• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Keepalowprofile

Nothing changes when nothing changes.
http://www.foxnews.com/science/2017...n-sept-23-conspiracy-theorists-claim.amp.html

According to Christian numerologist David Meade, verses in Luke 21:25 to 26 are the sign that recent events, such as the recent solar eclipse and Hurricane Harvey, are signs of the apocalypse.

26: Men’s hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.'
Sept. 23 is a date that was pinpointed using codes from the Bible, as well as a "date marker" in the pyramids of Giza in Egypt.

Meade's views are not endorsed by Roman Catholic, Protestant or eastern Orthodox branches of Christianity.

Meade has built his theory on the so-called Planet X, which is also known as Nibiru, which he believes will pass Earth on Sept. 23, causing volcanic eruptions, tsunamis and earthquakes, according to British newspaper The Sun.

For a certain branch of evangelical Christianity, Revelation 12:1–2, describes the beginning of what is known as the rapture and the second coming of Christ.

The passage reads: "And a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of 12 stars. She was pregnant and was crying out in birth pains and the agony of giving birth."

In the passage, the woman is Virgo. On Sept. 23, both the sun and the moon will be in Virgo, as will the planet Jupiter. However, this occurrence happens naturally once every 12 years. There is also a rare alignment, known as "the Lion of the tribe of Judah," which the conspiracy theorists are hanging their hats on.

According to the Express, author Jonathan Sarfati wrote that the same planetary coincidence previously happened four times in the last millennium.

"As usual with any astrology (or Christian adaptations of it), one cherry-picks the stars that fit the desired conclusion," Sarfati wrote, according to the Express. "There is nothing to suggest that 23 September is a momentous date for biblical prophecy, and Christians need to be careful about being drawn into such sensationalist claims."

I have some codes too.

One of them is not to take note of or follow those with an affliction of the mind down a rabbit hole into madness.

Well. Maria and Lee just formed in the atlantic.
Might very well be the end for guadaloupe, San juan, cuba, and florida.

That's not a prophesy. It's paranoid idiocrasy
yeah, wouldn't it be kinda cool though, if all the rapture types that destroy everything, kill, rape & rob started just ascending into the sky until they exploded once they got past the ozone? we could get a 48 pack and some pizza and place bets on whose to pop first & it would help the environment & wildlife as well as everything else I hope it starts pretty fast as right now we truly are at the age of an equivalent to the farce movie idiocrasy [if that wasn't intentional on your word part this was before your time and dumb but funny, watch it]

Last edited:
yeah, wouldn't it be kinda cool though, if all the rapture types that destroy everything, kill, rape & rob started just ascending into the sky until they exploded once they got past the ozone? we could get a 48 pack and some pizza and place bets on whose to pop first & it would help the environment & wildlife as well as everything else I hope it starts pretty fast as right now we truly are at the age of an equivalent to the farce movie idiocrasy [if that wasn't intentional on your word part this was before your time and dumb but funny, watch it]
Sorry pk. I'm stoned. I'll try when I sober up

'christian numerologist'- isn't that an oxymoron?
I think the more usual term is biblical numerology. The study of numbers in the bible.
He doesn't actually call himself that.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...vously-eyeing-sept-23/?utm_term=.e2bd93ec0959

He seems to be a run of the mill crank. But he did say one true thing:

He’s also critical of the young generation, which he said has been “dumbed down by TV, commercials, sports and so forth.”

“What amazes me is that this new generation does not engage in critical thinking … They don’t read. They don’t understand anything,” he wrote. “Very sad, really.”
I don't think he's helping the disaffected ignorant youth learn these skills.

Last edited:
Back