• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Each one of you posting do not know the truth. How can you make these accusations when you do not even know! I have personally met Ashley, if you even knew her you would know she would never do anything that she has been accused of doing. I know for a fact! You are all jerks for putting her through all of this, also her family as well. It is people in the world like you all that make this such a hard place to live in. I know the truth, and she loves both of her kids an equal amount. They mean the world to her, and her whole family. Leave the poor girl alone! She has been through so much with all of this, and you need to back off. You all better remember saying all this bad stuff about Ashley, it will come back around to you. Karma is real. You might want to watch it..
Karma is real. You might want to watch it..

DENIAL IS REAL TOO... I guess the baby slapped herself silly. Darn babies, beating the hell out of each other!!! It sucks when reality slaps you in the face, you might want to think about that!

Oh and the reason there arent as many pictures of audrina (besides the fact that she was much younger) is because Ashley's computer crashed and she lost all the pictures that was on it. So honestly, who suspects a mother over a crazy, drug addicted, unemployeed, 23 year old boyfriend with a mom who is well known in Clinton as a meth addict?

Wow, and miraculously she was able to save the pictures of her son? Wow... just wow! Besides, everyone knows you can take a computer to a tech and recover lost info. My son is a computer tech... and is in the forensics study... IE... retrieving data. I call bullshit on that, sorry.

Also, in a house, over the 56in tv in the living room on, do you hear a baby crying.

Ever heard of a nursery monitor? I always keep within earshot of my daughter and if she is sleeping I use one of those wonderful tools that you can get for pretty cheap... a nursery monitor. Most even come with a third monitor to carry on your hip. Surely if they have a 56 inch tv, they can afford a nursery monitor...no?

...The boyfriend, is a drug addict, a navy flunk out, unemployeed, on his myspace it says "I Don't Want Kids". I've personally seen Audrina around Richard Brandon Lewis and she SCREAMED when he held her. ....

So honestly, who suspects a mother over a crazy, drug addicted, unemployeed, 23 year old boyfriend with a mom who is well known in Clinton as a meth addict?
So honestly, what kind of "mother" has that for a boyfriend? Even if the lame excuses of "she felt sorry for him" or "she was trying to help him" gets used, what kind of "mother" lets that kind of person be around her kids? Why would such a "good" person want to let something like that fuck her? You lay down with dogs, you're gonna get fleas.

Your blame game is not matching reality and common sense. Your "love" is clouding your vision.

ok, Fatboy, explain to us simple folk what insight you have of what happened that night that would make us believe you over the authorities? Were you there investigating? Were you with the doctors when they took the first look at the child? Were you in the interrogation room when this scumbag of a "mother" answered police questions? Where does your blind loyalty come from?

Here's what we're doing. We're reading the reports from the police and court documents. We're taking evidence from a point of impartiality. Before reading the reports we have no bias towards this woman one way or the other, unlike you. For some reason you had Ashley on a pedestal long before this incident and therefore are unswayed in your beliefs.

Evidence points to this woman as having caused her daughter's death. Therefore we're going to show no mercy on her. Child abusers and killers deserve none.

Open your eyes.

If you're not even included in your own child's obituary, something's wrong. I guess her inlaws didn't think she was that great of a parent, huh?

To me that said so much.

That's so great (snort) that people want to defend Ashley. Whatever. A person with many pictures of herself on the myspace. Like none of the beautiful baby. At least yankee and the other parts of her dad's family want to see justice. No one deserves to be beaten to death. Whoever did it (and it was most likely Ashley) Ashley is still responsible for what happened to her child. She was in the house, the baby was hers to care for and she failed.

edited to add- Personally I think everyone in the house that night should have been arrested.

other people who knew her believe she did it.... not just those of us who dont know her
Flag Comment Posted by Jynnifer on October 20, 2009 at 10:01 am
I have known Ashley for almost 4 years now. I have worked with her and hung out with her many times as a friend. I am shocked about all of this and feel like I am having a nightmare. I had just talked to Ashley the night before she was arrested. I do not think Ashley did this on purpose, but went to far in showing anger towards Audrina. I feel that Ashley was just not in her right state of mind, and things got out of hand. I do believe Ashley deserves punishment for ending the life of this innocent child. I am still keeping Ashley and her family in my prayers! RIP Audrina Claire Hepburn

wpsa.com

Anonymous said...
i use to be friends with ashley and i never seen this side of her but my daughter was friends with her too... and.. she had flipped out on the phone with my daughter a few months ago,. so i know she can flip. i hope she rots in prison!!! p & j

from the weekly vice

I think the supporters are her Hooters customers that miss her. Hey that one chick said they worked together there. Geez go support a real cause.

Last edited:
I should have known there was new meat on the thread because it kept getting bumped up.

The comment by Jyniffer leads me to believe this wasn't the first time she beat baby Audrina. :frustrating:

It very well could be that the boyfriend did this. The police could also be a bunch of bumbling fucktards. But the one thing that gets me is the pictures on her myspace. She doesn't seem to be a proud mother. Seems more like she's interested in being a honeypot, with "fuck me" pictures advertised instead of her kids.

