• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Alf

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
:jawdrop:
DES ALLEMANDS, La. – A Louisiana mother thought she might be pregnant with twins, but it turned out to be one very large baby.

LaQueena Hunter Grover told WDSU that her first two kids weighed a little over 7 pounds when they were born. Her third child was 11.9 pounds.

But when she became pregnant with her fourth child, she didn’t know what to expect.

“People would come up to me and say, ‘Oh I think that’s twins or even triplets. Maybe there’s another hiding behind one of the babies,'” Grover said.

But there was just one baby – who weighed 14 pounds.

“Right when the doctor was taking him out, my husband’s mouth literally just dropped,” Grover told WDSU. “He was like, ‘That’s a big baby.’ When he was born, he was 14 pounds 1 ounce. I remember the nurse came running back and when she told me that, I swear, had I not been on the gurney already, I would’ve passed out right there when she said that.”

Link

--Al

Back