• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
LEGAL CITIZENS are being denied re-entry from visiting family or going on travel for business.

Consider for a moment that some legal citizens are also associated with terrorism.
[doublepost=1485808266,1485808168][/doublepost]
I cannot wait to see what exactly it takes for it to be "too far" for you and if I were a betting man, I'd say a lot.

I'm touching not this right now ... while at the same time touching it ... but who are you to judge what too far is ???

Last edited:
I don't see how two women, one from Czechoslovakia and one from Slovenia (where they aren't full on hating and wanting to demolish America) have anything to do with people from seven countries that have stated they want to eradicate America? The comparison is ludicrous...

Were were the Boston Marathon bombers from?

How soon the hypocrites forget

These 13 People Placed On The 'Terror Watch List' Will Blow Your Mind
The list exploded under President Obama, but began bloating on President George W. Bush’s watch. In 2014, the Intercept reported “that nearly half of the people on the government’s shared list of terror suspects are marked as having ‘no recognized terrorist group affiliation.’”
“Up your arms, down your arms, up your crotch — someone is patting your 8-year-old down like he’s a criminal,” the boy’s mother told The New York Times. “A terrorist can blow his underwear up and they don’t catch him. But my 8-year-old can’t walk through security without being frisked.”

Last edited:
Don't we all, at least I hope we do :hug:

And he sure likes fucking immigrants.

*ba DUM tisssh* :hilarious:
[doublepost=1485811730,1485811565][/doublepost]Because kindergartners and their shady doings and whatnot......:rolleyes:

It gets more WTF every day....

Spicer continued to defend the Administration's implementation of the Friday order, which suspended the U.S. refugee program for 120 days and banned travel to the U.S. without a case-by-case waiver for people from seven Muslim-majority countries. Addressing reports of a five year old child detailed because he was from one of the affected countries, Spicer maintained, "To assume someone because of their age or gender, that they don't pose a threat, would be wrong."

http://time.com/4653958/white-house-dissent-state-department-response/

Easier said than done when they co-mingle ... and the refugees at their core hate Americans.
And by hate Americans I mean ... hate our values. Yes they do same as we don't like theirs .. we don't like the burkas ... we don't like what some of you call the oppression of women. We don't like that a Muslim man is the head of the house hold. We don't like their practice of what some of you call FGM ... We don't like their food ... we don't like their language ... the list goes on and on.
This is one of the best decisions a president has made in a long time.
I'm still trying to process this...

If I was a true refugee from an area likely torn apart by war, I think my likes and dislikes about American culture would take a back burner to saving my life.

Ooooo, moneyrain.....

Ima turn THAT umbrella upside down! (I am a po bitch):hilarious:
[doublepost=1485813776,1485813710][/doublepost]Pills AND moneyrain!!!!!

Best. Day. Ever.

What's it been? Eleven days since taking office and complete chaos from the King of chaos.

The shining city on the hill is being pelted by a shit storm.

Can we take the political party hate out of this and focus on principalities?

What does everyone truly think about immigration and our policies? I'd like to see more of that.

Give it a rest. If your content is strictly about another poster it isn't on topic and will be deleted.

I see a whole bunch of squabbling, and not a whole lot of THIS

IV. Refugees and Asylees
Protection of Refugees, Asylees, and other Vulnerable Populations
There are several categories of legal admission available to people who are fleeing persecution or are unable to return to their homeland due to life-threatening or extraordinary conditions.

Refugees are admitted to the United States based upon an inability to return to their home countries because of a “well-founded fear of persecution” due to their race, membership in a particular social group, political opinion, religion, or national origin. Refugees apply for admission from outside of the United States, generally from a “transition country” that is outside their home country. The admission of refugees turns on numerous factors, such as the degree of risk they face, membership in a group that is of special concern to the United States (designated yearly by the President of the United States and Congress), and whether or not they have family members in the United States.

Each year the President, in consultation with Congress, determines the numerical ceiling for refugee admissions. The total limit is broken down into limits for each region of the world as well. After September 11, 2001, the number of refugees admitted into the United States fell drastically, but annual admissions have steadily increased as more sophisticated means of conducting security checks have been put into place.

For FY 2016, the President set the worldwide refugee ceiling at 85,000, shown in Table 3 with the regional allocations.

https://www.americanimmigrationcouncil.org/research/how-united-states-immigration-system-works
[doublepost=1485819867,1485819595][/doublepost]Or THIS

Three days after President Trump signed an executive order sharply curtailing immigration and the rights of refugees, questions about its reach and legality are increasingly focusing on the order’s uncertainty.

By circumventing normal practices for formulating policies and their execution, the White House has created still-swirling confusion about whom the order targets and how it will be enforced. There is also ambiguity about the legality of the order, which the White House calls extreme vetting but which critics call a Muslim ban, and about how court challenges, already underway, will proceed.

