• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

CbabyRKO

Trumperdink Mussolini
A veteran is accused of tying her service dog to a tree in the woods and shooting him five times while her soldier boyfriend filmed it.

Marinna Rollins, 23, from Fayetteville, North Carolina, was charged with animal cruelty and conspiracy on Tuesday.

Earlier this month, Rollins allegedly brought her gray and white male pitbull service dog called Cam, who helped her deal with PTSD, to a wooded area.

She then tied him to a tree in the woods and shot him five times while taking turns filming it with her boyfriend, reported the Fayetteville Observer.

The pair are heard laughing in the horrifying footage.

Rollins was recently medically discharged from the military.

It's unclear which branch she served in, but a man on Facebook who claimed she used to be in his unit is with the Army.

Police say boyfriend Jarren Heng, 26, who is a soldier with the US Army stationed at Fort Bragg, also participated in the twisted act and filmed it.

Authorities said Heng can be heard on the video saying 'Let me hit him once' as he and Rollins shot the dog, according to ABC 11.

In the video, a female voice can also be heard saying 'It's been real ... I love you, you're my puppy, you're a good puppy, but...'

The video then seems to show Rollins dragging the dead dog's body around before burying him in a shallow grave.

'Kind of put him a little deeper,' Heng then appears to say.

The Cumberland County Sheriff’s Office and Cumberland County Animal Control said they found multiple videos of the killing and also text messages talking about it.

A Justice for Cam Facebook site sprang up almost immediately, and a screen grab purporting to be from Rollins' Facebook page shows someone who appears to be Rollins saying 'Great last day with the pooch! Sad he has to go, but he will be much happier where he is heading off to :)'

Heng then wrote: 'He's gonna have such a great new life.'

Rollins was being held on $10,000 bail and Heng on $5,000 bail, but after an outcry by animal lovers, their bails were raised to $25,000, according to the Justice for Cam Facebook page.

According to a picture of the dog posted on the page, Cam was originally adopted from the Cumberland County Animal Shelter in 2015 by a different person.

'He is super friendly, very sweet, calm and loving. He just wants someone to love him and give him a chance,' the posting said.
Veteran-tied-service-dog-tree-shot-him.html

what a despicable pair of garbage. She is apparently a know liar and psychopath according to people in her ex unit that din't want to be named as they are afraid of her and her man
http://abc11.com/news/sheriff-video-shows-ex-soldier-boyfriend-killing-her-dog/1916019/
moments before she shot the dog

1916063_800x450.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4446054/Veteran-tied-service-dog-tree-shot-him.html
3F9B4D1500000578-0-image-m-41_1493166242658.jpg

3F9B4D1A00000578-0-image-a-42_1493166252598.jpg

the dog does look confused and scared in the pics before it's shot, you can tell it can tell something is wrong, what sadistic fucks

Last edited:
3143xpu.jpg

He sure looks proud of himself, doesn't he? He's having a grand ol time.

Oh my god, this is so heartless and despicable. The sweetie helped her deal with her PTSD and she and her boyfriend laugh while they shoot him. What pieces of shit. I wonder how he ended up with those assholes, he was originally adopted by someone else.

Jarren Heng says "Let me hit him once." FUCK YOU FUCK YOU you enjoyed killing that sweet dog, you both did! Them laughing as they shoot him just kills me.

A veteran is accused of tying her service dog to a tree in the woods and shooting him five times while her soldier boyfriend filmed it.

Why ... for fun? My uncle tied my parents dog around a tree and shot him. But my mom took him there because that dog bit one of her grandchildren in the face for no reason what so ever. This sounds different than that. Poor doggy.
[doublepost=1493179288,1493178574][/doublepost]Thanks for the love ... my mom cried. She was mad though. Call her Brother mad.
No other dogs have died since. <3

I also thought service dogs had to be specially trained for the job? Did this rescue pooch really have those chops?
Nope. Anyone can use any dog (or animal) (anyone with a disability.

Edit

This dog was to calm her ptsd.
All the dog has to know is how to be petted.

Last edited:
Even if that cutie had shown aggression or bitten, there is no reason to film and revel in a death. You contact animal control and follow instructions.

