• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
1715126319897.png

12-year-old Malinda Hoagland was described as "broken" and "barely alive,"

Malinda Hoagland weighed just 50 pounds when she died, investigators say. She also suffered from at least a half-dozen broken bones, bruises and organ failure.

The girl was subjected to "evil and torment that no child should ever have to endure," D.A. Christopher de Barrena-Sarobe said at a Tuesday afternoon news conference.

Her father 52-year-old Rendell Hoagland and his girlfriend, 45-year-old Cindy Warren, both of West Caln Township, are charged with attempted murder.

These charges may be upgraded once the autopsy of Malinda is completed.

Hoagland allegedly claimed Malinda struck a tree while riding her bicycle, according to the affidavit, but de Barrena-Sarobe said even if that were true, it would in no way explain the extent of her injuries and emaciated state.

During the ensuing investigation, de Barrena-Sarobe said Malinda had been pulled out of school in late November and was shifted to an online cyber school in December.

Videos from both the suspects' phones and in-home camera system showed Malinda had been ankle-cuffed to furniture and was verbally berated, the D.A. said.
Hoagland and Warren would also punish Malinda by demanding she perform strenuous physical exercise such as squats, or running in place while she was still shackled, de Barrena-Sarobe said.

She would also be denied food, sometimes for days, as punishment for "perceived slights," according to the D.A.

Police add that Warren has a prior conviction for endangering the welfare of a child in Monroe County, related to the physical abuse of her 3-year-old son, and for the beating death of a 2-year-old child in her care.

1715126332171.png

Either she picks really shit man or Warren is the problem. She has previously lost custody oh her children.

Here is the Thread for the previous abuse.child death case - I just added information to that thread.

Last edited:
My youngest just turned 12 in March. She is 5'3 and 120 lbs. This 12 year old poor child was 50 POUNDS???!!!!!!! My daughter is more than double what that poor girl was. I can't even wrap my head around this. She was a walking skeleton-if she could walk at all. I read the articles linked here-and given both their histories that poor child-or any child should NOT have been with them. They certainly have not missed any meals-and unfortunately they won't miss any in jail/prison either, they will just fatter. Starving is a horrible slow painful death-eye for an eye-seal them up and walk away forever, let them starve.

Back