• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sue sue

Take 6
There's no telling how long Parker has been in the stream behind his daycare. The three-year-old was not discovered missing until his family members came to pick him up. At this time the staff members had realize he had and last been outside earlier in the day. A search for the toddler quickly ensued. Staff members found him floating in the partial frozen stream behind the daycare and called 911.
sadly Parker Barry did not make it. His family entrusted his care in licensed daycare provider thinking he was safe. They are painfully mistaken someone didn't pay tension and Parker paid for it.
http://www.necn.com/news/new-englan...Found-in-Stream-Behind-Daycare-368713411.html
http://m.wcvb.com/news/toddler-dies-after-being-found-in-stream-behind-day-care-center/37978554

I'm guessing they won't be licensed much longer. I couldn't imagine this mess.

Police say when family members arrived at the Elephant in the Field day care to pick up Parker Berry on Thursday, staff members noticed Parker was missing. They said he had been outside with staff and other children earlier in the day.

Authorities say staff spotted Parker and pulled him from the stream and called 911.

Parker was taken to Vermont Medical Center. Police say the child, who was from Hyde Park, died. They say they are investigating the death as a possible drowning.

Elephant in the Field is a licensed day care provider.
http://m.wcvb.com/news/toddler-dies-after-being-found-in-stream-behind-day-care-center/37978554

Last edited:
Absolutely shocking that nobody noticed a missing child in that day care . I would have killed anyone responsible with my bare hands if that was my baby . Those poor parents .

Elephant in the Field? What a weird name. I'd say it's more like Elephant in the Room after this.

So tragic! Poor parents. I'd lose my f-ing mind.

I thought poor old @Sue sue had lost her mind when I read that title, but she's spot on. Sorry for thinking that Sue Sue.:oops: What kind of name is "Elephant in the Field" Daycare. That's just strange.o_O

Funny, and so that say *elephants never forget*
Too bad the daycare was staffed with cows and sloths instead of elephants.

RIP little man gone too soon.

Absolutely shocking that nobody noticed a missing child in that day care . I would have killed anyone responsible with my bare hands if that was my baby . Those poor parents .
I'm sure you could find help hiding the evidence. What a beautiful boy he was to be forgotten about like that. What the hell was so important that they forgot they were missing a kid?
Shit like this may not happen often but when it does it sure does hit hard. I mean why the fuck would you pay someone to watch your kid if they aren't going to watch your fucking kid.

Back