• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I'm so disgusted by the thought of any adult planning to "break the ego" of a 4-year-old. What a couple of monsters.

This story has always affected me, I can't even read how he was abused on page 15...I just hate that he was hurt. Maybe because my son was his age when Ethan was killed? I don't know... But this one hit me hard since the first time I read it.

While the physical abuse in this story is awful, I think the mental abuse is what hurt me most to read. These fuckers made him say he didn't like his dad and he wanted to stay with his mom. He sobbed when saying it was the truth. That broke my fucking heart to read. God forbid to be forced to lie about something so absolutely untrue would kill me, I can't imagine what it would do to a 4yr old's mind. He probably sat in his room sobbing, in pain, and thinking to himself he didn't mean what he said...

After what this psycho did to a 4 yr old little boy...nothing he does to the deputies surprises me! I hope he gets the death penalty!

Nearly four years after the body of Ethan Stacy was found buried on a mountainside in Weber County, the child’s stepfather — Nathan Sloop — admitted Tuesday that he played a role in the 4-year-old’s death.

Sloop, 35, pleaded guilty but mentally ill to aggravated murder for the 2010 death of Ethan Stacy.

"That boy died on my watch, and I’m horribly sorry," Nathan Sloop told 2nd District Judge Glen Dawson.

"I want to apologize to all those who were affected by my reckless indifference to Ethan Stacy," Sloop added.

Sloop also pleaded guilty but mentally ill to aggravated assault by a prisoner for attacking a David County jail officer.
[...]

The plea deal spares Sloop from facing the death penalty.

Sloop was immediately sentenced to 25 years to life in prison on the murder count, and 1 to 15 years for the aggravated assault. The judge ordered the two sentences to run concurrently.

Attorneys have stipulated that while Sloop was mentally ill at the time Ethan Stacy died, he is not mentally ill now.

Davis County Attorney Troy Rawlings said the plea negotiation minimizes the risk of appeal. He said evidence suppression and constitutionality issues also played a part in fashioning the plea deal.
[...]

Sloop’s wife and Ethan’s mother, Stephanie Sloop, 31, has been charged with essentially the same counts as her husband, but prosecutors have not said whether they intend to seek the death penalty for her. She is scheduled to appear in court next Tuesday for a status conference.

Charging documents state the Layton couple engaged in multiple acts of "severe abuse" between April 29 and May 8 in 2010 that led to Ethan’s death, including "beatings, burning, drugging, isolating, malnourishing, leaving the child alone and unattended while suffering, and refusing to seek vital life-sustaining medical attention."

The couple — who said they left the injured boy in a locked bedroom while they got married on May 6 — reported Ethan missing to police on Mother’s Day, May 10, after discovering the boy was dead. But after a 12-hour search, police say the couple confessed to burying the boy near Powder Mountain Ski Resort in Weber County.

Nathan Sloop, who led officers to the body on May 11, told police he used a hammer to disfigure the boy’s face and teeth in an effort to hinder identification.
[...]

Also to be dismissed as part of Nathan Sloop’s plea deal was a charge of second-degree felony aggravated assault by a prisoner from an unrelated case. In that case, Sloop was accused of assaulting a deputy on Nov. 21. He was accused of punching the deputy in the face twice, attempting to gouge out the deputy’s left eye and biting into the deputy’s thumb. Charging documents said the deputy’s thumb injury required "multi-layer sutures."
http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/57494913-78/sloop-death-ethan-law.html.csp

This story has always affected me, I can't even read how he was abused on page 15...I just hate that he was hurt. Maybe because my son was his age when Ethan was killed? I don't know... But this one hit me hard since the first time I read it.
Me too. I am reluctant to even click on this thread. If I even catch a glimpse of Ethan's photo, I will bawl. (I see his face in my head right now, as it is, and it hurts)

I've been sitting here, for the last 15 minutes contemplating what to do with these two pieces of crap. I've a few ideas.

