• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Anheuser-Busch distributors in the South were “spooked” by the widespread backlash Bud Light received after teaming up with transgender social media star Dylan Mulvaney.

The intense opposition to Mulvaney promoting the beer has been alarming to Anheuser-Busch distributors, which placed fewer orders after the partnership sparked outrage from conservatives who argued the company is pushing “gender propaganda,” according to a Beer Business Daily report reviewed by Fox News.

“We reached out to a handful of A-B [Anheuser-Busch] distributors who were spooked, most particularly in the Heartland and the South, and even then in their more rural areas,” the popular beer industry trade publication wrote.

Beer Business Daily said it assessed the situation “purely from a marketing and sales perspective,” noting that current data are very limited but “it appears likely Bud Light took a volume hit in some markets over the holiday weekend” since rural customers are also most likely to celebrate Easter.

“Whether it lasts or whether the publicity sparks incremental off-setting demand from over the ideological divide in metro areas, remains to be seen,” the publication wrote, adding that it will be difficult for Bud Light to “appeal to the sensitivities of a new generation of drinkers” without offending some longtime customers. “I’ve never seen the country so hotly divided, sadly,” the author of the report wrote.

Mulvaney, a popular TikTok influencer with over 10 million followers, was sent packs of Bud Light with her face printed on the cans as part of an ad for the beer company’s March Madness contest.

The influencer is particularly popular among Gen Z — a demographic that beer companies are “desperate” to reach, according to the publication

Bud Light has stood behind its decision to enlist Mulvaney as a brand ambassador, noting the brand works with hundreds of influencers to connect with all of its customers.

“Anheuser-Busch works with hundreds of influencers across our brands as one of many ways to authentically connect with audiences across various demographics and passion points,” a spokesperson for the company told Fox News. “From time to time, we produce unique commemorative cans for fans and for brand influencers, like Dylan Mulvaney. This commemorative can was a gift to celebrate a personal milestone and is not for sale to the general public.”

Bud Light vice president of marketing Alissa Heinerscheid recently said she hoped to update the “fratty” and “out of touch” humor of the beer company and make the brand appeal to younger customers.
1681250184684.png

Last edited:
I think she is adorable. What blows my mind is how so many or losing theirs, over something so trivial. People need to keep their minds out of other's pants.
Adults who want this may do as they wish. The adults pushing this on kids need to keep themselves out of kids' pants. And "Dylan" is a mentally ill man, not a "she".

There's nothing "trivial" about it. Your mind is already blown if you're buying the whole trans crime. That will never be a girl, no matter how much chemistry, surgery, or lies go into that pretense.

“Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, one by one.”
― Charles MacKay, Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds

“In reading The History of Nations, we find that, like individuals, they have their whims and their peculiarities, their seasons of excitement and recklessness, when they care not what they do. We find that whole communities suddenly fix their minds upon one object and go mad in its pursuit; that millions of people become simultaneously impressed with one delusion, and run after it, till their attention is caught by some new folly more captivating than the first.”
― Charles MacKay, Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds

One by one, even trannies are recovering their senses . . . though, tragically, not their true bodies and health. Their suicides are high, not due to all of humanity not indulging their delusions, but due to their delusions.

Last edited:
My heart breaks for the Chloe Coles out there. She's 18 and NOTHING will ever be 'normal' for her again. She won't have babies of her own. She won't be able to feel much, if anything, if she gets breast implants. All because someone, somewhere decided that we were harming teens by making them wait a couple of years to make drastic changes to themselves. Seems more like we are harming them more by not making them wait a few short years to me... :shifty:
Post automatically merged:

I think she is adorable. What blows my mind is how so many or losing theirs, over something so trivial. People need to keep their minds out of other's pants.
If only folks like Dylan could keep what's happenings in their pants out of the greater knowledge. And how are you OK with Dylan calling your genitalia a "Barbie pocket" like they're somehow generic and interchangeable? I certainly don't snap mine on and off like one does with a Barbie shoe, do you?

Last edited:
Thinking a grown ass man playing a young pre-teen girl is adorable makes me worry about you.

Stuffing a tampon up your ass will not give you insight into what young females go through when they are menstruating for the first time.

Thinking a grown ass man playing a young pre-teen girl is adorable makes me worry about you.

Stuffing a tampon up your ass will not give you insight into what young females go through when they are menstruating for the first time.

This bitch is a riot:

MORE:

Last edited:
This bitch is a riot:

MORE:

I will never be able to drink V8 again!

