• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Um...wtf.

If child abuse bothers you please don't watch that. She pulls her kid, who looks to be a week old, off her tit and viciously bitch slaps it like five times, takes a break, then pushes its face hard and pinches its nose closed. After a second she lets go, it gasps, she slaps it another six or seven times then puts it back to the breast.

I just literally....wtf.

Um...wtf.

If child abuse bothers you please don't watch that. She pulls her kid, who looks to be a week old, off her tit and viciously bitch slaps it like five times, takes a break, then pushes its face hard and pinches its nose closed. After a second she lets go, it gasps, she slaps it another six or seven times then puts it back to the breast.

I just literally....wtf.
I said

Does anyone know what happened to this bitch? Because it might be in the video and I can't watch it.

Speechless...this cannot be appropriate in any country? She'd have been tackled in the US..if anyone is willing to pay for it, I volunteer to hunt this IT down.

Fuck that bitch. Fuck her, fuck her, fuck her, soooo fucking hard. I just, I, I usually don't watch the videos that are posted. I have a hard enough time trying to fight off images my sick mind tosses my way when I read something. And I just don't wanna see that shit. But I did watch this one. Some of it. I can't describe how much I wish I hadn't. That is the absolute worst fucking thing I've ever seen.
:(

Sorry, I'm not bitching. Thank you @taintfutcha.

Last edited:
I thought I would only ever truly hate, for real hate, in this life one person and that was/is my former step-dad. Turns out I was wrong... I'd like to slap this cunt with a bulldozer a few times. Just until her necks snaps. Then I'll stop. I promise.
save your hate for more deserving. ignorance shoved in your face is as offensive as being goosed by a priest, eh

Thanks for the warnings TF and Nell. The last thing I need is yet another scene I can't unsee branded into my memory. My brain, heart, stomach and gallbladder would probably explode simultaneously.

Couldn't watch. Just the title raised my blood pressure. What happened to her? Jail and loss of her baby I hope. I'd cut her nose off. And make her eat it.

Couldn't watch. Just the title raised my blood pressure. What happened to her? Jail and loss of her baby I hope. I'd cut her nose off. And make her eat it.

Nothing. It was a different country. The guy filming told her "not so hard" about three times. That's it.

The fucked up part is she kept looking around after she slapped him. She knew what she was doing is wrong. It wasn't a cultural thing.

This whore isn't a mom, I don't understand how the fuck she gave birth and doesn't care to slap that tiny baby in the face multiple times. I don't know what country she's from but to show no love and empathy to a newborn baby just makes it that much more difficult for the child to have any chance of becoming a productive member of society. :(

Back