• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Are you SURE?
COULD be he's using both phone AND computer, hence different IP addys.
BUT... What do I know.

I think she means that his drama modus operandi wouldn't let him keep his mouth shut. He feels a need to brag about knowing people in high places that are going to shut Dd the fuck down.

Are you SURE?
COULD be he's using both phone AND computer, hence different IP addys.
BUT... What do I know.
Yes we are SURE. Morbid's comment was made due to emails received. Others here just went off the deep end on a loony witch hunt, assuming it had to be some new member... even messaging them and accusing them in threads. And they are wrong - NONE of the new members is TallTexan. Running around willy nilly all paranoid over some loose lipped idiot is foolish. Continued suspicion is idiotic. If TallTexan comes back, he will be in here in this thread with all his half-loaded barrels blasting.

But DO WAVE at him, because he can still read this as a Guest.
Q7KxE7W.gif

IPs are just one of several methods the system uses to detect and report suspicious accounts. The details of which will never be revealed. Of course, anyone with enough brain cells and determination can get back in, but frankly, WE ARE NOT THAT SPECIAL that some idiot is going to bother. For what?

... Others here just went off the deep end on a loony witch hunt, assuming it had to be some new member... even messaging them and accusing them in threads. And they are wrong - NONE of the new members is TallTexan. Running around willy nilly all paranoid over some loose lipped idiot is foolish. ...
I was pretty iffy on that new user actually being TT, but didn't want to feel left out, so I played along. Until you rolled in and ruined everything! :mad:

Doesn't change the fact that that new member totally contradicted themselves and sounds like a maroon.

I was pretty iffy on that new user actually being TT, but didn't want to feel left out, so I played along. Until you rolled in and ruined everything! :mad:

Doesn't change the fact that that new member totally contradicted themselves and sounds like a maroon.
child_in_corner_zpsbf578bbd.jpg

:stop: please go willingly, i don't wanna use the hose..

I burned TallTexan with a candle lighter. Oh wait, he did that to a baby and plead no contest. He did not contest the charges against him. Who terrorized who, now?

Yeah. Pat me on the back cause I didn't play along. Somehow I just didn't think it was him.

Thanks PJ, I should have posted my hate mail here instead of starting another thread. I had not put Tall Texan and the child torturer together as Davis Thorton 47 years old from of course, Florida. Is Tall Texan still here? I love rebumping his name to the internet. You usually get these guys when they get released from prison and Google their name. Dumbass. How did that lawsuit go against the Sentinel Tall Texan?

L
et me spell this out for you
Mark as Unread Star Conversation Leave Conversation

1. TallTexan New Member
    This is slander. Yes I am the accused. And The media spun this out of control. They left out a lot of facts that I will not go into. So If I were you I'd remove this thread. Or you might get sued. Just like the Orlando Sen, did.
    TallTexan, Dec 8, 2013 Report
    Like Reply

2. malq Veteran Member Bold Member!
    hahahaa! wtf are you even talking about?
    malq, Jan 29, 2014 Report

Last edited:
Funny how the child abusing filth signed up here trying to justify and lie about the incident! How does he explain the bruises the child had, you call them "accidentical"? I love the "I'll sue you for slander!" threat as well, it's like something a celebrity on South Park would say. I'm pretty sure being "slandered" is alot less painful than what he did to those children, coward.

I missed all the fun. AGAIN!

Thoroughly enjoyed reading the tripe TT posted on here tho'. Really rawther amusing :)

Thanks for bringing this 2+ year old thread to the front & for adding no new pertinent information!
As for your lawsuit?! I think we should sue you for Google abuse!
And 'dead rats in the walls'?! Sounds like a great home!:wtf:

No ones ever threatened a lawsuit before... How original and useless, moron.

I really wish that he would come back
I want a piece of him, too. You guys got to have all the fun. :(

Here is a stunner. The said child walked into the lighter after it was used to light candles to cover the odor of a dead rat in the walls of the house. Funny how the media leaves out all the facts. And get this. I think someone who posted this is going to get sued for slander
It's libel, not slander, idiot!

Back