I'm all for any adult doing anything they want within reason. If a 13 year old cannot enter into a contract to buy a car, why are they allowed to enter into contracts with doctors and therapists to get sex change medications or surgery?

Also, too. I think Bud is going to lose more of their older customers, that have been buying/drinking Bud since Fido was a pup than they are going to get in the younger weird demographic who change their minds about everything at least 50 times a day.

Last edited:
Controversial TikTok sensation Dylan Mulvaney fired back at critics Tuesday, accusing them of bullying her because she’s an “easy target.”
As a guest on the “Onward with Rosie O’Donnell” podcast, Mulvaney said her trolls intentionally twist her words and actions in an effort to blast the transgender community.

“The reason that I think I am so…I’m an easy target is because I’m so new to this,” Mulvaney said. “I think going after a trans woman that’s been doing this for like 20 years is a lot more difficult. I think maybe they think that there’s some sort of chance with me … But what is their goal?”

“These people, they don’t understand me and anything that I do or say then somehow gets taken out of context and is used against me and it’s so sad because everything I try to put out is positive. It’s trying to connect with others that maybe don’t understand me. It’s to make people laugh or to make a kid feel seen.”

Mulvaney — who has amassed over 10 million followers for chronicling her transition into “girlhood” — sparked national controversy after Bud Light and Nike announced her as their newest spokesperson.

The trans activist revealed on April 1 that the beer company sent packs of Bud Light featuring her face as a way to celebrate her first full year as an out-and-proud trans woman. Days later, she announced her partnership with Nike with a post of herself sporting the brand’s clothing.

Conservatives accused the brands of pushing “gender propaganda” and triggered boycotts across the country.

Fellow trans woman Caitlyn Jenner slammed Nike for going “woke” and country music singer John Rich pulled cases of Bud Light from his Nashville bar.

Though Mulvaney refrained from mentioning any names, O’Donnell had no issue slamming Kid Rock for posting a video of himself shouting “F— Bud Light and f— Anheuser-Busch!” while using cases of the drinks for target practice.

“Beer companies have been supportive of the LGBTQIA community for decades. This is not the first time. Who do you think sponsors pride? Gay people, trans people, we drink beer, too, man. Put down your gun, Kid Rock, it’s in bad taste,” she said.

Continue reading at link

I would think the taste of that disgusting dog piss beer would be what tanks the company but leave it to the South to drink straight nastiness for 50 years. Those folks couldn't change if they wanted to. Gotta wait for them to go extinct i guess.
Kid Rock looks like a parody of a scarecrow on meth and if he is (was?) drinking something that certainly is a large red flag for me never to touch it. GROSS.

If Bud Light is looking to reach out to market segments they've previously neglected, might I suggest they try "people who like the taste of beer?"
Speaking of beer drinkers who prefer it in the can reminds me of a joke about monkey pox: The first symptom is a pounding sensation in the rectum.

Sorry, but fuck the news. Except for this news:

I'll leave this here:

Go woke or lose bonuses: CEOs are ‘forced’ into Dylan Mulvaney deal system​

Woke, 3-letter alphabet soup policies like ESG and CEI — which are supposedly based on “ethical investing” and are why major American corporations are handing out lucrative endorsements to fringe celebrities like transgender performer Dylan Mulvaney – sound wonky.

But one corporate analyst gave a succinct summation: “You can think about ESG as an attempt to sort of bring critical race theory to the private sector,” said Alison Taylor, executive director of Ethical Systems at New York University.

And like some universities and high schools where parents and administrators have fought back against critical race theory being embedded in the curriculum, America’s big corporations aren’t necessarily as eager to sign on to LGBTQ+, climate or anti-racist policies as you might think – despite the recent rash of endorsements by Nike, Bud Light, Kate Spade of transgender influencer Dylan Mulvaney.

The most controversial of those, by Bud Light, has wiped $5 billion off parent company Anheuser-Busch’s value since March 31, as it deals with the fallout from conservatives over its brand endorsement from the 26-year-old transgender TikTok and Instagram star.

The Post revealed Saturday how companies strive to receive a perfect “Corporate Equality Index” – or CEI – score from the pro-LGBTQ+ lobbying group, the Human Rights Campaign, to comply with progressive policies pushed by the world’s biggest asset funds – pushing them into branding deals like the one with Mulvaney.

But American corporations are being strong-armed into policies that they don’t always agree with by influential non-profit activist groups acting in concert with powerful fund managers, according to Republican presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy and other opponents.

