• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Dakota

FORUM BITCH / Beloved Cunt
Bold Member!
An Auburn woman accused of torturing a housemate and his daughter for more than a year has been charged with felony assault.

Filing charges, King County prosecutors contend Maria Gonzales-Esquivel’s attacks sent the man to the hospital at least a half-dozen times while alleging that she may also have attacked the man’s young children.
[...]

Questioned by investigators, though, the man apparently said he believes his ex-wife – not Gonzales-Esquivel – was to blame for the abuse. She, he contended, had “possessedâ€￾ Gonzales-Esquivel, who was providing food and shelter to him and his family.

“For more than two years, the defendant has been brutally assaulting the victims … forcing them to assault each other, and controlling every aspect of their lives,â€￾ Deputy Prosecutor Miyamasu told the court.
[...]

King County Sheriff’s Office investigators began looking into the case in November, when Gonzales-Esquivel called the police to report that the man had been dropped off at her Auburn-area home after he was robbed and assaulted by a homeless man.

The injured man was taken to Harborview Medical Center in Seattle, where he’d been treated two months before for another assault. His face was too swollen for him to speak with police; he also suffered wounds to his legs, a fractured rib and a “maceratedâ€￾ penis.

Speaking with investigators, a nurse there said the man had been assaulted at least three times in the preceding year, King County Detective Robin Cleary told the court. The nurse also told investigators the man suspected his ex-wife was behind the attacks on him.

In January, King County deputies again went to Gonzales-Esquivel’s home after a school counselor reported that a young woman – the injured man’s daughter – had come by the school with obvious facial injuries.

According to charging documents, the young woman then told police Gonzales-Esquivel had come to her home with two men in an effort to take her siblings. Gonzales-Esquivel’s children, they were in the custody of their father.

As the investigation continued, the man was admitted to Harborview again in March after suffering a ruptured eyeball and broken nose. He returned in mid July after sustaining a serious head injury; according to charging documents, Gonzales-Esquivel told investigators the man had simply hit his head.

Investigators contacted the man’s ex-wife in later that month. Writing the court Cleary said the woman denied having anything to do with the attacks on her ex but allowed that they had been in a custody dispute.

Until recently, neither the man nor his daughter were willing to implicate Gonzales-Esquivel, despite multiple contacts by investigators.
[...]

It wasn’t until late last month, Cleary continued, that the man’s daughter came forward and offered to tell the truth about what was happening in the Auburn home.

Speaking with investigators, the young woman said Gonzales-Esquivel had been assaulting her father and had attacked her.

According to charging documents, the young woman said she had been sent to live with Gonzales-Esquivel in 2006. She then dropped out of school and went to work for Gonzales-Esquivel as her “personal assistant.â€￾

Her father and mother moved into the home in 2009 after they were evicted from their own home. The attacks intensified, she told investigators, after her mother moved out.

Writing the court, Cleary said the young woman described Gonzales-Esquivel as becoming increasingly controlling.

Gonzales-Esquivel often beat her with kitchen equipment, the young woman told investigators, and had her sleep on the floor of her bedroom in an effort to isolate her from the rest of the family.

“She said Esquivel controlled what she ate, when she ate and when she could bathe herself,â€￾ the detective told the court. “Esquivel did not allow her to attend school and limited her computer usage.â€￾

The young woman also said Gonzales-Esquivel was responsible for all of her father’s injuries, and that she claimed she was “possessedâ€￾ by the man’s ex-wife, Cleary continued.

Asked why she would come forward now after lying to police repeatedly, the young woman said she saw her disabled younger brother limping more than usual and is afraid for her siblings, according to charging documents.

Investigators searched the home on Aug. 25 and arrested Gonzales-Esquivel. They also took the man to the Norm Maleng Regional Justice Center for questioning; according to charging documents, he said everything his daughter told detectives was true.

“He said Esquivel is a good person but believes she is possessed by his ex-wife and that’s who does the bad things,â€￾ Cleary told the court.

The man went on to allege almost ritualistic abuse by Gonzales-Esquivel.

Left partially blind in one eye due to one attack, the man said Gonzales-Esquivel forced him to hold out his hands so she could smash his fingers with a rolling pin, according to charging documents. His fingers were broken and scarred.

On one occasion, he said Gonzales-Esquivel repeatedly whipped his genitals for several hours claiming doing so would rid him of an infection, the detective told the court. She is also alleged to had beaten him with a rubber mallet so badly that one of his ribs broke and punctured his lungs, and forced him to eat 20 habanera peppers.

“(He) said he didn’t tell the truth before because Esquivel is a good person; it’s just that she is possessed,â€￾ Cleary told the court. “He said that she provides him and his children with a home, food and she pays the bills. … He felt it was better than everyone being homeless and he didn’t want to return to his ex-wife.â€￾

He said he took many of the beatings, Cleary continued, so that his children wouldn’t endure them.
[...]
http://www.seattlepi.com/local/article/Police-Possessed-Auburn-woman-2156577.php

and a “maceratedâ€￾ penis.

mac·er·ate   /ˈmæsəˌreɪt/ [mas-uh-reyt] -at·ed, -at·ing.
verb (used with object)
1. to soften or separate into parts by steeping in a liquid.
2. to soften or decompose (food) by the action of a solvent.

