• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

cubby

Live Long and Prosper
Bold Member!
https://nypost.com/2018/02/20/mom-defends-dad-charged-in-babys-strangulation-death/

The wife of a California man accused of strangling their baby girl defended the tragic incident as a “huge accident,” according to reports.

Katrina Ould-Johnson is reportedly standing by her husband, Michael Johnson, after their 9-month-old daughter’s death was ruled a homicide earlier this month, according to news station KERO.

Authorities said the baby, Seraphim Ould-Johnson, stopped breathing June 22 at a Lake Isabella home. She was rushed to Kern Valley Hospital where she was pronounced dead.

Her mom said that the baby girl’s death was unintentional and the father attempted to give the infant CPR when she became unresponsive, KERO reported. She told the news station that the death was a “huge accident.”

Michael Johnson, 24, was charged Feb. 6 with murder and assault of a child resulting in death.

He reportedly admitted to authorities that he pressed the baby’s face into a mattress and squeezed her neck, The Bakersfield Californian reported.

The 24-year-old man is being held on $1 million bail and expected to appear Thursday in court.

She's pregnant and they've picked out a name.
From her FB:
"Sylithyn Cloud Johnson is going to be our Babys name. (Sie-lith-in) Silas will be his nickname. Got Mikey's approval and he loves it! I had a few people laugh at me for it, but oh well!"

They named their poor daughter Seraphim ? They don't look like religious folks to me.

Seraphim:an angelic being, regarded in traditional Christian angelology as belonging to the highest order of the ninefold celestial hierarchy, associated with light, ardor, and purity.

Too bad her parents didn't associate themselves with light, ardor, and purity...instead of Meth.

The wife of a California man accused of strangling their baby girl defended the tragic incident as a “huge accident,” according to reports.

He killed your daughter, you dumb cunt, and you're standing BY him?

He reportedly admitted to authorities that he pressed the baby’s face into a mattress and squeezed her neck, The Bakersfield Californian reported.

Yeah, because that's really accidental. :sarcasm:

Remove their newest spawn before they can kill him, too... and gods, the name. D= Poor brat.

Of course no one is waiting in the wings to get this child. I see another dead baby in this family's future. How she can excuse he husband for the abuse that lead to her daughter's death is just beyond my comprehension. Call it what it is mom...MURDER...not an accident. Her arteries and airway were obstructed by her father long enough to KILL her.

... my daughter’s name is Seraphina. She is a perfect being in every way. How sad the baby she shares a name with wasn’t cherished and loved and fiercely protected like my little angel.

Oh yeah... strangulation and suffocation resulting in death. Doesn't that just scream huge accident to you??? Bitch please, do you need dick that bad?

They named their poor daughter Seraphim ? They don't look like religious folks to me.

Seraphim:an angelic being, regarded in traditional Christian angelology as belonging to the highest order of the ninefold celestial hierarchy, associated with light, ardor, and purity.

Too bad her parents didn't associate themselves with light, ardor, and purity...instead of Meth.
Her page is full of praise for Jesus and knowing God will give them strength during this difficult time and the truth will be known. :rolleyes:

... my daughter’s name is Seraphina. She is a perfect being in every way. How sad the baby she shares a name with wasn’t cherished and loved and fiercely protected like my little angel.

Beautiful name.:)

I don't practise any religion, although I find the Darhma as close as I would get (it's the reincarnation thing...nope.) But I have taken practical advice from it and use it in my meditation...but I digress.

The job of a Seraph is to circle gods throne exclaiming "Holy, Holy, Holy". Sounds like a boring job IMO, but maybe the Big Guy throws them some bread or something.

They have 6 wings as well. Not sure how that works...but hey, why not.

Keep up the excellent job parenting...don't let your most precious treasure out of you're
sight.

Last edited:
Beautiful name.:)

I don't practise any religion, although I find the Darmah as close as I would get (it's the reincarnation thing...nope.) But I have taken practical advice from it and use it in my meditation...but I digress.

The job of a Seraph is to circle gods throne exclaiming "Holy, Holy, Holy". Sounds like a boring job IMO, but maybe the Big Guy throws them some bread or something.

They have 6 wings as well. Not sure how that works...but hey, why not.

Keep up the excellent job parenting...don't let your most precious treasure out of you're
sight.

We aren’t religious in any way, we just think the name is beautiful and it fits her spirit perfectly.

I am the Aunt of Micheal Johnson who did this to his daughter. We got the call on Feb 5 2018 that Micheal was arrested. We did not shy. My uncle and I were in stock. I can not tell u why Micheal did. As I haven’t seen Micheal in yrs. I haven’t met his wife either. We are waiting for more info.

I am the Aunt of Micheal Johnson who did this to his daughter. We got the call on Feb 5 2018 that Micheal was arrested. We did not shy. My uncle and I were in stock. I can not tell u why Micheal did. As I haven’t seen Micheal in yrs. I haven’t met his wife either. We are waiting for more info.
Thank you. Please keep us updated.

They sure didn't waste any time fundraising for it. June 24th they're asking everyone to visit their gofundme. Certainly didn't seem too broken up over anything, either. How long will it be before they get tired of Silas and decide to break him?? They can just give him to me first, I'll take him.

A Lake Isabella man who is charged with murder after admitting to pressing his 9-month-old daughter's face into a mattress had a history of anger issues and was jealous of the baby, the child's mother told sheriff's investigators.

The mother said Michael Ianvan Johnson, 24, was a good dad, but sometimes became rough with Seraphim Ould-Johnson and told the baby to "shut up," according to court documents. She said Johnson hit Seraphim on the head with an empty water bottle, tried to discipline her by slapping her hand and became frustrated when the child said "mama" instead of "dada."

On June 23, deputies were called to a report of a child not breathing. Seraphim was taken to Kern Valley Hospital, where she was pronounced dead.

An autopsy determined cause of death was acute neck compression. Doctors found bruising in her throat and hemorrhaging in both lungs.

Johnson was not immediately arrested as detectives continued the investigation and waited on further studies.

In early February, Johnson was called to sheriff's headquarters, where he was re-interviewed. He told investigators Seraphim kept rolling onto her stomach in her crib and fussing the morning of her death.

On three occasions, he picked her up and put her on her back. The fourth time he decided to let her stay on her stomach. He returned a short time later and she was unresponsive, he told investigators according to the documents.

Detectives challenged his version of events. They said they believed he hurt Seraphim, possibly accidentally.

Eventually, Johnson admitted to pushing on the back of Seraphim's neck, pressing her face into the mattress, the documents say. When he released her she gasped for breath. He left her and went to another room to play a computer game.

He returned 15 minutes later to find Seraphim not breathing.

"I asked Michael if he knew that pushing (Seraphim's) face and head down into the mattress could cause injury and death and he said he did not," a detective wrote in the documents. "Michael went on to say he was frustrated and angry at the time and did not know he was doing that."
Detectives arrested Johnson after finishing the interview.

@Satanica

I think most men are jealous at first or are not bonded to the baby.

We as women have nine months 9 to bond with this tiny human in our body.

There is no really nice way to say this but moms need to keep an eye on the father of their child and check in with him to see how he adjusting to having a baby that has so many needs that outweigh his.

And it is possible this could be reversed if the woman is suffering from postpartum.

Back