• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
ofvvuv.jpg

Misty Eiermann​
The 34-year-old daughter of a woman who was found dead on the floor of her Terrytown home is a suspect in the murder, along with her boyfriend
[..]
Police said that Misty Eiermann and her boyfriend, 26-year-old Bryan Anthony Schwartz, have been picked up in Virginia. The face a second-degree murder charge in the death of 56-year-old Mary Romano.
[...]
said that Eiermann admitted she fought with her mother that night and struck her several times in the head with a flashlight. Detectives said the two had a violent past.

Romano's body was found by one of her daughters inside of the residence on September 10.
[...]
Sheriff's Office said that surveillance videos from nearby residences showed two people walking towards Romano's driveway and then in her backyard.
[...]
identified the people on the video as Eiermann and Schwartz. They also discovered that Eiermann and Romano had a violent past history.

Both Eiermann and Schwartz were questioned after the killing and officers tried to locate them a few days later to execute a search warrant at their home on Niagra Circle in Terrytown. Neither of the subjects could be found, but the warrant turned up some narcotics and a handgun.

Warrants were issued for Eiermann and Schwartz for possession with intent to distribute narcotics and other charges.

The pair was picked up
[...]
in Richmond, Virginia by members of the U.S. Marshall's Fugitive Task Force.

A spokesman for the JPSO said that under questioning by sheriff's office detectives, Eiermann admitted to going to her mother's residence and getting into a fight with her mother that ended with her striking her mother several times in the head with a flashlight.

Detectives also said that Eiermann admitted that some of the objects found in her apartment came from stealing them from her mother's home.
http://www.wwltv.com/story/news/local/jefferson/2014/09/18/eiermann-romano/15846627/?hpt=ju_bn2
her FB
e0fz1h.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/Mistyeyed420?fref=ts

Bitch grow the fuck up. At 34 your ass should have a job and be a productive member of society. Not bashing your moms brains in and stealing from her! Mom should have definitely spit that load in toilet that's for sure.

You can get the Mag Lites in retail stores, but I don't know if there are specially reinforced ones for law enforcement work.
I keep one under my seat in the car
friends dads a retired cop and he gave she and I each one years ago and Ive always had in my car

They both plead guilty.

Funny part, In an attempt to prove he was insane, Bryan Schwartz smeared shit on his face during one of his court appearances. So the court ordered a competent hearing. He was in fact found to be competent. So he ended up pleading guilty as did the victims daughter.

http://wgno.com/2016/04/25/woman-fe...friend-plead-guilty-to-killing-womans-mother/

Initially, the pair was booked with murder. As part of the guilty pleas, Eiermann received a 40-year prison sentence on the manslaughter charge, and Schwartz received a 20-year sentence as a principal to manslaughter.

Back