• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

rebl1128

Honored Guest
m8a3t8Ys.jpg

Las Vegas: Protests for shop owner accused of trying to burn puppies to death
LAS VEGAS — Animal rights advocates held signs and cursed a Las Vegas pet shop owner as she arrived at court Wednesday to face criminal charges and accusations that she conspired with an arsonist to burn her store with 27 puppies inside.

Armed marshals ushered one protester out of the Clark County Regional Justice Center after she confronted store owner Gloria Eun Hye Lee with angry words and called her despicable. The protester left the building voluntarily and wasn’t charged with a crime.

“When you intentionally attempt to burn to death 27 puppies, what do you expect?” said Gina Greisen, head of Nevada Voters for Animals, an advocacy group.

[...]
In the courtroom, Lee, 35, stood silently while prosecutor Shannon Clowers asked Las Vegas Justice of the Peace Joseph Sciscento to order Lee into custody on $400,000 bail as she awaits a Feb. 24 preliminary hearing.

The judge let Lee remain free on $20,000 bail and house arrest, at least until a Friday bail hearing. Lee’s defense attorneys, Tom Pitaro and Ozzie Fumo, surrendered her Korean passport.

No puppies perished in the overnight fire Jan. 27 at the Prince and Princess pet store several miles southwest of the Las Vegas Strip. Firefighters rescued the dogs and credited fire sprinklers with preventing extensive damage to the shop and surrounding strip mall.

The rescued animals were later turned over to an animal shelter where they’ve been photographed staring with fuzzy faces from behind kennel bars.
[...]

Store security video shows Lee letting a man later identified as Kirk Bills into the store a little before 1 a.m., according to court documents.

The video shows the man carrying a pair of red gasoline cans, and Lee collecting files from the store while the man splashes liquid from the cans around the floor, shelves and puppy cages and ignites the liquid with a flaming newspaper. The video could be made public at the preliminary hearing.
[...]
http://www.rgj.com/viewart/20140205...er-accused-of-trying-to-burn-puppies-to-death

LOL, so they forgot to disable the security cameras and they didn't even manage to burn the place down... All for nothing! Enjoy prison, idiots.

Surveillance video at a Las Vegas pet store captures the storeowner with another man pouring gasoline throughout the store and setting a fire that endangered the lives of 27 dogs inside, authorities said today.

The flames erupted shortly before 1 a.m. Jan. 27 at the Prince and Princesses Pet Shop at 6870 S. Rainbow Boulevard, near Spring Mountain Road. Automatic sprinklers extinguished most of the fire; the dogs left behind were rescued by responding Clark County firefighters.
[...]

A Clark County Fire arrest report indicates the following:

Surveillance cameras captured Lee entering the front door and then opening the backdoor for a man carrying three gasoline containers. While the man poured the gasoline throughout the store and puppy kennels, Lee collected files from the office.

She then collected the gas cans in a white trash bag and locked the front door. Meanwhile, the man lit some newspapers on fire, igniting the gasoline and causing flames to erupt throughout the store.

The man and Lee then exited through the back door of the leased building before firefighters arrived.
http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2014/feb/03/video-captures-fire-being-set-las-vegas-pet-store-/

So they were her own surveillance cameras, am I reading that correct? She planned to burn her own business down and didnt once think to turn off the damn cameras?

i hate her. Thank Jeebus she's stupid and left the camera on, and the sprinklers worked. I want to put her in a cage in front of her store and let people poke her with sharp sticks.

GRAHHH this cuntface needs some time for introspection in a cage over flames. Without sprinklers. She's a waste of air and a good two pounds of makeup.
Animal abuse makes me livid. Thank god she was too stupid to actually succeed.

My rage monster didn't come out because she didn't succeed. Puppies are safe, thankfully. Else I'd come up with a revenge that would make her wish her mother had aborted her sorry ass.

~shadow

She's got a weird looking face.

bilde

I agree! Things that are glaringly "hrm":
She shaves her brows and paints them back on. Now they look like vinyl decals.
Her foundation is way too yellow for her neck. I think she can't see the difference because...
She is wearing circle contact lenses. For those unfamiliar, these are special colored lenses designed to make the iris look larger (and unfortunately alien - credit to Robynne on properly identifying her species).

Hold it. Are we sure that is actually a female as in born with a uterus and not just a dude in REALLY bad drag?

Hold it. Are we sure that is actually a female as in born with a uterus and not just a dude in REALLY bad drag?

Damn you beat me to it. Coupled with a name like Gloria, that face just screams drag act (with apologies to any females actually named Gloria).

God I hate drawn on eyebrows. Who the fuck thought that up?? I especially hate anyone who abuses an innocent. Meaning child or animal. Makes me enraged....