I'd start with chaining them together. Big thick chains around the waist. Solder the ends so they can't get them off. Give enough space between them so they can move a lil' bit, but not enough that they can run. Make sure that each end is soldered separately around one or the other. NOT together. It would be to easy for one or the other to slip free. Maybe connect the end snugly using a commercial lock of some sort, and solder that sucker shut. Any way, I digress on that point. Use a secondary chain connected to the loose part of the chain that is between them, to control the two of them. Tie their hands behind their backs, using stabilizer bars. Oh, yes don't forget the ballgag. Both of them should have one. Whatever we do to one, we do to both. We start with the girl. Spread her legs. Run a hose up her vagina and turn it on, make sure the water is boiling hot. Flush out her insides. I want her insides to be boiled. I want to make sure she never can procreate again. While her insides are being flushed out, we'll examine him. Have, catgut and a needle ready, as well as some medical packing material and bring his penis up on a cutting board. I think a ball-peen hammer and an exacto-knife should work well for this next task. Lay the hammer down on the board near the end of his penis. Next to it, put the knife. Make sure he can see your face. Look at him. Look into his eyes. See the fear. Wear rubber gloves while you do this, because it will be messy. Place your index finger and thumb behind the head of his penis, stretch it out and pick up the hammer. Thump the head of his penis with the hammer, then use the knife to cut it off. Move your fingers just a bit down the length of the shaft and repeat the process. When you get to the root, get the catgut threaded through the needle, pack the wound and sew up the hole the best you can. She will likely be passed out from the pain. Some smelling salts or similar might work right about now, to wake her up. Remove the hose, and check her injuries. She'll try to scream out, it will be quite painful I'm sure, but I really don't care. Do you? She didn't seem to care what was happening to her son. For the moment, we'll shove some wool up in her vaginal open, so it can irritate the insides even further. I'm thinking that a is appropriate for this particulate step in their punishment. For those who don't know what this is, please feel free to google. It's a stick, about 4.2ft long used in Japanese martial arts, for fighting. Strike the girl repeatedly about the chest, the legs, the arms, the back, the front. Repeat this process, to the male. Leave as many bruises as you'd like. I'm not too concerned with damaging his or her skin, she apparently didn't care about her son, and neither did he. Ok, the next step is going be a lil' more hardcore. We are going to need some gloves that can handle anything that hot, and some tongs. We'll be handling hot coals. Put the coals into the bbq, and light 'em up. Let the coals get good and hot, and let them burn for a bit. When we're ready, we'll take one out at a time, and put it to their bare flesh. This poor lil' boy had burns on him, right? Well, we'll show them what that feels like. We'll let the coals sit there for a bit, before we remove them, and each time we do it to one of them, we'll do it to the other. They'll be facing each other, so they can see each others' pain. When the coals begin to get cold, we'll move on to the next phase. Guys, this might actually be fun for y'all. You can take turns. We'll lay them on their backs, on the ground. Y'all can urinate on them. Their faces, their open wounds, wherever you want. Make it hurt. I want them to experience pain, like they have NEVER experienced before. When you're finished, we'll stand 'em back up and continue. We'll dust 'em with some cayenne pepper, all over their burns and open wounds. Oh, I almost forgot. She's got wool in her vag. We gotta pull that out. Right. Broken glass. To replace the wool. Stuff her vagina full of broken glass, shove as much up there as we can without injuring ourselves, then sew it shut. I want these two fucktards to hurt so much that they beg for death before we're finished. Making her walk around could cause the glass to cause even more pain. Drag her around some, doing so would cause him to have to walk around too, causing him more pain as well. Good idea! Ok, next phase, Seat them both on the ground for a moment while we prep for the next phase. Leaning them both forward so their faces are on the ground, we will insert tubes into their anus, up to the sigmoid colon. Into this tube we will empty several irukandji jellyfish. We will remove the tube immediately and seal up the anus using catgut and 100mph tape. This means they will never be able to get them out. Sit them back upright, and watch them try to squirm... It won't matter. What comes next, will likely kill them anyway. We will stuff both their mouths with Puss Caterpillars, and tape them shut. When we've accomplished this, we will leave them there to die.. Because I don't give a Tinker's good damn one way or the other 'bout either of them.