For many abroad, the ban raised questions about how an American president could undertake such an action suddenly and unilaterally, seemingly unfettered by checks and balances. The order’s apparent breaches with usual protocol over how policy is made, and potentially with the law, are already creating major problems in its enforcement.

Why has the order created such disarray?
The order targets three groups: refugees from any country, who are blocked from entering the United States for the next 120 days; refugees from Syria, who are barred indefinitely; and citizens from seven Muslim-majority countries, who are barred from entering the United States for at least 90 days. Those countries are Iran, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria and Yemen.

But what all that means in practice is not clear, which has led to disorder in its application.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/01/30/us/politics/trump-immigration-muslim-ban.html

At the risk of putting American citizens in harms way? That's not the way this works...
Please clarify what you are trying to say. Immigration does endanger lives, but policies and procedures should be in place to vet immigrants. Shutting down the borders entirely is cruel.

Acting United States Attorney General tells Justice Department not to defend Travel Ban.

Chaos... how this thing was rolled out, what else could be expected???

Last edited:
According to the report, here are the number of times each president, since Reagan, has limited immigration to specific groups of people:

• Ronald Reagan - Five times
  • George H. W Bush - One time
  • Bill Clinton - 12 times
  • George W. Bush - Six times
  • Barack Obama - 19 times
Not included in the CRS report is that Hillary Clinton's State Department, without a presidential action, suspended all refugee applications from Iraq for six months in 2011.

- See more at: https://www.conservativereview.com/...the-last-five-presidents#sthash.pwFTE9ta.dpuf
The borders aren't closed. There are restrictions put in place. When other countries do this there seems to be no global outcry. Like all of the countries that CURRENTLY don't allow anyone in with an Israeli passport, or stamp on their passport:
Syria
Lebanon
Libya
Kuwait
Iran
Iraq (except the northern Kurdish region)
Sudan
Yemen

There have also been reports of problems entering the following countries:

Saudi Arabia (reportedly not strictly enforced due to pressure by the U.S.)
Malaysia
Pakistan
Algeria
Indonesia
U.A.E.
I get that other presidents have done this. I'm not over here waving an antitrump banner.
What I want to know are your personal thoughts on the matter.

Acting United States Attorney General tells Justice Department not to defend Travel Ban.

Chaos... how this thing was rolled out, what else could be expected???
Link?

Oh, this attorney general, well of course:hilarious::hilarious::facepalm::banghead::fish:

. urces familiar with the order. The move sets up a dramatic clash between the White House and the Obama-appointed Yates.

Last edited:
My thoughts are that it is fine, as long as it is not being used to persecute anyone. If the goal is to keep Americans safe at home I don't see the harm. I posted earlier about my family's recent experience with just this subject. It was removed. But in summation. It took my Iraqi BIL's sister, husband and their two daughters more than FIVE years to get here from Iraq by way of Jordan and Syria. The delay was caused by getting kicked out of Jordan and having to start all over and by false media reports the wrongly linked my BIL and his friend to the 9/11 bombers. They aren't upset by the delay. They want ALL immigrants to be vetted as hard as they were so that America remains SAFE for their daughters to begin anew. My BIL has been a citizen since the 80's.
Everyone should receive fair treatment when being vetted then, yes?

Everyone should receive fair treatment when being vetted then, yes?
I feel those coming from countries, on Obama's administration terrorist list, need more scrutiny then say someone coming from Greenland or Scotland for example
I may be wrong, but that's how I feel

I feel those coming from countries, on Obama's administration terrorist list, need more scrutiny then say someone coming from Greenland or Scotland for example
I may be wrong, but that's how I feel
If one country gets treated that way, why not all? It's just as easy to have a Scottish terrorist as an Iraqi one...
Granted there may be more per capita, but if it's about safety then let's be really safe. Right?
[doublepost=1485824492,1485824356][/doublepost]
If one country gets treated that way, why not all? It's just as easy to have a Scottish terrorist than an Iraqi one...
Granted there may be more per capita, but if it's about safety then let's be really safe. Right?
And @Buffettgirl ,haven't you traveled a great deal? What we're your experiences entering and ecitting other countries, as well as America?

If I was a true refugee from an area likely torn apart by war, I think my likes and dislikes about American culture would take a back burner to saving my life.

They blame America for making them refugees at all ... and they co-mingle, which means you wont know who is a real terrorist and who is a real refugee until a bomb goes off and there is a fire to put out.

Last edited:
. urces familiar with the order. The move sets up a dramatic clash between the White House and the Obama-appointed Yates.

And your point??? My point was the way it was rolled out without consultation with Homeland Security, the Attorney General Of the United States of America and even members appointed to Trumps own cabinet that learned second hand.
Chaos.

Brittan's now doesn't want Trump to come for a State visit because they feel meeting Donald Trump would be beneath the Queen to a tune of 1.5 million and growing.

