• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
So where do you guys draw the line on what type of bullying is deserving of having one's skull smashed against concrete, and possible death or life altering injuries?? Also, all of this on the mere currently unsupported allegation that she was "a bully"???? By that standard, if she was being raped daily by her stepdad and took out some anger and frustration on a classmate, she still, "got what she deserved"?

I think the biggest problem with people these days is that most fail to realize that everyone got bullied and everyone was a bully, it's all about your perception and how YOU deal with it, on both sides of the equation. I don't care if Kaylee made this other girl's life a living hell for however long, it didn't give her the right to kill her or inflict this great an injury. That's not "learning a lesson" of "fucking around and finding out".

So fucking gross, you guys are basing all this on the gofundme allegations of the attacker.

So where do you guys draw the line on what type of bullying is deserving of having one's skull smashed against concrete, and possible death or life altering injuries?? Also, all of this on the mere currently unsupported allegation that she was "a bully"???? By that standard, if she was being raped daily by her stepdad and took out some anger and frustration on a classmate, she still, "got what she deserved"?

I think the biggest problem with people these days is that most fail to realize that everyone got bullied and everyone was a bully, it's all about your perception and how YOU deal with it, on both sides of the equation. I don't care if Kaylee made this other girl's life a living hell for however long, it didn't give her the right to kill her or inflict this great an injury. That's not "learning a lesson" of "fucking around and finding out".

So fucking gross, you guys are basing all this on the gofundme allegations of the attacker.
I think a few of the bullied people have reacted as to what they'd wished on their bully. Hopefully not actually approving killing anyone. As to who's bullying who was my
"Who's on first" comment, cause I'm not sure who the bully is

Kaylee Gain's parents livid over alleged assailant's family trying to 'downplay' attack​

ST. LOUIS (TND) — The family of Kaylee Gain, the St. Louis teen who was severely beaten in a fight earlier this month, is speaking out against comments allegedly made by members of her accused attacker's family.

Gain earned national attention in early March after a video went viral showing her engaged in a fight with a another girl. The video showed Gain being knocked unconscious, after which the other girl repeatedly slammed Gain's head against the ground.

Toward the end of the video, Gain could be seen convulsing on the ground. She was later transported to a nearby medical facility, where she was admitted to the intensive care unit and diagnosed with a fractured skull and brain bleed.

In a statement released late Friday, an attorney for Gain's parents said she is now able to engage in "limited verbal communications," but is still unable to walk without the assistance of hospital staff. The attorney, Bryan Kaemmerer, added that Gain has begun speech therapy.

Kaemmerer's statement mentioned that Gain's parents are taking exception to statements allegedly made by the family of Gain's accused assailant. The family has allegedly tried to "downplay" the 15-year-old's actions by mentioning she is "in the choir" and "on the honor roll."

Whites are often the victims of black attacks. If the races where reversed, it would be an automatic hate crime. I see in the thread that the black girl was a bully who frequently fought other girls. It would be very interesting to see how many of her victims were White versus black.
Post automatically merged:

That's not a brawl, but attempted murder. You can be sure it was over nothing, too.
It wasn't over NOTHING! The black wild animal is jealous of the White girl!!! That is the reason behind black-on-White girl fights. I would really like to know how many of her previous fights were with black girls versus White girls.

Last edited:
Whites are often the victims of black attacks. If the races where reversed, it would be an automatic hate crime. I see in the thread that the black girl was a bully who frequently fought other girls. It would be very interesting to see how many of her victims were White versus black.

It wasn't over NOTHING! The black wild animal is jealous of the White girl!!! That is the reason behind black-on-White girl fights. I would really like to know how many of her previous fights were with black girls versus White girls.
and i also noticed that in the other video of kaylee in a "fight" where was her "crew" to make sure their wasn't any interferance? and that when someone interfered.. i saw her walking away with that person and the other girl still very conscious and sitting up and talking... i saw lots of interference when kaylee had her head smacked on cement as it seemed, to me at least, judging by the number of both races in that free for all that nobody would be able to interfere and get help for kaylee even when she was unconscious. i didn't see kaylee's "crew" being the dominate ones in that free for all and i also noticed lots of "males" jumping in the act and you could tell which side they were on....

It wasn't over NOTHING! The black wild animal is jealous of the White girl!!! That is the reason behind black-on-White girl fights.

Seriously? :mad:

The Missouri teenager whose head was brutally bashed into the pavement in a viral after-school beatdown is showing “signs of significant cognitive impairment” and is repeating herself over and over again after waking from a coma.
Kaylee Gain, 16, seems to realize she’s in the hospital but has no clue why she’s there and doesn’t remember the brawl with another teenage girl, a lawyer for the family said in an update Monday.

