• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
r1kb5g.jpg

Karla Farmer was arrested for stealing a series of novelty sex items from a Spencers and a Victoria's Secret​

[....]
South Carolina teen may have had Shades of Grey on her mind before she was busted stealing an assortment of sex toys from a Spencer’s in Spartanburg Tuesday
[...]
Karla Farmer allegedly pinched Rock Hard erection cream and Deep Throat desensitizing spray from Spencer's "love unit" department at the WestGate mall. The 18-year-old then returned to the store and reportedly stole some handcuffs.

But mall security caught up with her, and she was detained
[...]
Cops were called and they also found two pairs of Victoria's Secret underwear stashed in her bag. It's alleged that she nabbed them from the lingerie store, also located inside the mall.

Farmer was charged with shoplifting and booked into the county jail on the misdemeanor count.
[....]
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...at-desensitizing-spray-mall-article-1.1985894
Police Nab Woman, 18, For Embarrassing Shoplifting Spree At Mall Store
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/Spencers-love-unit-thefts-674912

9hkh2t.jpg

121zpet.jpg

Not into kleptos, and hate the idea stolen merchandise costs us all more all the way around in the long run, but I just can't find it in me to be pissy with this kid. Hopefully, the embarrassment will make her think twice before stealing her "guide to better bjs" supplies in the future. Keep workin' on your technique, kiddo, you'll figure it out, lol. ;)

Dammnnn......she was serious about getting her freak on. It never occurred to her a man would gladly pay for that stuff if he was the recipient of the goodies.

I wonder if the guy in all her fb pics was going to be the recipient of all this..

https://www.facebook.com/MissAttitude95?fref=ts
Ahhh his little mustache is so adorable. I can't imagine his dick being any bigger!
Can you be busted shop lifting anything more embarrassing than throat desensitizing spray. Like what the fuck girl get a job before you get your freak on unless you plan on getting condoms too.

Ahhh his little mustache is so adorable. I can't imagine his dick being any bigger!
Can you be busted shop lifting anything more embarrassing than throat desensitizing spray. Like what the fuck girl get a job before you get your freak on unless you plan on getting condoms too.

Probably not nearly as embarrassing as he should feel that she was buying rock hard erection cream when he's so young can barely grow facial hair and should be able to get one when the wind blows the wrong way lol

LMAO, I witnessed a young girl steal a vibrator from spencers once. She got caught and the Security Guards called her parents and made her tell her mom what she stole.
Can you imagine being the parent and learning what thy were stealing?
"YOU STOLE WHAT???!?!?"

Not into kleptos, and hate the idea stolen merchandise costs us all more all the way around in the long run, but I just can't find it in me to be pissy with this kid.

I remember a certain 15 yo young man, not mentioning my name of course, that pocketed a pack of rubbers because it was too embarrassing to pay the lady cashier. That's when you could only buy them at the drug store.

Deep Throat desensitizing
Didn't know they made this. Red's ideal of deep throat desensitizing is to grab the balls and twist. Works every time.

I remember a certain 15 yo young man, not mentioning my name of course, that pocketed a pack of rubbers because it was too embarrassing to pay the lady cashier. That's when you could only buy them at the drug store.

Didn't know they made this. Red's ideal of deep throat desensitizing is to grab the balls and twist. Works every time.

ROTFL!!! X-D

Edit: See there? Now who could get seriously mad at a 15 y.o. guy who stole condoms. Except the drug store folks. And the cops, lol.

Last edited:
The entire appeal of a girl deep throating you is the tears and look of desperation as well as the gross, slurphy, hacking, gargle, throwuppy sounds she makes as she's whoring out on your cock. A desensitizing spray would completely tarnish the entire act. Dipshit skank.

I can't blame her for the erection cream though. Any man would need such help to get it up for that face, yikes.

Back