• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

impqueen

Libertine Enchantress
Bold Member!
THE VILLAGE, Okla. -- Authorities are investigating the apparent intoxication of a 4-year-old girl at an Oklahoma City elementary school on Wednesday, police said.The child was carried out of Andrew Johnson Elementary School by a paramedic, according to an officer with The Village Police Department.

"We don't believe it happened on school ground. We believe it happened before she got to school today," said Deputy Chief Steve Jagosh.....

article here: http://www.koco.com/news/15505882/detail.html

Hope she likes that new foster home she'll be going to. I'm really looking forward to the parental response on this one.

Okay so if she "accidentally" got into the alcohol don't ya think as a parent you would notice before you sent them on their way to school. I notice when my boys haven't brushed their little yellow chiclets. I give them a once over before they leave to go any where. Especially a girl they need their hair done and all that fun stuff. Most 4 year olds need help with their clothing...

If the child was intentionally boozed up umm why send her to school?

People suck!:mad:

"little yellow chiclets"... LOL!

i kinda bet that little girl was still drunk from the night before.

wear it as the badge of honor it is, Netty. I have five and i think they all happened over one weekend. :D

Boy do I know how this can happen!!! Before my son went to school, get this, he was in Headstart, I got him ready for school then started helping my girls. He had went down the stairs to wait for the girls, so I thought. I get this call from the school he attended at the time and told me that he was acting weird. I went to pick him up and noticed the smell of beer on him and asked him where he got it, right there in front of his teachers. He said at home. Seems he used his teeth to get the bottles open and drank al his dads beer that he had put in the fridge. I told my husband that he couldn't keep beer in the fridge any more...needless to say, my husband wasn't home much after that.

Back