• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
a5fbc1.jpg

Stuck: Firefighters had to break apart a chimney to extract Genoveva Nunez-Figueroa, 30, who had gotten stuck while trying to break into a home
k4f47m.jpg
2vvj612.jpg
Firefighters took apart a chimney brick by brick and then squirted in dish soap while freeing a woman who got stuck while allegedly trying to burglarize a home
[...]
Neighbors heard the sound of a woman crying coming from the chimney of a two-story home in Thousand Oaks early Sunday morning.
[....]
reports that when police arrived, they found Genoveva Nunez-Figueroa, 30, still conscious but stuck near the top of the flue.

Firefighters used handheld demolition hammers to remove bricks from the chimney in order to get down to where Nunez-Figueroa was trapped.
[...]
they reached her, they poured soap down the chimney to make removal easier, according to Ventura County Fire Department spokesperson Captain Mike Lindbery.

'Chimney flue was lubricated with dish soap prior to hoisting patient,' read the accompanying caption to a photo of the rescue tweeted from Lindbery's account.
[...]
was lifted out of the destroyed chimney and taken to the hospital for an evaluation before being arrested for illegal entry and giving false information to a peace officer.

The homeowner spoke
[...]
and said that he met the woman online, and that this was not her first time trying to break into his home.

'It’s actually the second attempt for her trying to access the inside of my house,'
[...]
'from the roof.'
I’m feeling better, not so weirded out anymore that that person isn’t in my chimney anymore,' the homeowner said.
'Trying to figure out what I’m going to do with my chimney since it’s in pieces but better my chimney than probably me,
[...]
Nunez-Figueroa's family has offered to pay the homeowner for his destroyed chimney.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nia-home-got-stuck-chimney.html#ixzz3GeJe32x7

said that he met the woman online, and that this was not her first time trying to break into his home.
'It’s actually the second attempt for her trying to access the inside of my house,'
Whoa, hold up here. She's some crazy-ass stalker, like boiling bunnies crazy. I though tshe was just trying to break in to steal shit but noooo, she some weird stalker chick.

Hmmmm......He said he's not as WEIRDED OUT now. I'm sure I would be weirded out for quite awhile. I hope he has realized even women you meet on line can be just as crazy as anyone. I think we will probably be hearing more on this lady.

Back