• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
that's what I was thinking would save the state and feds allot of money and time and make the world a better place to live. I refused to watch the video but the pctures alone with that poor dogs expressions on his face was enough for me
I was looking for An F to give about this bish and could not find one.
[doublepost=1494309441,1494309274][/doublepost]
Karma, because it ain't just some bitch's name, y'all.
[doublepost=1494211299,1494209546][/doublepost]Probable suicide:

http://www.greensboro.com/news/nort...cle_b31b0011-d0e6-5c1d-b222-7f03c89fdffc.html
I do not want to hear someone talk about how this woman was going through emotional issues and the war changed her. She was an evil vile piece of garbage and I hope she never rests in peace.

I do not want to hear someone talk about how this woman was going through emotional issues and the war changed her. She was an evil vile piece of garbage and I hope she never rests in peace.

Agreed, it's a disgusting insult to all the many MANY honourable servicemen who've seen far worse and never for one second would consider this kind of behaviour.

Though I think someone upthread said that she has never even seen combat. And that she's a "multimedia illustrator." So she really doesn't have even an iota of that excuse, should anyone try to use that defence.

Agreed, it's a disgusting insult to all the many MANY honourable servicemen who've seen far worse and never for one second would consider this kind of behaviour.
Though I think someone upthread said that she has never even seen combat. And that she's a "multimedia illustrator." So she really doesn't have even an iota of that excuse, should anyone try to use that defence.

According to one article I read, some type of incident happened to her in S. Korea, but zero mention of what it actually was that occurred.
Nothing can excuse what she did, and what ever she "experienced" can't be compared to what combat veterans have dealt with in battle or war.
She also had long term psychological problems noted before being stationed in S. Korea, and I'm fairly sure there is where her true issues were, and they had nothing to do with poor Huey, except for how she horrifically killed him.

another petition, please sign all of these neither deserve any pensions and he should be removed from the military imagine him in Afghanistan or somewhere bored and drunk with like minded buddies getting ahold of a small child or anyone for that matter. Look at the dogs eyes when she has it in a choke hold. I wouldn't watch the video but that animal by all accounts was docile even though all the pictures showed it terrified
InDefenseOfAnimals‏@IDAUSA 3h3 hours ago
Demand Justice for Therapy Dog Executed by Veteran and Her Boyfriend http://ida.convio.net/site/Advocacy?pagename=homepage&id=3045… #justice #Cam #Huey #dog #Army #veteran #shot

C_Eyt7gXgAAXctG.jpg
My heart aches for that dog who looks like it wants help.

@Satanica

Jun 27, 2017
A charge of cruelty to animals filed against a Fort Bragg soldier accused of shooting an emotional support dog was dismissed this morning in Harnett County District Court.

Jarren Heng, 25, pleaded guilty to having a gun on educational property and conspiracy to commit cruelty to animals, according to Harnett County Assistant District Attorney Edward Page.

A charge of discharging a firearm on educational property also was dismissed. It is not clear that either defendant knew the woods where they shot the dog were within the property boundaries of the school, Page said.

“That is why the discharging a firearm on school grounds charge was dismissed upon the plea to the lesser charge,” Page said.

Heng and Marinna Rollins, 23, an Army veteran, were charged in late April with tying an emotional support dog to a tree and shooting it to death.

The dog, which was shot 10 times, legally belonged to Rollins’ estranged husband Matt Dyer who had named the dog Huey. Rollins called the dog Camboui.

Heng and Rollins filmed the incident on a cellphone.

Both were charged initially in Cumberland County as Heng and Rollins were living in Fayetteville when the dog was killed.

However, investigators later determined that the shooting took place at Western Harnett High School, resulting in the Harnett County charges.

Rollins committed suicide on May 7.

The two charges to which Heng pleaded guilty were consolidated for sentencing, Page said.

Heng was sentenced to between 6 and 17 months in prison, but the sentence was suspended. Heng will be on supervised probation for 12 months.
1567211926460.png

Latest posts

Back