby Angel by the police — on Nov. 12. She is accused of strangling the baby within hours with a thick string, prosecutor Stephen Moore said Friday.

Guaman-Guaman is then accused of dumping the newborn with his umbilical cord still attached in a recycling bin outside a convenience store on Maple Avenue in Spring Valley.
[...]

One of Guaman-Guaman’s other lawyers, James Sexton, has said she may not have understood her constitutional rights when talking about the baby’s death to a Spanish-speaking officer or when she agreed to give police a DNA sample.

Sexton represents Guaman-Guaman pro bono in Rockland Family Court. The county took custody of Guaman-Guaman’s daughter after she had been arrested. Family Court Judge Sherri Eisenpress has kept the girl in foster care while Rockland Social Services investigates the girl’s father and family for possible custodians.

Guaman-Guaman remains jailed without bail on the murder charge and an immigration warrant for living illegally in the United States. She was deported to Ecuador in 2009 and made her way back to the U.S. in 2010, authorities said.

One of her uncles, Juan Guaman, told The Journal News earlier that the family didn’t know she was pregnant, saying she loved her daughter and worked hard to take care of her child.
http://www.lohud.com/article/201312...gel-strangled-string-mother-pleads-not-guilty

I wonder, WONDER, if women from different countries feel differently about these things, meaning, that we know that victims of DV, violent other countries, the people get NUMB to the violence, where when we see the actions of DV we are mortified but the Victim, having seen so much worse, doesn't react the way we would. I know as American's we are outraged and lets not forget, had she looked into ANYTHING in the wonderful US she couldn't stay away from, she could have Safe Haven'd the baby, no worries...I'm just thinking along the line of psychologically and the way they described her lack of reaction.

I wonder, WONDER, if women from different countries feel differently about these things, meaning, that we know that victims of DV, violent other countries, the people get NUMB to the violence, where when we see the actions of DV we are mortified but the Victim, having seen so much worse, doesn't react the way we would. I know as American's we are outraged and lets not forget, had she looked into ANYTHING in the wonderful US she couldn't stay away from, she could have Safe Haven'd the baby, no worries...I'm just thinking along the line of psychologically and the way they described her lack of reaction.

I am in no way defending anyone..historically Indians are treated worse than 2nd class citizens in latin american countries. They are beat, raped by their own police officers, people in power. She looks indian but i'm not sure.

If she was given a spainsh interpretor she might not have understood, as there are many different dialects. I don't know about Ecuador but in Mexico there are more than a dozen.

This in no way excuses what she did but I just have to wonder if she was raped because it seems like noone knew she was pregnant.

Did she even know about the Safe Haven laws? Not that a lot of our own use it.
who knows, I was just saying here is this woman, who was deported and came back and was working???? Dog food factory? (Hmmm hiring illegals I see) it would seem to me that she COULD look into what options she had, had she WANTED to.

I am in no way defending anyone..historically Indians are treated worse than 2nd class citizens in latin american countries. They are beat, raped by their own police officers, people in power. She looks indian but i'm not sure. If she was given a spainsh interpretor she might not have understood, as there are many different dialects. I don't know about Ecuador but in Mexico there are more than a dozen. This in no way excuses what she did but I just have to wonder if she was raped because it seems like noone knew she was pregnant.
I agree, NO DEFENSE, and when I was writing it, I was concerned because I didn't want anyone to think I was defending what she did, because BASICALLY I feel that most mommas, feel the way we do, we fall in love with our babies. I was just thinking about HOW she did it and her reaction, which if she was raped, it would explain her feelings too. My thoughts were along the lines of how we sometimes see people from other countries, when the commit crimes here, the violence of the act is sometimes shocking, but to them? In their country, that violence is nothing? IDK if I"m making any sense or not. LOL

Also, I truly believe Abusers pick their mates, much like pedophiles do, as well as, just because I would risk my life to leave, does not mean I hold other women lower who do stay, I understand that these victims are not JUST beaten physically,they are beaten mentally, financially and in many other ways, it is probably more appropriate for me to say its FRUSTRATING when women stay, but every case is different, when they pick their victims, they don't go looking for strong minded women for a reason, so they add on to whatever issues a victim had before, so to be clear, as frustrating as it is to watch a woman stay, I truly don't hold any judgment against them because, it has so much to do with who that woman is and what she has been through, HOWEVER, I will say, the minute it was the kids and no longer just me? I would give my life to prevent my children from experiencing any abuse.

I am in no way defending anyone..historically Indians are treated worse than 2nd class citizens in latin american countries. They are beat, raped by their own police officers, people in power. She looks indian but i'm not sure.

If she was given a spainsh interpretor she might not have understood, as there are many different dialects. I don't know about Ecuador but in Mexico there are more than a dozen.

This in no way excuses what she did but I just have to wonder if she was raped because it seems like noone knew she was pregnant.
Actually. you are correct. They are treated worse. Maybe that also explains the facial deformity, as that could have been inflicted by violence. And a lot of people do not know about the different dialects. They think Spanish, and that everyone Hispanic speaks the same. Not true.

Meh.

The Rockland County woman who pleaded guilty to strangling her newborn son was sentenced to 12 years in prison Monday.

Maria Oliva Guaman-Guaman admitted to putting the infant's body in a recycling dumpster after strangling him last November.

The body was found the next day at a recycling plant in Westchester County.

Guaman-Guaman pleaded guilty to manslaughter in June. After her release, she will be subject to five years of supervision.

Two independent psychiatrists examined the woman -- Dr. Marc E. Tarle by the defense and Dr. Dominic Ferro by the prosecution. Dr. Tarle determined that Guaman-Guaman had an IQ of only 53, having suffered brain damage when she was kicked in the head by a horse at the age of 7. Both psychiatrists found that at the time of the homicide she had suffered an extreme emotional disturbance.

Guaman-Guaman is a native of Ecuador who is in the United States illegally, and as part of the plea, she will face mandatory deportation after completion of her sentence.
http://7online.com/news/spring-valley-woman-who-killed-newborn-son-gets-12-years/309020/

Ok so I was thinking "wow she's unfortunate looking" then I read she was kicked in the face by a horse! I started to feel mean until I remembered she'd tried to recycle a baby. Wonder how she'll fair in prison!

Back