• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

impqueen

Libertine Enchantress
Bold Member!
The following email came to us in regards to the article "Kristin Phillips: Army Wife, Babykiller". At least that's who I think the writer meant.

nichole wrote:
what kind of fucked up jerk are you to post pictures of these kids? how do you
think Mr. Phillips feels that you are picturing his children on the internet?
by the way how did you get the picters? and what ever happened to innocent
until proven guilty? do you know how fast sepsis kills and how its contracted?
it appears like a common cold or the flu, Mrs. Phillips thought she had a
common cold/flu. your an ass and an insensitive prick!

So I wrote back.

1. Presumably you're talking about the Kristin Phillips case as that's the only Phillips
I can think of offhand. We do a lot of stories, so you may want to specify. I'll assume
that's the one you mean and address it as such. We did not post pictures of all the
kids, only the one that is dead and the one who had to have multiple layers of shit,
accumulated over DAYS, hosed off his body by police. We got the pictures legally and
through public sources of information posted by Kristin Phillips herself. All other
information came from the arrest warrant and police reports.

2. I don't know how Sgt. Phillips feels. Presumably he's capable of telling us, but
apparently that isn't a priority of his since he is having to mourn his child instead.
Mourning a child pretty well sucks, so I'm guessing he's not well. Too bad his wife is
such a bitch. By the way, you were aware of her other dead baby in 1998, and the child
who is alive but of whom she lost custody due to her hiding the dead baby in her mom's
house for four months, right?

3. We have medical professionals on staff who are well aware of sepsis. We are also
well aware that when a child has been dead for over 24 hours, rigor mortis will have set
in and left, and decomposition will have begun, and yet no medical attention was obtained
for that child until another minor child called 911. Do you know how long a child has to
be dead before there is a pool of blood and fluid in her crib?

4. Apparently you have us confused with a courtroom, and while Morbid does have a fairly
impressive ass and prick of his own, I'm a girl, and I wrote the article. So perhaps you
want to come up with a more gender-appropriate insult. I suggest "bitch", "whore", or
"slut", or any combination of the above.

Thanks for writing, and glad you enjoy the site! Come again!

ImpQueen & Morbid
Dreamin' Demon

4. Apparently you have us confused with a courtroom, and while Morbid does have a fairly impressive ass and prick of his own, I'm a girl, and I wrote the article. So perhaps you want to come up with a more gender-appropriate insult. I suggest "bitch", "whore", or "slut", or any combination of the above.

ImpQueen & Morbid
Dreamin' Demon

Seriously, how difficult is it to use some imagination?
I'd never call Imp any of these things but some suggestions are...
Slutty Bitch
Bitchy Ho
Slutty Ho
Ho Bitch
Sperm Gurgling Road Ho
And that's just off the top of my head!

my favorite slams has always been

Syphilis infected cum bubble.
Cottage cheese discharge from a yeast infection.

Not really in the same family as being a skanky cum dumpster but still amusing!

The following email came to us in regards to the article "Kristin Phillips: Army Wife, Babykiller". At least that's who I think the writer meant.

nichole wrote:
what kind of fucked up jerk are you to post pictures of these kids? how do you
think Mr. Phillips feels that you are picturing his children on the internet?
by the way how did you get the picters? and what ever happened to innocent
until proven guilty? do you know how fast sepsis kills and how its contracted?
it appears like a common cold or the flu, Mrs. Phillips thought she had a
common cold/flu. your an ass and an insensitive prick!

So I wrote back.

1. Presumably you're talking about the Kristin Phillips case as that's the only Phillips
I can think of offhand. We do a lot of stories, so you may want to specify. I'll assume
that's the one you mean and address it as such. We did not post pictures of all the
kids, only the one that is dead and the one who had to have multiple layers of shit,
accumulated over DAYS, hosed off his body by police. We got the pictures legally and
through public sources of information posted by Kristin Phillips herself. All other
information came from the arrest warrant and police reports.

2. I don't know how Sgt. Phillips feels. Presumably he's capable of telling us, but
apparently that isn't a priority of his since he is having to mourn his child instead.
Mourning a child pretty well sucks, so I'm guessing he's not well. Too bad his wife is
such a bitch. By the way, you were aware of her other dead baby in 1998, and the child
who is alive but of whom she lost custody due to her hiding the dead baby in her mom's
house for four months, right?

3. We have medical professionals on staff who are well aware of sepsis. We are also
well aware that when a child has been dead for over 24 hours, rigor mortis will have set
in and left, and decomposition will have begun, and yet no medical attention was obtained
for that child until another minor child called 911. Do you know how long a child has to
be dead before there is a pool of blood and fluid in her crib?

4. Apparently you have us confused with a courtroom, and while Morbid does have a fairly
impressive ass and prick of his own, I'm a girl, and I wrote the article. So perhaps you
want to come up with a more gender-appropriate insult. I suggest "bitch", "whore", or
"slut", or any combination of the above.

ImpQueen & Morbid
Dreamin' Demon

I just finished a psych course and while I hate it when people use technical terms like they are some kind of expert, this part of your argument made me realise that the person who sent you the email is a classic example of belief perseverance (the tendency to cling to one's beliefs in the face of contrary evidence). I could never really apply that term correctly, because I figured any fucking moron would have to look at contradictory EVIDENCE and say 'ok, I was wrong.' Apparently NOT!!! This person HAS to know what you were refering to, yet they are going to ignore FACT! I mean, she has had one dead child whose body she hid for months, another taken from her because of that, and now another dead child that she left to rot. What cracks me up is she expects people to think that she did not do anything wrong. Well,she sure as fuck didn't do anything right, either. Ugh.

If the person who wrote the email is so fucking sure Mrs. Phillips is such a great mommy, then are they willing to let her babysit their kids? Doubtful.

I just finished a psych course and while I hate it when people use technical terms like they are some kind of expert, this part of your argument made me realise that the person who sent you the email is a classic example of belief perseverance (the tendency to cling to one's beliefs in the face of contrary evidence). I could never really apply that term correctly, because I figured any fucking moron would have to look at contradictory EVIDENCE and say 'ok, I was wrong.' Apparently NOT!!!
Are you kidding? There are a ton of people out there just like this. All you have to do is listen to one Creationist to get the idea. One conspiracy theory. One nutball who thinks that HIV doesn't exist. Look no further than this site alone and there are dozens of shining examples.

Are you kidding? There are a ton of people out there just like this. All you have to do is listen to one Creationist to get the idea. One conspiracy theory. One nutball who thinks that HIV doesn't exist. Look no further than this site alone and there are dozens of shining examples.

Starting to realise that. But it's one thing to have a theory, a whole other when people bury a kid and still don't believe.

Latest posts

Back