• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I'm well aware of his reputation, but he's spot on about this shit. I've been known to quote Alex Jones, too, because he is also right at times. I will take the truth where I can find it.

We'll just have to disagree on this one. There is nothing anti-semitic or untrue about what he's saying in that video, unless you believe that everyone who agrees with him is as well.

I'm well aware of his reputation, but he's spot on about this shit. I've been known to quote Alex Jones, too, because he is also right at times. I will take the truth where I can find it.

We'll just have to disagree on this one. There is nothing anti-semitic or untrue about what he's saying in that video, unless you believe that everyone who agrees with him is as well.

I watched the video, and you are correct.
In fact, he comes across as reasonable, intelligent, even-tempered and knowledgable.

That is what I find so frightening.

"Icke’s theories are objectionable for many reasons, beginning with the fact that they are, objectively speaking, ridiculous. But particularly worrisome is the anti-Semitism of his worldview: The idea that the world is run by a secret cabal of Jews (it’s not) is a recurring theme, and the idea that these imaginary Jews drink blood and sacrifice Christian babies (they don’t) goes back centuries and has been used to justify horrific persecution of Jewish people since before the Crusades."
" He is similarly fervent on his belief that Holocaust denialism should be taught in schools."

Youre beliefs are valid @Satanica, but he's not the ideal spokesperson for that perspective.
That was my point, I wasn't trying to devalue your pov.

Now that he is in power, things are going to get worse for the rest of us.
Well, I don't know about that, he's very much his mothers child. There won't be much change or effect he can/will actually make.

A new Prime Minister Liz Truss has come into power the last few days. She's Tory, watch her, not Charles.

Besides, 33 nations had the queen on their currency.
Now is the time to invest in currency printing ink, right?

"There's been a lot of times where I had oatmeal for dinner because I needed to pay my rent."

The population of USA's been betrayed. "American Dream" is a long-gone dream indeed for many. Home ownership an impossibility for them, rent so high as to be like slavery, and now there is eating oatmeal for dinner in order to satisfy the elite owner class which improperly owns what should be everyone else's homes.

Also

Last edited:
Defeating the not-so-Great Reset with tea, crumpets, vodka, and convo:

Full disclosure: I love this woman.

Back