• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Man, I can't find any animated GIFs to repost, of squirming maggots, or scurrying cockroach infestations, to skeeve y'all out.

Oh well. I suppose this story has done enough on its own, on that front.
I don't know why I'm helping you after the spider gif you dropped in shoutbox today, but I am :p

cockroach.gif
cockroach2.gif

I'm as mad, disgusted and sick over how those poor kids were forced to live; I hope the kids are taken away before roaches start snacking on the baby. Yes, roaches do indeed bite.
Now, having said that...DAMN you for the roaches:mad:! I'm phobic:eek:. Not just scared of them:wideyed:; not just disgusted:yuck:...PHOBIC with a capital F:meh:. I read that damn story:vomit: and hopped up from the sofa and shook my clothes:eek:! I could just imagine millions of itty bitty roach legs running up my legs:vomit: and maybe dropping on me from the ceiling:dead:. Thanks a whole fucking lot:banghead:! You may expect to hear from my attorneys:greedy:; I may sue for intentional infliction of emotional distress.:smug:

Me too! Wish there was a No thanks button. Now I feel like things are crawling on me. Poor kids.

My solution? Firebomb the house with the parents in it. Dammit all to fucking hell. Mom ain't the only addict in that fucking house BELIEVE THAT. Daddy on it too other fucking wise no one would be cool with a baby in a roach diaper. Or a house full of roaches and maggots for that reason.

This chick is at home with 3 kids under the age of 5 all day I know she tired but maybe had they employed some birth control or self control this shit would not be going down.

sudonim, you have now been moved to #1 on my shit list:banghead:! You are an evil person:bigtears:. I may include you in my enormous lawsuit:smug:.
I'd say I'm sorry..but I'm not really. Not only did I get my first wtf's , I made it to the #1 spot on someone shit list! That's a job well done in my books :smuggrin:

OK, I'm back, unfortunately I can't say the same about my dinner. Anyway, I don't understand why these ass hats, who obviously don't care about their kids, KEEP HAVING THEM??? 23 years old and has FOUR kids? Less kids, more money for pills, DUH. I just don't get it. My stomach is still yucky.

In a house full of magots and roaches where were these two asshats having sex to make all these babies? does she not mind having maggots crawling out of her too?

Back