• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

cubby

Live Long and Prosper
Bold Member!
http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/09/...-elderly-woman-scooter-california-supermarket

Authorities in Southern California are looking for a thief caught on camera snatching the purse of an 82-year-old woman as she was grabbing an item from a shelf at a grocery store last week.

Burbank Police said the robbery occurred Tuesday at a Ralphs supermarket when the elderly woman reached up to grab an item from a store shelf.

In surveillance video released of the incident, the suspect is seen snatching the victim's purse from the scooter and then leaving the store.

The victim, whose name was not released, had placed her purse on the floorboard of her electric scooter while she shopped.

"The victim's credit cards, identification, and currency were missing from the purse," Burbank Police said. "It was then learned the victim's credit cards were used to make two large purchases at Target and Lowe's at the Burbank Empire Center."

The 82-year-old's purse was later found dumped on a street nearby, FOX 11 reported.

Burbank Police described the suspect as a “female, 20-30 years old, about 5-foot-5 to 5-foot-8, 110 to 130 pounds, with brown hair in a ponytail." She left the store in a white, older-model Lexus GS, according to FOX 11.

Shoppers who saw surveillance footage of the brazen theft were stunned by its cruelty.

"I don't even know what I would do," Diane Hirsch told KCBS. "I would be so angry and so disappointed in humanity that someone would stoop that low to do something like that."

Anyone with information on the case was urged to call Burbank Police at (818) 238-3210 or Crime Stoppers at (800)222-TIPS.

I hope they catch that bitch! There's no honor among thieves any more. Just complete heartlessness.

I seen this earlier in the week ... low ?

Then it dump her bag out into the street after ... even lower.

Back