• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
25z051u.jpg

Ge Yifeng allegedly killed his wife to get back at his mother-in-law, who he didn’t get along with.
ix5hft.jpg

The man and his wife lived with her parents, and he argued with them constantly.​
[...]
man who stabbed his wife a dozen times with a pair of scissors and then bludgeoned her to death with a hammer before posting the photos online said he did it because he did not get along with his mother-in-law.
[...]
Ge Yifeng, 24, had been driving with his wife Chen Liang, also 24, when an argument broke out about his relationship with her parents. The couple moved into her mother’s house in the Chinese capital Beijing after their wedding.
[...]
when Liang said she wanted a divorce, he stopped the car, grabbed a pair of scissors and knifed her in the back, neck and chest before smacking her over the head with the hammer.
[...]
then called his in-laws to tell them what he had done.

When they did not believe him he posted photos of her bleeding corpse on to social media website WeChat
[...]
He then handed himself into police.

"He says that his mother-in-law looked down on him and treated him like a loser,”
[...]
"He admitted killing his wife after she suggested getting a divorce, but says he didn't mean to and had just lost control."

Chen's parents are now demanding compensation of nearly $260,000 and the death penalty for their daughter's killer.

"We treated Ge like he was one of our own and supported him financially,”
[....]
"We want that money back.

"It's normal for a couple to have arguments, but none of us thought for one second he was a psycho who would do this."
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...e-posts-photos-social-media-article-1.2017559

Um, her parents thought you were a loser because you are one. Don't want to be treated like a loser or live with your in-laws? Get on your feet and get your own damn place. Now you're going to jail for murder... you sure showed them you're not a loser, huh?

i know nothing about laws or courts in china. how exactly do they expect to get $260,000 out of him?

Um, her parents thought you were a loser because you are one. Don't want to be treated like a loser or live with your in-laws? Get on your feet and get your own damn place. Now you're going to jail for murder... you sure showed them you're not a loser, huh?
true, but it is harder there especially with a limited few all the sudden making a bust with the real estate that is limited

true, but it is harder there especially with a limited few all the sudden making a bust with the real estate that is limited

I have no sympathy for him. It was generous that her folks even let him move in. And that's how he pays them back? His wife wanted a divorce, so he would rather kill her? Loser through and through.

I have no sympathy for him. It was generous that her folks even let him move in. And that's how he pays them back? His wife wanted a divorce, so he would rather kill her? Loser through and through.
I'm not disagreeing in any shape or form was just adding from what I have seen dealing with import and manufacturing companies there I don't see how the average person survives

We have the same problem with expensive housing here, yet people manage.
will have someone take pics and shoot them to you I don't think Americans can appreciate how horribly over crowded it is there. I have been invited a few times but don't think I couold deal trying to make it down the street the only saving grace in being that pacted into people is I would probably be taller and stay calm that way

223.jpg

I was terrified enough to not drive in the UK if I'd seen something like this would have had to of stayed blindfolded in the boot!
the-security-checks-during-rush-hour-in-beijing-make-for-insanely-long-lines-the-checks-have-been-tightened-due-to-an-attack-in-chinas-xinjiang-region-where-dozens-were-.jpg

this is their security checks in Bejing, I would never leave the house

eca86bd9dddf14b5c6820a.jpg
just ripped these from typing in Bejing pics but I would go claustrophobic and be dancin on everyones head like Shiva and trust me I do think her parents have the right to his organs:devil:

Back