• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
1692828077858.png

A 19-year-old woman who was kidnapped from a Southern California park and killed appears to have been randomly targeted, according to police.

Gabriel Esparza, 20, was arrested Monday for the shooting and kidnapping of 19-year-old Andrea Vazquez, Whittier police said Tuesday.

Shortly after midnight on Sunday morning, Vazquez and a man were at the parking stalls area of Penn Park in Whittier when an armed person approached their car and shot at them, according to police.
The man who was with Vazquez -- her boyfriend, according toLos Angeles ABC station KABC -- ran away, and when he got back to his car, Vazquez was missing, police said.

The 19-year-old's body was found Monday night in a vegetation field in Moreno Valley, authorities said.

1692828229408.png

Andrea Vazquez

The man accused of abducting and murdering a 19-year-old Los Angeles woman who had been on a date with her boyfriend in a park allegedly tried to rape her as she was dying, prosecutors revealed Wednesday.
Gabriel Esparza, 20, allegedly shot and kidnapped Andrea Vazquez on Sunday in the parking stalls area of Penn Park in Whittier, about 20 miles southeast of Los Angeles, in a "randomly targeted" attack, according to the police.

"He drove her to a remote area of Moreno Valley in Riverside County where he attempted to rape her before dumping her body in a field," Los Angeles District Attorney George Gascón announced in a press release.
Esparza is charged with one count of kidnapping to commit rape and two counts of attempted forcible rape, in addition to murder and other charges.

I don't know why but I'm thinking her male companion was the one who was targeted and she was just collateral damage
Especially since he ran away. She was a gorgeous lady.
Post automatically merged:

Half of the world's men have become bitches,combination of social media and no positive strong male influences.
Only half? ;)

"He drove her to a remote area of Moreno Valley in Riverside County where he attempted to rape her before dumping her body in a field"

Makes me wonder why he wasn't successful with that deed? Did he Google search directions for sex and gave up cause he couldn't figure it out? Was there a plot twist and she was packing heat down there?

"He drove her to a remote area of Moreno Valley in Riverside County where he attempted to rape her before dumping her body in a field"

Makes me wonder why he wasn't successful with that deed? Did he Google search directions for sex and gave up cause he couldn't figure it out? Was there a plot twist and she was packing heat down there?
I’d say he forgot his ED meds

All that blood made him impotent.

Maybe raping a girl dying of a gunshot wound wasn't as arousing as he had imagined it in his mother's basement?

@DaveL

Your comment really is depressing.

I don't want to imagine that poor woman in pain, confused and frightened.

She probably knew she was dying and in her last moments being violated in anyway - i just can't.

Who gives a fuck - i hope he gets raped everyday while in prison

The suspect in Andrea Vazquez’s kidnapping and murder is reportedly “scared” after being hit with multiple felonies.
Gabriel Sean Esparza, 20, has been charged with murder, kidnapping and attempted rape in connection with the death of 19-year-old Andrea Vazquez. Mr Esparza entered a not-guilty plea when he made his first court appearance for the brutal slaying on Wednesday.

Vazquez was randomly kidnapped while on a date with her boyfriend at Penn Park in Whittier.
While Vazquez and her boyfriend were sitting in the parked car, an armed man approached them and began shooting. Vazquez’s boyfriend fled the scene and when he returned, he “discovered blood” near it and Vazquez was gone.

Vazquez’s body was found the following day in Moreno Valley.

Mr Esparza’s attorney Ambrosio Rodriguez told FOX11 that the 20-year-old was “scared.”

“Everyone in this case is in shock, and everyone who knows him can’t believe that he has been charged with this crime,” Mr Rodriguez told the network in a statement, adding that Mr Esparza is “just beginning to understand what is going on.”

Back