• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
do4cn5.jpg
Sammie Bruhwiler is facing a count of animal cruelty after she was found covered in blood and holding her dead dog
An animal lover is facing a charge of animal cruelty after she was found covered in blood and holding her dead dog.

Sammie Bruhwiler, 22, was discovered by police holding the dog, understood to be a shih tzu, after officers were called to the scene
[...]
According to police, Bruhwiler, of Oklahoma City, told officers she had been trying to cut the dog's fur to get rid of puss and fleas.

Officers, who also found two knives covered in blood inside the home, believe the dog had been suffocated or strangled
[...]
Bruhwiler, who was also apparently found drunk, was known by neighbours as an animal lover.

Neighbour Willis Moses told
[...]
'She seemed like a nice little girl, had her life together, and she loved that little dog, seemed like it to me.'

In an unrelated case, it was reported on Saturday that a one-year-old pit bull which was beaten with a belt, choked and hit in the face with a brick has gone on to make a remarkable recovery.

After being rescued by patrol officer Brandon Melbar
[...]
and close to death, one-year-old pit bull Harvard has gone on to become a beloved pet of the man who saved him.

Officer Melbar originally agreed to just foster the dog, but fell in love and decided to adopt him.

'He just rolls over, wants you to rub his belly, he’s not aggressive at all … He’s just been pretty lovable,' Melbar
[...]
Officers, who also found two knives covered in blood inside the home, believe the dog had been suffocated or strangled, it has been reported

[....]
woman known for her love of animals faces animal cruelty charges after police say she killed her dog.
Neighbors like Willis Moses know 22-year-old Sammie Bruhwiler as the lady with her little dog. Her friends say it was a shih tzu.

“She seemed very happy with the dog, and I thought it would be alright,”
[..]
Then, the unthinkable happened. Just before 11:30 Thursday night, Susie Rogers heard a scream.

“Like hysterical screaming real loud,
[...]
When officers arrived, they found Bruhwiler, seemingly drunk, holding her dead dog. Its fur was matted with blood. Inside officers say they found puddles of blood and two knives, also covered in blood.
[...]
Officers say they found blood throughout the home. They also found two knives, a pocket knife and a silver blade, covered in blood.

Despite the blood, investigators say it appears the dog was strangled or suffocated.

Bruhwiler’s friends wouldn’t go on camera but say she loved animals so much. They even say she volunteered at the shelters.
[...]
http://kfor.com/2014/06/27/police-woman-found-covered-in-blood-with-dead-dog/

Bruhwiler’s friends wouldn’t go on camera but say she loved animals so much. They even say she volunteered at the shelters.

I hate to break it to her friends; She's no friend to animals.

To drunk tried to deflea the dog in the worst way ever (cutting off it's fur with a knife) she missed cause she's a fucking idiot and stabs the dog, the dog obviously in pain goes to bit her,now she has to stop the dog from biting her so she holds it back by the throat, then dog dies!

Or alternate ending.

She cuts dog with knife while stupidly attempting to deflea him and then feels bad for him and suffocates him thinking it's the only humane thing to do.

Either way this bitch is really dumb and should not be left alone with pets, let alone children.

How can the officers tell the dog didn't die from loss of blood?

I took my dog to the vet today for a routine exam & shots, we found out he has an ear infection. Whenever the vet touched it, he'd yelp. So...she HAD to be on something to NOT stop killing the dog during "flea treatment".

She's not an animal lover, she's a sadistic sociopath that gets her jollies from hurting and torturing little defenseless animals.

The "getting rid of fleas" with a knife lie is weakest cover up I have ever heard.

It just doesn't add up. How fucked up would you have to be to try and cut a small dog's hair with a knife, let alone several knives? What, the first one didn't work so you tried another, then another? And this might be a bit off the wall but if she loved the dog so much how come there isn't a single picture of it on her FB? That's pretty much all my Facebook is, my dog and my kid. She probably stepped on it when she was shitfaced, it bit her and she went psycho on it. Poor little thing.

Thankfully my dogs have never really had flea problems, ticks by the hundreds but not fleas, does a flea infestation cause infection and puss?
It can. A flea's mouth isn't exactly clean. Anything that breaks the skin can introduce bacteria and cause pus.

It can. A flea's mouth isn't exactly clean. Anything that breaks the skin can introduce bacteria and cause pus.
But wouldn't the dog be in agony? I mean the way it's described "to get rid of the pus" says to me that she noticed a considerable amount. I guess I'm just hopelessly confused because she's called an animal lover and to me an animal lover treats fleas with a bath, spray, medication, whatever before a dog has to be treated with knives for pus filled wounds.

