• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Whay the fuck, did I read that right?
15 rupees is less than 22 cents?

More from the link.
they were stopped by Ashok Mishra, the owner of a village grocery, who demanded that the couple pay the money for three packets of biscuits that they had bought for their three children a few days ago, reports say.

The couple reportedly told him they would pay after they received their daily wages later in the evening.

"While Mishra kept shouting for the money, the couple started walking towards the fields. Mishra then ran to his house nearby and returned with an axe. He hacked Bharat repeatedly and then attacked Mamta who was trying to rescue her husband. The couple died on the spot," Nadeem, a local villager, told The Indian Express newspaper

Last edited:
How horrific...over such a low amount of money too. They needed those biscuits to feed their kids. Now he will never get his money and left the children orphans. I do hope someone with a big heart takes in their children and loves them.

Is this illegal, since he was an upper caste?

What a disgusting country.

I find it hilarious that they essentially have to take out loans for 22 cents for biscuits.

Biscuits o_O Those deadly carbs :finger:
.. and people think I'm nuts when I say they will kill you :DLOOK!!!

Back