Even if that cutie had shown aggression or bitten, there is no reason to film and revel in a death. You contact animal control and follow instructions.
I think we should give her a one way ticket to Afghanistan and let the terrorist do what they want with this bish.

Nope. Anyone can use any dog (or animal) (anyone with a disability.

Edit

This dog was to calm her ptsd.
All the dog has to know is how to be petted.
Emotional support animals still need to be trained. Some dogs are taken from shelters just to be trained for the purpose. That was who I was thinking originally pulled Cam from the shelter, trained him, and thought they were doing a good thing by helping out a Vet with a PTSD dog. Poor Cam, he didn't deserve any of that.

Emotional support animals still need to be trained. Some dogs are taken from shelters just to be trained for the purpose. That was who I was thinking originally pulled Cam from the shelter, trained him, and thought they were doing a good thing by helping out a Vet with a PTSD dog. Poor Cam, he didn't deserve any of that.
They all need training. Is it required... No. No its not required.
Should it be required? Yes. Yes it sure should be required but its not.

Google around on the internet.
Here is a little sample.
There is no gov. Agency that oversees this whole hot mess.
You want your dog to go with you, just get the required gear and start taking your dog every where you go.

https://www.servicedogsamerica.org/certification/
Service Dogs America recognizes that you may train you own dog and supplies you with the appropriate identification to allow your dog to accompany you anywhere the public is allowed.
It is important to be sure your dog is adequately trained to qualify as a service animal. Review the statements to the left. If your dog meets most of these criteria, mark the checkbox at the bottom and continue on to the payment form.

With an identification package from Service Dogs America, you will have all the materials necessary to clearly identify your dog as a Service Dog and avoid awkward confrontations when entering public places with your dog. You are responsible for training your dog and ensuring that your dog meets most of the the criteria of this test.

Your Identification Package:
Your identification materials will arrive within 3-5 working days from the time you order

• A Service Dog Vest with Embroidered Service Dog Patch
  • Plastic Wallet Card (photo optional)
  • DOJ Wallet Card
  • Customized Metal Collar Tag
  • Service Dog Certificate
  • Information Booklet
  • May 2017 Special
  • All for $199 (+ S/H)
  • Optional Extras:
    • Ask To Pet Me patch
    • Do Not Pet Me patch
    • 6 Foot Stainless Steel Clip Leash
    • Service Dog Collar (m,l,xl)
    • Walking Harness

They all need training. Is it required... No. No its not required.
Should it be required? Yes. Yes it sure should be required but its not.

Google around on the internet.
Here is a little sample.
There is no gov. Agency that oversees this whole hot mess.
You want your dog to go with you, just get the required gear and start taking your dog every where you go.

https://www.servicedogsamerica.org/certification/
That stuff is all a scam. If you want one you can prove at apartments or take to work with you (from a doctor) they need to have some training. Not as much as seeing eye dogs and the like who have to learn certain skills, but they need some training. Those certificates you can just pay for online don't really mean anything when it comes down to it. Most people don't know that, so it can work certain places. Either way, there is no reason to kill a dog with such glee and agony. I adore pits, but any animal shouldn't be tied up and shot full of holes. I just hope neither of them get their hands on another dog again. How can you bond with an animal and do this? Sick.

Ok, I should add that with emotional support animals, you can be with the dog and go through the training like a normal owner would with basic training, but it still needs to be done. But a certificate isn't something that makes it valid or doesn't. A doctors order is what makes it valid.

Last edited:
I doubt the PSTD story. I think it's just a convenient excuse they are using to cover up the crazy. She wasn't deployed to a war torn region, nor was she on the front lines. She was deployed in South Korea as a multimedia illustrator.

I'm unsure why they are half naked in the middle of the night while slaughtering a dog..

18118910_1256020691183608_8415369964083536180_n.jpg

I doubt the PSTD story. I think it's just a convenient excuse they are using to cover up the crazy. She wasn't deployed to a war torn region, nor was she on the front lines. She was deployed in South Korea as a multimedia illustrator.

I'm unsure why they are half naked in the middle of the night while slaughtering a dog..

18118910_1256020691183608_8415369964083536180_n.jpg
This is how she has fun sexy time..
Sick fucking cunt.

