• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Freyjacat

A three-year old is in critical condition and an arrest has been made after a child abuse call Wednesday, April 26, when a woman driving her daughter to the hospital called 911.

According to TPD, 31-year old Gilbert Cuhen, the boyfriend of the child's mother was arrested Thursday.

The mother told police everyone was home when she heard commotion in the backyard, when she went back to check she found her daughter unresponsive and drove her to the hospital.

On her way to the hospital she dialed 911 when her daughter was getting worse, according to TPD. Police and firefighters arrived and determined the girl's injuries were a result of physical abuse.

When police went to question the Cuhen at the house, he was not there and it was later found out he left to New Mexico to stay with family. While in New Mexico Cuhen did speak to authorities, according to TPD.

Cuhen drove back to Tucson Thursday after speaking with a detective in the child abuse unit at TPD over the phone.

After driving to the TPD station Cuhen was taken into custody and arrested on two counts of child abuse.

http://www.kvoa.com/story/35270503/tucson-police-investigating-possible-child-abuse-case

A grown ass man who gets to beat other men for a living and he can't keep his hands of a little girl? He should me kicked out of MMA.

1612032514426.png

Her father, Bo Santistevan -
"It has been on a long road to recovery from that incident"

“It’s been a tough road, but she is a fighter, it is difficult for me to be here at the park, because this was the place for the candlelight vigil that was held in her name a year ago today."

“Her doctors are saying the recovery takes time, and we are praying for a complete recovery,” Bo said.

Over the years, severe head trauma has forced Audi to re-learn simple tasks such as speech and motor skills but she is determined and is on her way to a full, healthy life.

1612032685968.png
1612032694913.png

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back