And no, I have ZERO remorse for either of them, for what they did to that sweet lil' boy.

~shadow

Well, that confession and conviction/sentencing was fast! I don't see why they dropped the charges against shithead for assaulting an officer, though. In fact, I think it proves he's either still not in his right mind (hell, it just happened!) or that he's a violent, abusive, felonious shithead whose actions four years ago should not be excused on account of mental imbalance.

Stephanie Sloop cries in court hearing in Ethan Stacy murder

The woman accused of killing her 4-year-old son made a brief appearance in court, a week after her husband struck a plea deal in the slaying.
Stephanie Sloop cried as she sat in the courtroom,
[....]
“We have an outstanding issue that has not been resolved by the disposition in Mr. Sloop’s case,” defense attorney Mary Corporon
[...]
Corporon said there is evidence that could be “exculpatory” for Stephanie Sloop, but Nathan Sloop’s lawyers were not willing to hand it over.

“There’s a competing constitutional claim,” she told the judge, adding that she could not proceed with the case without that evidence.

“We disclosed it, she ought to have access to it,” Davis County Attorney Troy Rawlings said, but added that Nathan Sloop’s attorneys have a claim on the evidence. “The competition is between Mr. and Mrs. Sloop.”

Second District Court Judge Glen Dawson said he would schedule a hearing so that the matter of who is entitled to the evidence could be determined. That meant that future hearings for Stephanie Sloop would be delayed.

She stood and choked back tears as Judge Dawson asked if she would waive her right to a speedy trial.

“Yes, your honor,” she said.

Last week, Nathan Sloop pleaded guilty but mentally ill to murder in Ethan’s death. He was sentenced to 25-to-life in prison.
[...]
http://fox13now.com/2014/02/11/stephanie-sloop-cries-in-court-hearing-in-ethan-stacy-murder/
hooofuckinghoo
yeah cry you stunned cunt
I bet your baby cried out for you while he was being tortured
5djhpt.jpg

142hh5d.jpg

2u41mqe.jpg

"I want to apologize to all those who were affected by my reckless indifference to Ethan Stacy," Sloop added.

"Reckless indifference" would be neglecting to put a kid's seatbelt on, or not making him brush his teeth for years...he straight up tortured this little boy to death and treated his poor broken little corpse like trash - his minimizing that fact is just another fucking insult to Ethan's dad, and all of the rest of the people that loved him.

Why is she crying as if anyone gives a fuck about her poor me ass? All us real moms out there need a chance to talk to this bitch and other like her for about five minutes without supervision. Give them bitches a reason to cry after I beat that ass. I would take a switch and beat that ass like an unruly dog. And I dare her to say word one bout it.
I hope some chick in jail is turning that ass out.

Yeah she done went and got herself a sweet little jailhouse hairdo, too bad she not as sweet as her hairdo. Why you crying now bitch, you should have been crying for your son not yourself.

According to the probable cause statement, she "told police officers and dispatch that Ethan had done this over the past four nights."

After an extensive search, police learned the little boy had not left the apartment, but the Sloops had found him dead in his room, according to the document.

Stephanie Sloop admitted to police that Nathan Sloop had gotten angry with Ethan and took him in his bedroom, where she could hear "Nate slapping Ethan in the bedroom," according to the document.

When she went into the bedroom, she found "Ethan badly beaten about the head area," and she knew he needed medical attention, but never got it, according to the document.

She told police her son was ill over the next several days, and at one point she and Nathan Sloop forced the boy to drink two 16-ounce bottles of water, a 16-ounce bottle of Kool-Aid and a glass of orange juice, according to the document.

Stephanie Sloop also told police that the boy was burned in the bathtub but she also did not seek medical attention for him. Several more days passed, and Ethan was still sick.

In the early morning hours of May 9, 2010, the couple realized Ethan had died, according to the documents.

