• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

n0longerinuse

136x168

David Rodriguez
A Seminole County deputy was arrested Thursday after investigators accused him of soliciting sex from a 17-year-old girl through a series of Facebook messages.

David Rodriguez, a 28-year-old patrol deputy, [...] accused of using a computer to solicit sex from a child.

He and the girl both participated in martial arts tournaments. When they met, she was 6 and he was about 17. The two kept in touch over the years, his arrest report stated.

The girl told deputies that she and Rodriguez , who is married and has a newborn, started out with friendly text messages.

[...] the two became Facebook friends and would send private messages back and forth.

[...] the conversations became sexual, the report stated.

Rodriguez admitted to soliciting sex from the girl but said the two never actually met for sex.

"Rodriguez stated that he was going to keep trying to put off meeting [...] until she was 18 years old," the report stated. The detective "confronted Rodriguez that on several occasions that they arranged to meet for sex, it was [the girl] who had to cancel and Rodriguez did not respond."

[...] discovered because the girl's father saw the messages when she left her social-media profile open on a home computer.

The father did not confront his daughter because he was concerned she would not be cooperative.

[...] girl told officials she had a crush on Rodriguez for years and said when his child was born on July 9, she realized that Rodriguez was trying to take advantage of her.

[...] wanted the sexual conversations to stop but didn't know how to end the relationship.

The Seminole County Sheriff's Office is in the process of firing Rodriguez. He had been a patrol deputy since February 2010.

[...]

Rodriguez admitted to the crime and turned himself into the Seminole County jail.

He was released late Thursday on $50,000 bail.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...eputy-wanted-teen-sex-20140725,0,465464.story

His poor wife. I'm so embarrassed for her.

Why in the world would a 17 year old associate with a 6 year old, unless they were family or friends of the family? Why would he "keep in touch" with a little girl?

His poor wife. I'm so embarrassed for her.

Why in the world would a 17 year old associate with a 6 year old, unless they were family or friends of the family? Why would he "keep in touch" with a little girl?
So that after he was married and had a newborn and the 6 year old became 17 he could solicit sex from her.o_O

So that after he was married and had a newborn and the 6 year old became 17 he could solicit sex from her.o_O

I don't have kids but I would not let my hypothetical 6 year old daughter "keep in touch" with a 17 yr old boy.

I feel really guilty for thinking he's good looking.

Had she been maybe a year or two older, I was thinking the guy was just a regular, skeevy creep who thought he was hot shit b/c he was both handsome and a cop. SSDD. Then I hit that lovely part (enter twittering bluebirds) when they first met, and here came that stomach lurk w/that li'l bit of throw up in the back of my mouth...*sings* Hi ho, hi ho, it's off his pension he goes, then comes the court, for child support, then it's RSO, for this ex Po-Po, HI HO, hi ho, hi ho hi ho! :singing: :D

Yeah, the RSO may be a stretch, but I can dream, can't I? lol

Last edited:
more than likely he was grooming her all along...otherwise why get married and have a kid? smart girl for at least realizing that and at least he never actually got to her

His poor wife and baby. :-(

Don't feel too bad, angiebla. He's a good looking dude. Dummy and gross, but good looking.

He's really not a bad looking guy, assuming that you only look at his picture and don't read one word on this whole page.

As a parent I don't even begin to understand why you would allow your 6 year old to "keep in touch" with a 17 year old, I really don't get that. And I hope his wife gets the best divorce lawyer his money can buy!

That was an incredible response! Love it so much! You win 1 free internet!

Lol! Alas, my Dissociative Personality Disorder (formerly Multiple PD) took over again. I try to keep the really weird ones quiet, but phffft, they don't listen to me. :)

Back