• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Alf

Veteran Member
A tip of the ball cap to @Keepalowprofile.

BIG CLIFTY, Ky. (WBKO) - In Grayson County, a woman has been arrested for allegedly letting her horses starve.

The Sheriff's Department responded to a home on Little Clifty Road Sunday for a report of several malnourished horses, one of which was possibly dying.

The deputy made contact with their owner, Shiloh Lisa Lee.

According to the arrest citation, Lee told police that the horses were all older and it was hard to put weight on them.

Officials asked about a horse laying in the back of the field. Lee told them her neighbor had put the horse down earlier that day.

The deputy reported there was no food or water in the field, and several of the animals looked "extremely malnourished."

Link

--Al

The deputy got Lee's permission to check on the horse that had supposedly been put down and found that it was still alive and there had been no itattempt to put it down.
Officials say the horse had been attempting to get up, digging a rut in the dirt with no success. They say it was extremely malnourished as well.
After getting Lee's permission, the deputy put the horse down. He then alerted county officials and animal control to seize the remaining horses.
Take this monster super glue her plump back to something.. bury it in mud in the elements and let her starve awhile..

@Alf
Thank you for posting this.

I'm so disgusted at this hog. I hope she gets real jail time and an order to never own or care for animals again.

There is a change.org petition but I cant seem to get the link to post here.

Last edited:
Back