• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Forensicwx

Final Roll Call 4153. STLCO 10-42 10/13 @ 1519
fyj3fk.jpg

"A mother and her boyfriend were arrested in Louisiana after people complained the man had forced beer down the throat of the woman's 1-year-old boy, and the mom hit the baby after he vomited.

Krysten Verdin, 23, and Brett Flower, 24, were charged with cruelty to a child after partygoers reported the couple to the state Department of Child Services, according to statement from the Slidell Police Department.

Both are being held behind bars. Bail has not been set, NOLA.com reported.

They were busted after witnesses at a family gathering reported the boyfriend, on more than one occasion, had poured beer down the child's throat.

The baby then choked and threw up, witnesses said. The mother would "become agitated and slap the child on the back of the head, causing him to fall on the floor," the statement said.

Det. Daniel Seuzeneau said Flower acknowledged forcing beer on the baby. The boyfriend "thought it would be funny," Seuzeneau told the news website.

...."

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/la-couple-force-beer-baby-hit-vomits-cops-article-1.2130925

They are lucky the family just reported them. If was my family, the family gathering would have turned into a family beat down, and I don't even come from a redneck/hillbilly family :eek:

Yea...the cops would have called because I would have snatched up that baby and DARED them to take him from me. Once I passed him on to safe arms....it's lighter and hairspray time for the hidiorderous couple...see how fast trash becomes ablaze!!!

Are they sure she's not 8?

Louisianna is such a cesspool, truly one of the worst states in America.

i'm not sure that woman isn't a child herself..... seriously she looks like a fuckin child, it's disturbing that he's having sex with her.... mothers lock up your elementary schoolers mr flowers is on the prowl.

Twenty three? She looks more like 13 which would explain why she acts like such an immature twat faced bitch. Who the fuck wastes alcohol on a one year old anyway?

So the boyfriend thought it would be "funny," eh? He and I must have the same sense of humor, because right now I think it would be funny to watch him get gang raped in jail with a fucking bed post. And with each of his screams I would laugh louder. And then, as he bled out on the floor, I would be rolling around laughing hysterically, with real tears and everything. Oh, perchance, for dreams t come true...

What a complete asshole. You know, the kind that still has some paper residue clinging to it? Fuck wad.

Every state is one of the worst states in America to him. Everything and everyone from everywhere except him is the worst thing ever.

No some are better than others and i have largely positive feelings towards wyoming.

Nice dumb baseless comment though.

very sad for baby..what is the fault of that 1 year baby..and this girl is looking like a child then how can she do this..

Back