• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
2mwbuq.jpg

Jeffrey Gainous​
[....]
former band director at an Alabama high school has been accused of committing sex crimes to at least eight young girls.

Jeffery Lance Gainous, 32, was reportedly only a few weeks into a new position in Georgia when he was arrested Wednesday on charges of school employee engaging in a sex act,
[...]
Police said additional charges are forthcoming.

Gainous taught band at T. R. Miller High School in Brewton, Alabama, for six years. Cops say that he bound and gagged his victims and used other bondage devices on them. Some of the teens were former students, and none of were aware of each others' alleged involvement with the teacher until recently.
[...]
Thursday that several of the alleged sex crimes took place at the suspect's home, but others took place in the band room at the school.
[...]
reported that accusations were made by former band members at Miller.
[...]
said that Gainous was a popular and well-liked instructor at the school.

“I know what kids said about him,” Brewton Police Chief Monte McGougin
[...]
“They loved him. They say he was great, but this is terrible."

Police launched an investigation after two of Gainous' alleged victims contacted Brewton Police. Police said the victims in the case are ages 14 to 18.
[...]
forensic interview following his Aug. 20 arrest, Gainous admitted to having sex with one of the minors, and also told cops that he'd sent sexually themed text messages to others.

Officials at the South Georgia school district where Gainous was recently employed told the
[...]
that the allegations were made "within the last couple of weeks" by former school band members.

Gainous was arrested in Georgia and brought back to Alabama on Thursday
[...]
McGougin said that while the band teacher appeared to show little remorse at first, he's "changed his tune" now that the gravity of the situation has sunk in.

Fuck this guy.

Now, those who know me know that I have a more lax opinion on teacher/student relationships sometimes. They're ALWAYS wrong, and the teacher should ALWAYS be punished, but sometimes, it's an otherwise innocent relationship. These things sometimes just happen, and even though it's irresponsible, it isn't always predatory and evil.

That said... Oh, I already said "fuck this guy". When you're treating high school like a fucking candy store, and bondage is involved? He's not sick because of the bondage (or I'm sick too, which, hey, may be true, but I digress), but it's definitely a blatant symptom of this man's dysfunction.

I hope he goes away for a long time.

Cops say that he bound and gagged his victims and used other bondage devices on them. Some of the teens were former students, and none of were aware of each others' alleged involvement with the teacher until recently.

I don't even want to hear the bullshit that this was consensual, even if they were 17 years old this is wrong on so many levels.

his mug
2ypesd0.jpg
Ala. band teacher had bondage sex with at least 8 underage teen girls: cops
Jeffrey (Lance) Gainous, 32, allegedly tied up and gagged the girls during sex sessions at his house and the band room at T.R. Miller High School in Brewton, Ala. Known as 'Mr. G,' the band teacher had recently left Alabama for a new gig in Georgia when the first alleged victim, now 20-years-old, came forward, investigators said.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...-8-underage-teen-girls-cops-article-1.1913818

Band Teacher Jeffery Gainous Forced Girls Into Sexual Bondage

Part of some advanced curriculum skin-flute mastery program perhaps:eek:

His mugshot has me laughing he looking like "ruh roh Shaggy we're fucked this time!"
Here's hoping his cell mate is into bondage play and can show Mr. Gainous here what it's like to be on the receiving end.

No matter how you slice it, they could have been stark naked doing The Dance of the Seven Veils, and I still wouldn't believe they were 'asking for it' from that guy...*bleagh*

My boys had a band teacher that was into bondage too but these were smaller girls and girls with learning disabilities.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2005/02/10/illinois-band-teacher-accused-sex-abuse/

"They have yet to identify two students in Polaroid pictures found in Sperlik's North Riverside home, partly because the girls have so much duct tape on their faces, police say."
Holy Jebus Lamont! That is super terrifying!! I hope they questioned every girl in that school, currently and for the entire time he's been teaching!!
That makes me literally sick.

Can't get it out of my head...

"This one time in band camp"

American Pie (9/12) Movie CLIP - One Time at Band Camp (1999) HD

Back