They name BlackRock, Vanguard and State Street Corp., which each own up to five percent of most major US companies, as the ones doing the strong-arming, which Ramaswamy called “a protection racket.”

He singled out BlackRock CEO Larry Fink as the leader of the pressure campaign, which he says is not in the interests of companies – or the pension fund members whose savings Fink and others invest.

BlackRock CEO Larry Fink, among others, has been mentioned by ESG opponents as instrumental in the pressure campaigns, which they say are not in the interests of companies – or the pension fund members whose savings Fink and others invest.

Sometimes, Ramaswamy said, Fink and others have to kowtow themselves to the ultra-liberals who run pension funds in blue states like California and New York if they want to manage that money. CalPERS, the California Public Employees’ Retirement System has more than $467 billion in funds.

ESG stands for “Environmental, Social and Governance,” which has been billed in recent years as a way to screen investments based on corporate policies and to encourage companies to act
“responsibly.”

Opponents say ESG policies are alarmingly reminiscent of the Chinese social credit score system and are paving the way for more government control and oligarchical monopolies.

“We may be veering in the same direction as China,” Vince Dao, a conservative commentator told The Post. “The danger is that ESG and CEI scores could be leading us into a type of state-run capitalism where companies are only beholden to entities tied to the government or doing the bidding of big government.”

Seems only ones losing their mind are distributors, cause they made deals for rights and are losing money
Customers didn’t lose anything, they just went with a different brand. Unfortunately for Anheuser-Busch and their distributors, once you lose a customer, it’s difficult to get them back
It’s not like Anheuser-Busch is anything special to begin with
They’re trying to increase volume, but it was a bad marketing move. They’re trying to appease the young woke, which are not their customers and offended their buying base, which will go to a different brand

Last edited:
Seems only ones losing their mind are distributors, cause they made deals for rights and are losing money
Customers didn’t lose anything, they just went with a different brand. Unfortunately for Anheuser-Busch and their distributors, once you lose a customer, it’s difficult to get them back
It’s not like Anheuser-Busch is anything special to begin with
They’re trying to increase volume, but it was a bad marketing move. They’re trying to appease the young woke, which are not their customers and offended their buying base, which will go to a different brand
My cousin works for a Bud distributor in Florida. He just had surgery and isn’t working right now, but I wonder if his company is taking a hit. I’ll bet they are.

Heck yeah they're the bestest!!!
Strawberry!

Strawberry!

Dylan was an out of work actor... he is still an actor but he figured out a niche and ran with it - and look it worked. his videos are BEYOND cringe..." day 1 of being a girl and I cried all day, then I wrote a scathing email which I didnt send, then I went shopping and bought a bunch of clothes I coulndt afford and THEN someone asked me if I was ok and I said I was but I wasnt.. How am I doing?"

LITERALLY DAY 1 - this is how he thinks woman act??? Really? No wonder he is out of work

He is "acting" like he thinks a "woman" would act like.. its cringe AF!!! and I am sorry that is NOT how woman act..

Most of the trans world dislikes him... there are TONS of reddit threads about this that go back before this BL crap...

He is making a mockery of woman and also of trans people! He is cashing in on it! All he cares about is being famous - it is all a sham!

Even his video its for March Madness I dont even know what that is he he he... I dont watch any sports I have multiple female friends who were glued to the TV for March Madness...

Even when he went to the white house Trans people flipped saying "If they really wanted a trans person they should have picked a REAL trans person not someone pretending for clout!

MJT who i dont like made a video I guess drinking Coors Light instead - and the alphabet team went hard on her because Coors supports gay pride etc... WAKE UP! We support people living life however they want Rep's arnt against gays... we arnt even against trans... We are against doing harm to children!!!!

Ask any kid now a days what they want to be - ans: An influencer... what is Dylan A DAMN INFLUENCER thats it - not a trans person to be looked up to, not a gay person to be looked up too... Nothing but a clout chaser!

and as a side note Dylyan's 11 million followers are made up of mainly teenagers! his main age group 15 year olds... why are we marketing beer to underage kids??

Last edited:
I hope her post gets amplified by 100-billion fold. And I wish she hadn't waited so long to follow her gut and stop sparing the white trans clique. Because ALL of what she said!

I can't watch this yet, so this response is based on her written words up there, and not on the video. I'll delete this supportive shit if she says anything annoying though... :woot:

Back