Alleged co-conspirator in Las Vegas puppy shop arson caught in Indiana
Kirk Bills, 27, has been accused of helping Prince and Princess Pet Boutique owner Gloria Eun Hye Lee set the store on fire on Jan. 27. Lee, a convicted felon from California, remained in a Las Vegas jail Saturday. All 27 pups were saved from the flames and are being cared for at a local shelter.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...aught-indiana-article-1.1607173#ixzz2sstjPiZ4
97sh7t.jpg
These puppies were rescued from a fire at Prince and Princess Pet Boutique and taken to Lied Animal Shelter in Las Vegas.

Dirty cunt give her to me for 5 minutes
Ill let hubby deal with the dick cheese Kirk Bills

Gloria Lee pleaded not guilty Wednesday to insurance fraud charges, Clark County records show. Lee is accused of arson in a fire at a Las Vegas pet store she owns, where 27 dogs were rescued from their cages.

Lee, 35, was indicted by a grand jury earlier this month on the three additional charges, including arson with intent to defraud an insurer, insurance fraud and attempted theft after authorities said she made a claim with her insurance company following the January blaze at the Prince and Princess Pet Boutique in Las Vegas.

Lee and fledgling boxer Kirk Bills, 27, have already pleaded not guilty to 31 charges, including 27 counts of attempted animal cruelty.

A trial is set for July 14 before Judge David Barker.

Lee made a claim for more than $3,500 with the Hartford Insurance Company after the Jan. 27 fire, according to the indictment.
[....]
Lee later told investigators that she was forced at gunpoint to let the man into the store, and she said her estranged husband, Donald Thompson, was behind the arson, according to grand jury testimony. But authorities didn’t believe her because they say she appeared to be working with the man in the video.

Bills’ defense lawyer has said that the video is dark and it’s unclear who the man is in the video.
[...]
Lee remained in custody Wednesday at the Clark County Detention Center on $340,000 bail. Bills is being held on $310,000 bail.
http://www.reviewjournal.com/news/las-vegas/pet-store-owner-pleads-not-guilty-insurance-fraud

My favorite dog ever (not my own dog Popee, but my brother's dog Bruce) almost died similiarly a few weeks ago. By accident, though... My (literally near-genius) dumbass brother, Adam, emptied an ashtray into the garbage can and then left for work. So my ex Mike comes home from work to find smoke pouring into the house from the garage (where Adam's dogs are staying). Luckily only the garbage can suffered any real damage. The dogs were on their bellies on the opposite side of the garage and were ok. I'm pretty sure Bruce was the one that came up with that idea, because Buffy is by far the dumbest dog I know (Bruce is the smartest... they are such a cute couple) So I credit him with saving 3 lives that day, his and Buffy's, and Adam's because there's no doubt in my mind that Adam would've killed himself if he was responsible for the death of those dogs.

Last edited:
http://www.8newsnow.com/story/28198554/gloria-lee-announces-pregnancy-at-sentencing

LAS VEGAS -- Gloria Lee, the owner of a pet store who set it on fire to collect insurance money, told the court she is three months pregnant and asked for mercy at her sentencing.

Lee reconciled with her husband and told the court he is the father of her baby.
[....]
Lee was sentenced from a minimum of five years to a maximum of 14 years. She will be eligible for parole after serving four years. Lee was taken out of the courtroom in handcuffs.
[....]
Lee's attorney, Ozzie Fumo, told 8 News NOW that Lee has lost two previous pregnancies and her current pregnancy is considered a high-risk. He said it is likely she will lose the baby if she goes to prison.

He also said Lee has suffered with drug and alcohol abuse issues and is currently receiving mental health counseling. Fumo blamed the media for influencing the sentencing.
[....]

In this case I have no problem with public outrage influencing this case. Bitch tried to kill a bunch of puppies for insurance money. No wonder she has no babies psychotic bitch should be sterilized by a pack of pit bulls.

I would not be surprised if this self centered bitch didn't get pregnant on purpose to try and get a lighter sentence. If she really suffers from alcohol and drug addiction then getting pregnant should have been the last thing on her mind! I feel sorry for any child being born to this "Mommy Dearest" personality! I'm glad these two POS were caught and thank God they were to stupid to do it the right way. She looks like a cartoon character!

He also said Lee has suffered with drug and alcohol abuse issues
Which could explain how she had 2 prior miscarriages, drugs can absolutely cause a miscarriage. Maybe her "high risk" is due to her own doing?

Regardless, women's prisons are equipped to care for expectant mothers, it may not be her first choice for prenatal care but it sucks to be her, maybe she shouldn't have gotten knocked up while on bail and an addict.

Back