The other thing is that she has shown that she exhibits bad judgement from having an addicted boyfriend and letting said boyfriend around the kids. It is true that you reap what you sow. You surround yourself with fuckups and you end up living a fucked up life.

My gut feeling is that she didn't do this, and the boyfriend is somehow directly responsible. Regardless, she is to blame to some degree strictly for the fact of who she chose to associate her children with.

People snap and there are people out there who know her and how she is. One minute nice and then the next she can be a witch. She does have a hand problem at times when someone really pisses her off and then cries wolf to turn it around to look innocent.

Stand up for poor Audrina! Regardless if Ashley did it, she would never admit it. Why would she? She has the sympathy of her family. If she didn't do it she is still guilty because she didn't protect Audrina. Her own family never really stood up to her because she would hold the kids over there heads. You make her mad you don't get to see the kids.!!!! That is how Ashley is! Yes I do know her. Never thought she would be capable of something this horrific, but I have seen that other side of her too!

ok, Fatboy, explain to us simple folk what insight you have of what happened that night that would make us believe you over the authorities? Were you there investigating? Were you with the doctors when they took the first look at the child? Were you in the interrogation room when this scumbag of a "mother" answered police questions? Where does your blind loyalty come from?

Here's what we're doing. We're reading the reports from the police and court documents. We're taking evidence from a point of impartiality. Before reading the reports we have no bias towards this woman one way or the other, unlike you. For some reason you had Ashley on a pedestal long before this incident and therefore are unswayed in your beliefs.

Evidence points to this woman as having caused her daughter's death. Therefore we're going to show no mercy on her. Child abusers and killers deserve none.

Open your eyes.
I am guessing Fatboysheba is related to her. They seem to know so much. Like Audrina not liking the boyfriend. Again they say this but no one stood up for Audrina and where is that sweet little angel now? It is all about POOR ASHLEY. How sad

Is she on a tether (house arrest) at least, or do you know?
No she is aloud to come and go as she pleases! So unfair. Goes where she wants and does what she wants. But I am guessing it is a little hard to go out in public especially since it has been all over the paper and news. She goes from her Dad's in Travelers Rest, SC to her mom's in Cross Hill, SC, the crime scene, how could she even go there if she didn't do it? Each time driving herself. I just don't get it.

So honestly, who suspects a mother over a crazy, drug addicted, unemployeed, 23 year old boyfriend with a mom who is well known in Clinton as a meth addict?

So honestly, what kind of a wonderful, decent loving mother repeatedly subjects her children to a drug addicted, unemployed 23 year old boyfriend who is well known in Clinton as a meth addict? Sort of contradicting yourself ya think?

So honestly, what kind of a wonderful, decent loving mother repeatedly subjects her children to a drug addicted, unemployed 23 year old boyfriend who is well known in Clinton as a meth addict? Sort of contradicting yourself ya think?
Also this loving mother failed a drug test for a job she applied for, hmm? What does that tell you?

Anyone interested in who fatboysheba is go to myspace findafriend and ask for fatboysheba and see who comes up!! "Faith" could that be Ashleys sister, oh my goodness no wonder her opinion is so biased! Keep spewing your venom,garbage lies, FBS and guitarboy0110 and other people who know ashley will let the world know more of the real "ashley", and there are plenty of us who do know her.::wacko:

Each one of you posting do not know the truth. How can you make these accusations when you do not even know! I have personally met Ashley, if you even knew her you would know she would never do anything that she has been accused of doing. I know for a fact! You are all jerks for putting her through all of this, also her family as well. It is people in the world like you all that make this such a hard place to live in. I know the truth, and she loves both of her kids an equal amount. They mean the world to her, and her whole family. Leave the poor girl alone! She has been through so much with all of this, and you need to back off. You all better remember saying all this bad stuff about Ashley, it will come back around to you. Karma is real. You might want to watch it..

Karma? Oh please!

We here did not charge or arrest anyone, we are just commenting on what is in the news.

If you know better or different tell us!

Here are some questions to start with:

Who else what in the home that could have or would have abused this child to death?

What explaination did the accused give for her daughters injuries ?

And no, people like us are not the "problem" in this world. People who abuse and murder children are.

So what is the truth? Do you know or is it just that you can't face what you are hearing might be?

