• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Flask

On some forums, it may be possible to make some threads 'invite only' for participation.

If I want to update people about what the creepy Australian crud James is doing for example, he likes to stalk my profiles on forums on a weekly basis to feed his curiosity. So if you do something to starve him of attention, he'll get triggered when he gets no more acknowledgement. :D

Just a thought. But I suppose the closest to this is just posting on your profile wall, and making it only approved users can see the posts. If a new user suddenly started sending you friend requests, you would know it's probably him with dummy profiles. I'm gonna start doing that from now on. And I won't namedrop people online, unless it's just in the third person. No actual linking or referring to them by name.

Example: "That ho" instead of "Amy (last name, or alias) is a fucking this, this and this." It's best not to do this anymore.

He's likely to PM people with my private info. So you've got to be careful with people that belong in a nuthouse. :p

I just decided silence is golden. But his eyes (may) still see.

A Tremeloes reference, indeed.

Dude or whoever you are no disrespect, but why do you care about Internet trolls,whom of which you will never meet in real life anyways.Its people who have nothing to do with their time,it really is.And if anyone bothers you here ,the IGNORE option works fantastic.

Dude or whoever you are no disrespect, but why do you care about Internet trolls,whom of which you will never meet in real life anyways.Its people who have nothing to do with their time,it really is.And if anyone bothers you here ,the IGNORE option works fantastic.
ya beat me to it.
exactly. unless one wants to argue with someone and get them all riled up and butt hurt. which is always fun too.
also,its *anyway.
theres not an "s" at the end of that word.
since when did there become an "s" in that word. at least not in my yrs,till the past 5yrs or so.

ya beat me to it.
exactly. unless one wants to argue with someone and get them all riled up and butt hurt. which is always fun too.
also,its *anyway.
theres not an "s" at the end of that word.
since when did there become an "s" in that word. at least not in my yrs,till the past 5yrs or so.
It is what it is,I'm up to 32 ignored.There are a few in here that like to start shit,just give em a verbal backhand then ignore.

I don't really do that for users, just off the chance they may post something relevant to the thread. I know GameFAQs tends to undergo a lot of off topic bitching, so maybe it could come in handy there.

It seems in one thread I posted, there was a guy called Edward, who was a regular member. I don't think he is well liked, but it was no reason to take jabs at the guy. I saw this, and I was thinking, oh dear. I came back to talk about RE again, just because it's the only active forum left. And wow. I just left again.

Anyway, Australia's drongo dickhead signed up as my name thesaunderschild at Umbrella Online, to impersonate me. The first time he did it, the account was deleted once I informed them of his previous harassment on anxietyforum.net, where he has also claimed my name due to me registering as The Scottish Pedro. He just rejoined. So I got the admin on there to fuck up his account. I noticed he still logs in. They told me they did something so when he signs in, it makes his activity slower.

I've noticed him logging in recently; I don't think he was aware they did that. :D

He told me he doesn't know what Resident Evil is, but he had a Capcom website in 2004. Yeah. Bull-fucking-shit. ;)

Back