That stuff is all a scam. If you want one you can prove at apartments or take to work with you (from a doctor) they need to have some training. Not as much as seeing eye dogs and the like who have to learn certain skills, but they need some training. Those certificates you can just pay for online don't really mean anything when it comes down to it. Most people don't know that, so it can work certain places. Either way, there is no reason to kill a dog with such glee and agony. I adore pits, but any animal shouldn't be tied up and shot full of holes. I just hope neither of them get their hands on another dog again. How can you bond with an animal and do this? Sick.

Ok, I should add that with emotional support animals, you can be with the dog and go through the training like a normal owner would with basic training, but it still needs to be done. But a certificate isn't something that makes it valid or doesn't. A doctors order is what makes it valid.

Agreed, completely.
This dog was a therapy animal, a bit different from service animals, and different regulations as to where they are allowed. Therapy animals are limited/restricted in certain places by law, whereas service animals are allowed everywhere (ie: seeing-eye/seizure sensing/physical assistance service dogs).
But, it's like you said, when people don't know therapy animals are different from full service animals and are limited in where they may be taken, then many will/do try to take their therapy animals everywhere, and assert it as "legitimate".
We had our late deaf dog certified as a therapy animal, not for either of us personally, but we'd take him to visit in nursing homes and children's hospital wards to provide calming/comfort therapy.
His extremely gentle nature made him perfectly suited for this type of volunteer work (even with his epilepsy), but we never tried to take him in other public places (work/shopping/dining) where animals are usually prohibited.

What these two did was beyond cruel, and IMO, that poor dog must have sensed everything.
How easy it would have been to have found him another loving home, but they gleefully decided to tie him to a tree and use him as a target for their compulsive cruelty and lulz.
I know quite a few hunters who'd love a chance to get these two tied to a tree, or use them for baiting gators.

What these two did was beyond cruel, and IMO, that poor dog must have sensed everything.
How easy it would have been to have found him another loving home, but they gleefully decided to tie him to a tree and use him as a target for their compulsive cruelty and lulz.
The dog doesn't really react to any of it. The only thing he does is try and turn his head when she presses the rifle muzzle against it. He never whines or even tries to get away. He sits like a good boy while they cackle and talk about it.

The only "good" thing is that he dies on the very first shot, it's very quick and almost instant. He wasn't left to suffer through the other 9 other shots they take turns firing into him.

My bet is that she will play it off on the boyfriend. That he forced her to and she was scared of him or her mental illness made her susceptible to his suggestions etc. I read an article earlier that says how she got discharged for PTSD along with other mental illness. It doesn't state what those other mental illnesses are but it then goes on to say that her boyfriend (who is special ops) was very controlling of her. That she begged her ex husband to keep the dog but in April when she started dating the boyfriend all of a sudden the dog was too expensive to keep and she had to find a new home for it.

The videos say other wise. She never hesitates when she is lining up to kill him. The way she laughs and then says goodnight to the dog after the boyfriend unloads 5 shots into him is nauseating. The way she drags his body around before cramming it into the little hole they dug (she literally pushes down on him a couple times to try and stuff him into the hole) shows no love at all.

another petition, please sign all of these neither deserve any pensions and he should be removed from the military imagine him in Afghanistan or somewhere bored and drunk with like minded buddies getting ahold of a small child or anyone for that matter. Look at the dogs eyes when she has it in a choke hold. I wouldn't watch the video but that animal by all accounts was docile even though all the pictures showed it terrified
InDefenseOfAnimals‏@IDAUSA 3h3 hours ago
Demand Justice for Therapy Dog Executed by Veteran and Her Boyfriend http://ida.convio.net/site/Advocacy?pagename=homepage&id=3045… #justice #Cam #Huey #dog #Army #veteran #shot

C_Eyt7gXgAAXctG.jpg

Last edited:
So did she shoot herself, or did the boyfriend go psycho? I predict it can only be one of those two things. Too bad these two didn't take things out on themselves before torturing a poor animal.

that's what I was thinking would save the state and feds allot of money and time and make the world a better place to live. I refused to watch the video but the pctures alone with that poor dogs expressions on his face was enough for me

Back