While the teen’s ability to walk — with help — is improving, her speech is still limited, attorney Bryan Kaemmerer said.
“Kaylee’s ability to walk has slightly improved but she is still unable to do so without the assistance of hospital staff,” Kaemmerer said in the update.

“However, Kaylee is still showing signs of significant cognitive impairment during the limited conversations that she is able to have, and she tends to reiterate the same short sentences over and over.”
The younger girl is reportedly looking to apologize for the horrific beating, according to Gain’s family — who also took back previous criticism of their daughter’s alleged attacker for posting insensitive statements about the brawl on social media.
The family has since learned that the social posts — including jokes that the beatdown would qualify her to “join MMA or WWE” — were shared by someone pretending to be the accused and were not legitimate, Kaemmerer said Monday.

“The family is encouraged … by public statements by those associated with the accused would like to apologize to Kaylee for what occurred,” the attorney said.

But Gain’s relatives still want her alleged beater to be tried as an adult even if she appears to be remorseful, he said.
Meanwhile, the unnamed girl’s family said she was “harassed and bullied” before the caught-on-camera brawl and was defending herself.

Good questions.in my opinion violence is not only universal language for humanity, the whole animal kingdom speaks it. And the whole problem is we only know what we've been taught. All these violent movies/videos and Games. I mean come on am I the only one that can see the promotion of violence being sold to our children. If the manipulation machine called "the media" was used to promote equality and positive unity instead of division and negativity that is influenceing violence for reasons of Greed and control it's quite complex but its as simple as "Divide And Conquer" together we stand divided we fall. We gotta overcome.

Kaylee Gain’s father reveals details of text war which led to near-fatal fight, updates her recovery: ‘Some days better than others’​

Tragic Missouri teen Kaylee Gain had been exchanging digital insults for weeks with the adversary who bashed her head into the pavement on March 8, her father has exclusively revealed to The Post.

Clinton Gain, 41, detailed how his daughter suffered brain bleeding, can’t walk by herself and now “talks in a loop” as she struggles to recover from the life-altering brutal school beatdown.

The father and Kaylee’s stepmother, Jamie Gain, told The Post they combed through 16-year-old’s device to understand what led to the caught-on-video clash, which made global headlines.

The teens, several sources have told The Post, were part of rival friend cliques at Hazelwood East High School near St. Louis.

The conflict finally boiled over after Kaylee got into a fight at school with DeClue’s friend — an episode which led to her suspension the following day.

That altercation set off a fresh round of phone threats between Gain and DeClue — now charged with felony assault — and the two girls agreed to square off one-on-one, her dad said, adding he didn’t want to disclose the exact content of the messages.

“They both agreed to the fight, to meet up and settle what was going on,” he said.

The St. Louis teen whose viral after-school beating left her near death had endured a childhood marred by drugs, dysfunction and instability, her father admitted to The Post this week in an exclusive interview.
Speaking out for the first time, Clinton Gain said he and Kaylee’s mother, April Nordstrom, both struggled with drug addiction during her youth — and she suffered greatly because of it.

Kaylee’s parents split up when she was just five, leaving her and her little brother living with Nordstrom. While she has since righted herself, the troubled mother raised the tots while in the throes of addiction, Clinton said.

Their home predicament became so dire the children were sent to live with their grandparents when Kaylee was eight years old and stayed with them for two years.
By that point, Clinton said he had rehabilitated himself, remarried and maintained steady employment. Kaylee and her brother came to live with him and his new spouse, Jamie Gain, and remained with them for five years.
But as she entered her teenage years, Kaylee began to yearn for her mother and lobbied her dad to let her return to Nordstrom’s home.

“She was becoming a young woman,” he said. “She said she needed her mother, and April was in a good place by that time. She was working, she was doing okay.”

With some reservations, Kaylee’s father agreed to the arrangement — but soon came to regret the decision.

After a month in the hospital and two weeks in a rehabilitation facility, Kaylee Gain has returned home, though she suffers from short term memory loss and must wear a helmet.
Gain, 16, was severely injured in a March 8 fight outside her St. Louis high school. KSDK reported that a video of the incident showed one girl hitting another’s into the pavement repeatedly. A 15-year-old girl was arrested in connection with the fight, police previously said.
The latest update from Bryan Kaemmerer, an attorney representing Gain’s family, details her recovery as of May 9. He notes that she has to wear a custom helmet because she underwent a craniectomy, a procedure that removes part of the skull in order to relieve pressure on the brain.
Kaemmerer says that Gain will eventually have surgery to reattach the part of the skull and will require another hospitalization stint.

“Kaylee spends around three days per week in physical and speech therapy, and still experiences short-term memory loss,” Kaemmerer says in his update. “Kaylee is also scheduled to undergo extensive neuropsychological testing later this summer in an effort to ascertain the long-term impact of her injuries on her cognitive function.”

it has not yet been determined if the girl shoe fought with will be tried as a juvenile or an adult.

Back