:O
AAACK!!! WTF!?!?!?

mac·er·ate   /ˈmæsəˌreɪt/ [mas-uh-reyt] -at·ed, -at·ing.
verb (used with object)
1. to soften or separate into parts by steeping in a liquid.
2. to soften or decompose (food) by the action of a solvent.

:O
AAACK!!! WTF!?!?!?
Dunked his dinky in Drain-O? :noidea:

I am sorry, but for the exception of the kids being hurt, this story is amusing.

How is it amusing?? I am all for dark humor but the man lost an eye and has a fucked up dick, along with his numerous broken bones. It is baffling, but he sounds like alot of abused women that stay with a man for a place to live. And that is just sad.

but the man lost an eye and has a fucked up dick, along with his numerous broken bones. .

You are right 100% Nell, it is despicable and terrible - but the way you said it made it sound even funnier.

I am disturbed about the penis thing. How do you do that??!!

On one occasion, he said Gonzales-Esquivel repeatedly whipped his genitals for several hours claiming doing so would rid him of an infection, the detective told the court.

Well, that is how she did it. I am assuming that it was just beat to shit. Wonder if it works anymore.

AGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH - I don't even have a penis, but I am imagining this pulverized mess of drippy ooiness. YUUCCHHHHKK!!

Scuse me, I have to go shower now.

[MENTION=405]Nell[/MENTION], I didn't mean his injuries are amusing. I meant how he thinks SHE didn't commit these crimes but how the spirit of the ex did it. Aside from the "possession" yeah it's not funny at all.

Source: http://www.komonews.com/news/local/Auburn-woman-who-tortured-family-for-years-gets-life-in-prison-300686081.html?tab=video&c=y

Follow up time: she just got sentenced to two consecutive life sentences. Video at the link.

What a totally bizarre and f'd up case. The current story doesn't even mention the man's belief his ex-wife was possessing the abuser. Apparently she got state money to feed and shelter the disabled guy and his kids. After 17 reports to child and family services NOTHING done against this monster till one her victims escaped and sought help at a church, WTF? :banghead::banghead::banghead:

An Auburn woman who tortured a father and his children for years with beatings, mutilation, starvation, sex assaults and other horrors has been sentenced to two consecutive life prison terms.

The sentence against Maria Gonzales Esquivel, 50, was handed down Monday by King County Superior Court Judge James Cayce. It went beyond the 38½-year sentence sought by prosecutors in the gruesome case.

According to charging documents, Esquivel took in a married couple and several of their children in 2008. When the couple separated a short time later, the man and his children stayed with Esquivel while his wife moved out.

Once the wife was gone, Esquivel began beating the man, who is disabled, according to court records. Detectives say she sent him to the hospital at least five times, where he was treated for a litany of injuries, including scalp lacerations, a macerated penis, rib fractures, a broken nose and a ruptured left eyeball.

Once, claiming the man was suffering from an infection, Esquivel beat his penis with a stick "for several hours," according to charging documents. She is also alleged to have forced him to eat 20 hot peppers and beaten him with a mallet.

Esquivel also focused much of her brutality against the man's oldest daughter, who said Esquivel beat her with a rolling pin and a can opener almost every day and controlled every aspect of her life, including what she ate and when she slept.

The daughter also said Esquivel forced her dad and her own siblings to assault her. On one occasion, the girl said Esquivel told her to get on all fours and then forced her father to kick her in the groin.

The beatings left the daughter with broken facial bones and significant scarring - to the point that she was almost unrecognizable to those who knew her.

Esquivel received state benefits for taking in the family, but severely neglected them by withholding food and basic hygiene, court documents say.

Esquivel's abuse of the family also included electrical cables, sexual assault with an instrument, and mutilated genitals. One victim almost lost both legs.

King County investigators say Esquivel doused one girl's genitals with pure alcohol and forced the children to take hundreds of strikes from a belt to protect their younger siblings. She is also alleged to have starved the children while also denying them access to showers or proper clothing.

Teachers, day care workers and others reported the abuse to Child Protective Services at least 17 times, but no action to help the family until the eldest girl eventually escaped and sought help from a local church.

The father told police he thought Esquivel was a good person but that she was "possessed." He also said she was providing his family with food and shelter and the beatings were better than being homeless.

Police arrested Esquivel in August 2011, and a lawsuit was filed against the state on behalf of the six children. The state eventually agreed to an $8 million settlement with the six siblings, who are now between the ages of 10 and 22.​

Once, claiming the man was suffering from an infection, Esquivel beat his penis with a stick "for several hours," according to charging documents. She is also alleged to have forced him to eat 20 hot peppers and beaten him with a mallet.

Interesting treatment of an infection. I wonder whether they would ever get a trial of it past any ethics committee, - nevermind the difficulties involved with making the test double blind..... :angelic:

Damn. This is one bitch who takes being a cunt too seriously. Like, my jaw is just dropping here.

On the other hand, the dude is a complete idiot for thinking his ex-wife had "possessed" the perp. I mean, come on, man; enter the 21st century.

Lastly, Auburn...I have many fond memories of that area. My friend Twila lived there. I used to drive a bus between Auburn and Enumclaw. I sure miss the West Coast.

(sigh)

It's nice to see she didn't bother to learn the Predominant language of the society she was sucking off of for so many years:punch:

Not to state the obvious or anything but "Dad" up there has got to be seriously mentally fucked off or had all sense of reason beat out of him. This is an absolute head scratcher of a story and idk how to make sense of any of it. She needs the devil whipped out of her, fucking waste of air and space.

Back