They took the boy's body to a place near Powder Mountain and buried him there, police said.

Stephanie Sloop had gone to two convenience stores in the area, according to the probable cause statement. At one store, she bought two cans of lighter fluid and at another store she bought two slush drinks.

She told officers the lighter fluid was for Nathan Sloop, "because he wanted to burn the body," according to the probable cause statement.
http://www.standard.net/stories/201...p-due-court-husband-pleads-guilty-sons-murder

Amazing how she just sounds like she drifted through the whole thing. Reckless indifference? Making a mistake? How does a mother allow her small child to be treated this way?!!! And all that liquid?! No medical treatment?! [Wanders off muttering.]

Is it wrong that for a punishment we should jack her ass up with a mix of meth and heroin, work her to extreme levels of addiction, detox her,and start all over?

More appropriate and fitting would be what the main character goes through in Martyrs.

I couldn't really make that out.

Anna becomes their latest subject and is imprisoned in a chamber. After an unspecified period, during which she is repeatedly beaten and degraded, Anna hallucinates a conversation with Lucie, who tells her to "let go" so she won't be afraid any more. Soon after, Anna is told she has progressed further than any other test subject, and has reached the "final stage" and will suffer no more. Anna is taken to a surgeon and is flayed alive. She survives the procedure, entering a state that is described as being "euphoric" and likened to achieving transcendence. Mademoiselle arrives, eager to speak to Anna about her experience. Anna turns to her and whispers into her ear.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martyrs_(film)

Wow! I so didn't get that. I saw a girl locked up, taken out, shooting, a family in fear, "experts" talking about victims who weren't and rare martyrs, and rain and a lot of references to Lucie . . . As to what you described above, not sure how that works out as a movie, but as a punishment for a heinous child abuser (especially one who locks up their child in a closet or basement), I'd say hell yeah.

A woman charged in the death of her 4-year-old son has struck a plea deal with prosecutors.

Stephanie Sloop pleaded guilty on Monday to aggravated murder and obstruction of justice in the murder of Ethan Stacy. In exchange, prosecutors removed the possibility and the death penalty and dropped charges of child abuse and desecration of a body.

“My selfish behavior is the reason I am standing here today pleading guilty to these charges,” Sloop sobbed as she addressed the judge.

“The fact is, I am entirely responsible because I am his mommy! I failed to take care of him properly because I couldn’t even take care of myself. My selfishness and failures as a parent cost ‘pumpkin’s’ death, and there’s no changing the fact that I am the one responsible.”

She was sentenced by 2nd District Court Judge Thomas Kay to serve 20-to-life in prison for murder, and 1-to-15 for obstruction of justice. The judge gave her credit for time served, which is about four years.

http://fox13now.com/2014/11/17/stephanie-sloop-takes-plea-deal-in-ethan-stacy-murder/

not long enough
wbpfg9.jpg
Mother sobs in court as she pleads guilty to murdering son, four, after she did nothing to stop husband burning, starving and beating child beyond recognition with a hammer
  • Stephanie Sloop, 31, was sentenced on Monday to 20 years to life behind bars in Utah for her son Ethan Stacy's 2010 death
  • Sloop sobbed and said she was responsible for her son's death following days of torture at the hands of her husband 'because I was his mommy'
  • Sloop failed to stop her husband and Ethan's stepfather, Nathan Sloop, from abusing her son and didn't call for help
  • Ethan died from medications, aspiration pneumonia and severe burns, likely caused from hot water in a tub
  • It is believed that the boy was forced to eat fecal matter by his stepfather
  • Nathan Sloop sentenced in February to life in prison
72rp1u.jpg
[...]
mother whose four-year-old son was malnourished, scalded, beaten with a hammer and then buried in a shallow grave has been sentenced to at least 20 years in prison
[...]
Stephanie Sloop, 31, was given 20 years to life behind bars for Ethan Stacy's 2010 death.