Last edited:
Hey guess what, I've been there through everything. The hospital visits while Audrina was a preemie, Audrina's first birthday, her first steps. None of y'all ever saw Audrina around her mother. She love Ashley more than anything. Ashley never spanked her kids. No one could smoke around the kids, no cussing, or yelling. She devoted her life to her children, now you are all going off of what OTHER people are saying and judging someone. Hmmm....Innocent until proven guilty must not be in effect anymore. The boyfriend, is a drug addict, a navy flunk out, unemployeed, on his myspace it says "I Don't Want Kids". I've personally seen Audrina around Richard Brandon Lewis and she SCREAMED when he held her. None of y'all know what you are talking about. I totally agree, child abusers should be tortured. They should die a miserable death, but I know for a fact that Ashley didn't do this. Isnt it a bit suspicious that a man who doesnt have children would go check on a baby in the middle of the night when she isnt crying? I have babysat Audrina before and as soon as you walk in her room she pops up and starts bawling. The ONLY people that could make her stop crying at that point was Ashley or Doris (the maternal grandmother). So Richard Lewis probably couldnt get her to stop crying, so he kept hitting Audrina till she did. I hope HE pays for this. Not the suffering mother who has had both children taken away from her through this unfortuante situation. This entire situation makes me sick. The fact that Richard isnt in jail makes me sick. The fact that all these people who only know what they've heard from other hateful people are making this so much worse.

The BF is an "unemployed, drug addicted, navy flunk out" yet the police chose to believe him over her? Ashley must be a real piece of work if he was the more credible of the two!

So how did this loving "super mom" end up with an unemployed drugging loser? For give me if I make an observation but the goodie two shoes you describe would not date this kind of person. But a skank who is also unemployed and does drugs would. I am going out on a limb here and guessing that Miss Ashley is the latter.

And last, Amber did not have both her children "taken away" one of them is dead (murdered) and one was taken away to protect him from ending up the same way.

Some advice, "helpful" family and friends should be very mindful of what they say in public forums. You comments just might come back and bite you or the "wrongfully accused" right in the ass.

The BF is an "unemployed, drug addicted, navy flunk out" yet the police chose to believe him over her? Ashley must be a real piece of work if he was the more credible of the two!

So how did this loving "super mom" end up with an unemployed drugging loser? For give me if I make an observation but the goodie two shoes you describe would not date this kind of person. But a skank who is also unemployed and does drugs would. I am going out on a limb here and guessing that Miss Ashley is the latter.

And last, Amber did not have both her children "taken away" one of them is dead (murdered) and one was taken away to protect him from ending up the same way.

Some advice, "helpful" family and friends should be very mindful of what they say in public forums. You comments just might come back and bite you or the "wrongfully accused" right in the ass.
(Underlined by me) I am sure you meant Ashley, but I wanted to point it out to make sure!
Anyways, yeah, Ashley must not have been as convincing to the PoPo with her acting, then again Homicide Investigators are not easy to fool...... I am going to say that Ashleys explanation (excuse) for Audrinas injuries just didn't make sense. And, I wonder if boyfriend took a lie detector?

Guitar and Fatboy, you all are the only ones dancing to the this bullshit song!

Baby Audrina is dead and no way you spin it makes that woman a good person or innocent. I'm tired of hearing this woe is me my good friend/ relative is innocent.....boo-the-fuck-who.....take it else where and be gone!....I can hear the swish-swoosh and the strumming fading now..........buh-bye!

It's about Audrina. You know the wee innocent baby that didn't get a fair chance at life....yeah, I thought so.

:confused2:this criminal justice system sucks !!!!!! Ashley Hepburn had a court date this am and while I am there along with Fox News Carolina we came to learn that she isn't going to appear! Strange how things work, I get a simple traffic ticket and don't show and there are penalties that I will suffer. This wretched woman murders her own child and she comes and goes as she pleases, seemingly without any conscience. Please everyone out there don't let our Precious Audrina Claire's memory slip thru the cracks. Sissy deserves much more and justice.

:confused2:this criminal justice system sucks !!!!!! Ashley Hepburn had a court date this am and while I am there along with Fox News Carolina we came to learn that she isn't going to appear! Strange how things work, I get a simple traffic ticket and don't show and there are penalties that I will suffer. This wretched woman murders her own child and she comes and goes as she pleases, seemingly without any conscience. Please everyone out there don't let our Precious Audrina Claire's memory slip thru the cracks. Sissy deserves much more and justice.

Was there a reason given that she wasn't going to be in court?
I'm thinking that Ashley may be in Rehab or something and her attorney will represent her and ask the court for a continuance while Ashley completes the program, in-patient. Because, you know she was on something that night and that is what caused the death of her child *rolls eyes* I'm thinking that Ashley may try to blame her actions on drugs/alcohol and plea down to manslaughter, something less than the charge of murder by abuse! I hope not, because Audrina deserves Justice, now!
Do you know how Audrinas Brother is doing through all of this?

Was there a reason given that she wasn't going to be in court?
I'm thinking that Ashley may be in Rehab or something and her attorney will represent her and ask the court for a continuance while Ashley completes the program, in-patient. Because, you know she was on something that night and that is what caused the death of her child *rolls eyes* I'm thinking that Ashley may try to blame her actions on drugs/alcohol and plea down to manslaughter, something less than the charge of murder by abuse! I hope not, because Audrina deserves Justice, now!
Do you know how Audrinas Brother is doing through all of this?

Her brother is doing fine and is in the care of his Mimi, he will be 3 years old this month.

Back