Last edited:
If one country gets treated that way, why not all? It's just as easy to have a Scottish terrorist as an Iraqi one...
[doublepost=1485824492,1485824356][/doublepost]
And @Buffettgirl ,haven't you traveled a great deal? What we're your experiences entering and ecitting other countries, as well as America?
I've actually come and gone from other counties about 25 to 30 times myself, been frisked, strip searched and all kinds of fun enjoyable stuff

Edit

Took two years for my original USA visa to be approved, they even had me take a TB test
[doublepost=1485826243][/doublepost]

And your point??? My point was the way it was rolled out without consultation with Homeland Security, the Attorney General Of the United States of America and even members appointed to Trumps own cabinet that learned second hand.
Chaos.

Brittan's now doesn't want Trump to come for a State visit because they feel meeting Donald Trump would be beneath the Queen to a tune of 1.5 million and growing.
I thought it was because trump said NO! to the prince
Trump's snub for the Green Prince: US President 'will avoid Charles on state visit to the UK because he wants to escape a lecture on climate change'
  • Donald Trump's visit to Britain has been hit by a row because he doesn't want to meet with Prince Charles while he is in the country
: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...es-UK-visit-climate-change.html#ixzz4XIZiTIu1
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Confusion has reigned about whether dual nationals are affected by the 90-day ban on citizens of Iran, Iraq, Sudan, Somalia, Syria, Yemen and Libya.

Britain's three biggest opposition parties have all called on the government to revoke Trump's state visit, planned for later this year.

http://www.stripes.com/news/europe/uk-says-trump-visit-still-on-amid-outcry-over-travel-ban-1.451584

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...fc12a23ef9e_story.html?utm_term=.801133ff0be6
I'm a dual, so I guess I'd better stay put for a while, at least until this blows over

They blame America for making them refugees at all ... and they co-mingle, which means you wont know who is a real terrorist and who is a real refugee until a bomb goes off and there is a fire out.
What makes you think that?

More gems from the orange jackanapes:
(Despite his moronic message, I admire his eloquence and mastery of the English language)

(Just kidding. He speaks like a second grader. Who is not very smart)

“In many respects, you know, they honor President Obama,” Mr. Trump told a raucous and rowdy crowd in Florida on Wednesday night. “He’s the founder of ISIS. He’s the founder of ISIS. He’s the founder. He founded ISIS.” He added, “I would say the co-founder would be crooked Hillary Clinton.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/11/us/politics/trump-rally.html

You're fired!!!!o_O:smuggrin::hilarious:

Ms. Yates is an Obama Administration appointee who is weak on borders and very weak on illegal immigration.

Boente was nominated by President Obama in 2015 to be U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District of Virginia, based in Alexandria. Boente is a graduate of St. Louis University and its law school, and has lived in Northern Virginia for 29 years, according to his official bio.
https://www.axios.com/trump-fires-acting-a-g-2226964333.html

*ba DUM tisssh* :hilarious:
[doublepost=1485811730,1485811565][/doublepost]Because kindergartners and their shady doings and whatnot......:rolleyes:

It gets more WTF every day....

http://time.com/4653958/white-house-dissent-state-department-response/
Actually, yes.

This enemy uses children to achieve their objective. BECAUSE OF THE ABOVE IDEOLOGY! They know that most cultures see prepubescents and go "shady doings :rolleyes:"! That's exactly it!

I can see why it's laughable from our culture, definitely. And I don't mean to mock your comment, at all.

A six year old would also be weird walking up to us and asking for a cigarette, no? Here, our brains can't fathom it. But it happens in their culture. Cigarettes are a bargaining tool and the first thing those kids ask for when they see American troops. It's crazy.

However. There is no age limit on WHO sacrifices for Allah.

You think a 2nd grader being a suicide bomber wouldn't make any sense........??

http://m.clarionproject.org/news/8-year-old-girl-carries-out-suicide-bombing-damascus

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/8-year-old-afghan-tricked-into-suicide-bombing/

https://www.google.com/amp/www.brei...cide-bombers-behind-attack/amp/?client=safari

https://www.google.com/amp/m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_57bb87aae4b00d9c3a19a62f/amp?client=safari

So 7, 8 and 12. Sad. But true.

It isn't the Kindergarteners. It's their parents and what they've been raised to believe, perceive and understand. (Oh! And one of those kids in the links was 'tricked' into suicide bombing)

So you're God damn right! Frisk that 5 year old!

Because I'd like to actually land in my destination city, thank you.

ETA: just to reiterate, I've never said whose beliefs I align with or what my "political affiliation" is. I just wanted to answer that particular comment.

Last edited:
Is not the same as
This

perspective is everything- what was publicized of those actions has to be looked at like what the british would have read of the tea party.. they called americans savages and spoke of how we need to use the system to make change... sound familiar?

So you're God damn right! Frisk that 5 year old!

Oh for sure ... their five year olds are way tougher that OUR five year olds ... yes they are.
They don't raise their kids to be whiny little bitches or otherwise brats...their kids get spankings and everything over there.

Last edited:
Back