But wouldn't the dog be in agony? I mean the way it's described "to get rid of the pus" says to me that she noticed a considerable amount. I guess I'm just hopelessly confused because she's called an animal lover and to me an animal lover treats fleas with a bath, spray, medication, whatever before a dog has to be treated with knives for pus filled wounds.
The amount of pus caused by a flea bite would normally be about like a small pimple. The dog probably wouldn't really care about it or feel it at all. UNLESS she or the dog had been fucking around with the bites; that can push the infection deeper and cause an abscess to form, which is the only thing I can think of that you could conceivably use a knife on. Even then, I can't really imagine an infection so deep that a needle wouldn't be enough to lance it.

And no matter what, this was a job for a veterinarian, not some dipshit.

The amount of pus caused by a flea bite would normally be about like a small pimple. The dog probably wouldn't really care about it or feel it at all. UNLESS she or the dog had been fucking around with the bites; that can push the infection deeper and cause an abscess to form, which is the only thing I can think of that you could conceivably use a knife on. Even then, I can't really imagine an infection so deep that a needle wouldn't be enough to lance it.

And no matter what, this was a job for a veterinarian, not some dipshit.

Unless.... and I'm just throwing this out as a theory ... She had allowed infection to fester for some time and it had escalated. Maybe not being able to afford vet bills. Not that I'm defending her because a couple of times my doggie has needed vet attention I've got the money by selling my stuff or borrowing. I can see trying to groom your dog yourself and doing a bad job because I've done that myself. I've also successfully treated for fleas at home, after much research (and not with knives). But if she needs vet attention I'll get her there somehow.

Trying to cut the dogs fur with a knife?? I guess she didn't have an scissors and in her drunk state ended up cutting, skinning or stabbing the animal as she did it.

I always fid it interesting how people will condemn someone with out having all the facts, The dog was a stray that she took in to care for it, she loved that dog but she also suffers from PTSD and I think she was using the Alcohol to treat her symptoms, You did not see the anguish that she was in. I am her neighbor and was standing outside when she came out with the dog, she was crying like it was her own child that had died. Remember judge Not least ye be Judged.

I always fid it interesting how people will condemn someone with out having all the facts, The dog was a stray that she took in to care for it, she loved that dog but she also suffers from PTSD and I think she was using the Alcohol to treat her symptoms, You did not see the anguish that she was in. I am her neighbor and was standing outside when she came out with the dog, she was crying like it was her own child that had died. Remember judge Not least ye be Judged.
I dont care what excuse you give
I am the owner of a animal rescue
you can whip it up anyway you want
with all her probs then she shouldnt be around animals or god forbid kids
And you making excuses up for her makes you a loser as well
and I am making sure that every pet rescue I work with in the States has her name

You won't get sympathy here by defending some that killed an animal or a child abuser.

Go get your friend a lawyer if you think she's so innocent.

I will judge that cunt, how dare she take responsibility for an animal only to kill it. Fuck her

I see you do not understand PTSD, She feels worse for what happened than you do.
There are people that suffer from PTSD and don't use it as a license to kill animals.

I don't suffer from PTSD, but I have suffered a form of PPD and all of my kids are alive.

She needs to take responsibility for what she did, not cop out and make excuses.

People always try to put down those the disagree with, and My point is simply to learn all the facts before condemning someone that you do not know. You listen to what the Media says and ignore the fact the Media often gets things wrong.
I never said that what she did was not wrong, but she needs help and not punishment.

People always try to put down those the disagree with, and My point is simply to learn all the facts before condemning someone that you do not know. You listen to what the Media says and ignore the fact the Media often gets things wrong.
I never said that what she did was not wrong, but she needs help and not punishment.

What traumatic event caused her PTSD?
What exactly are the facts that the media "got wrong"?

she was using the Alcohol
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA "the Alcohol" this made me choke. I'm still laughing.

you do not understand PTSD
Actually, I'm quite familiar with it. It's a story I will one day remember to post here. I surrendered my two children to their father that summer I was in such a state of shock. What I remember very well, is having my cocker spaniel there, at my side. Letting me pet and love her. Not talking back or causing any grief for me. <3

simply to learn all the facts before condemning
:popcorn:

She was Assaulted a few months ago, and the Dog was a Stray not a shih Tzu, from what I saw she was self-medicating and was having either a Nightmare or a Flashback, when she came outside hold the dog, she was hysterical and could not believe that the dog was dead.
When the Police showed up She was on her knees crying over the dog.

Actually, I'm quite familiar with it. It's a story I will one day remember to post here. I surrendered my two children to their father that summer I was in such a state of shock. What I remember very well, is having my cocker spaniel there, at my side. Letting me pet and love her. Not talking back or causing any grief for me. <3

:popcorn:
Everyone reacts differently to things, I did not mean that Everyone here was not familiar with it, only some.

Latest posts

Back