Sloop pleaded guilty to aggravated murder and obstructing justice under a deal
[....]
Sloop sobbed in court in Farmington, Utah as she admitted she was completely responsible for her son's brutal death, following days of starvation and torture at the hands of her husband, 'because I was his mommy'.
[...]
The 31-year-old fidgeted today as the court heard details of the child's brutal torture.
[...]
medical examiner testified that Ethan died from a combination of too many over-the-counter medications, aspiration pneumonia and severe burns, likely caused from hot water in a tub.

Aspiration pneumonia is caused by an inhalation of foreign materials into the lungs, potentially vomit, or as prosecutors suggested, fecal matter that the boy allegedly was forced to eat.

The burns would have required skin grafts and weeks of hospital treatment
[....]
Nathan Sloop confessed to wrapping the body in garbage bags and putting him in a shallow grave he dug on the mountainside.
[...]
boy’s body and items used to bury it were put in the hole in layers. A hammer was used to disfigure the boy.

Stephanie Sloop bought lighter fluid, a shovel and some gloves at a hardware store beforehand.

The day the boy was buried, Nathan Sloop sent a text message to his wife, which was shown in court: 'Baby can you get antioxidant vitamins please. That would be great. I can’t wait to take you to Happy Sumo. Memories. Love you!!!'

Days later, they called police and reported Ethan as missing. Nathan Sloop ultimately led police to where the boy was buried.

Sloop's lawyer told the court that she suffered from 'battered wife syndrome' and had a prescription medication addiction while her son was being abused,
[...]
Ethan’s father, Joe Stacy, was present in the courtroom to watch his ex-wife be sentenced.
[....]
that he had been 'broken up' by his son's death.
[...]
Sloop buried the child on Powder Mountain in Weber Country, Utah after he left the child's face disfigured by hammer blows and his grave sprinkled with dog food.
[...]
A number of other charges were dismissed as part of a plea deal, which also spared him from the death penalty.

Sloop’s attorney, Richard Mauro, said his client’s mental illness coupled with a high number of prescription painkillers and other medications Sloop was taking at the time led to his indifference to the child’s life.

Previous court documents show Sloop was prescribed 4,146 pills in an 11-month period. Among the prescriptions were Lortab, Valium, Percocet, Xanax and an antihistamine.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...g-child-recognition-hammer.html#ixzz3JMjdBBiE

make sure you watch the video on the bottom of the link

Last edited:
I hate this story. So, this fucking cunt gets to be free one day while her child gets no life. I find slight comfort in the thought that she may be murdered in prison, but probably not.

I would like to know what was the Step-dad's mental Illness? Did I miss that somewhere?

This is one of the hardest cases to effect me personally. The horror this child went through. Knowing his father didn't want to send him...loved him and would have done anything for him...but was forced by the courts to send him anyways...really gets to me...and I have often thought about Ethan over the years. RIP Ethan.

I hope she spends a lot more than 20 yrs in prison for what she did. She was not his "mommy". Mommy's don't kill their children. Mommy's will take a bullet for their kids. Not buy hammers and shovels to destroy and bash in their beautiful little faces. She is a pathetic waste of space. Her tears were for herself. Not her son.

Damn here i was hoping i would read that one or both of these fuckers were dead! No matter wat the sentences or even no matter how the inmates treat these two asshats (horribly i hope and i really hope mr sloop has had a lot of mouthfuls of shit since his imprisonment) there ultimatly is and never will be justice for Ethan!

Cry bitch cry. I wish the powers that be would post this timeline in your cell. In days you did this, or allowed this to happen you whore......

19kr9v.jpg

23liatt.jpg

21csd2c.jpg

I would not hesitate to use my last wish on this earth to make sure your every minute was pure agony. Fuck you.

I would die this very moment if I could give Ethan just one happy, loving, fun filled day on Earth. Sans these two pieces of shit.
It would be more than worth it. :(

How desperate must you be for an orgasm to let someone beat torture maim and kill your child?
And then participate in covering it up. She has no soul and neither does he.
20 years is a gift. I'd set the bitch on fire and piss on her ashes but whatever, let the cunt rot in jail.

Latest posts

Back