• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
9a7b9850-2143-49e3-954d-be887531f8cc-large16x9_AP23313013592192.jpg

BRIDGEPORT, W.Va. (CITC) — A 15-year-old female student in West Virginia is suing the Biden administration after her transgender teammate allegedly threatened her with rape multiple times.

The student, identified as A.C., competes in track and field for the Harrison County School District. Her accusations are included in a lawsuit filed against Education Secretary Miguel Cardona last month by multiple states, alleging the Education Department's latest Title IX regulations are unconstitutional.

The incidents allegedly occurred when A.C. was in middle school and involved a biologically male student who "identifies as a girl," labeled B.P.J. in the lawsuit. A.C. alleges while she was initially stronger than B.P.J. in both the shot put and discus events, the transgender student eventually surpassed her. When B.P.J. beat her in events, A.C. claims she would be faced with "offensive comments," including "you have more testosterone than I do, and I am still beating you."

However, when A.C. was in eighth grade, B.P.J.'s comments toward her turned "much more aggressive, vile, and disturbing," according to the lawsuit.

"During the end of that year, about two to three times per week, B.P.J. would look at me and say 'suck my d---,'" A.C. wrote in the lawsuit. "There were usually other girls around who heard this."

A.C. claims the comments caused her "deep distress," saying she is now fearful to one day "be forced to share a hotel room" with B.P.J. on school-related overnight trips. She notes in the lawsuit that the top competitors on track and field teams typically share hotel rooms with their teammates during larger competitions.

"If I complained, I would be unfairly labeled as 'transphobic,' even though that is not true," A.C. wrote.

A.C., as well as the state leaders included in the lawsuit, are demanding the Education Department "set aside" and ultimately vacate its new Title IX rules. When reached for comment, a department spokesperson told Crisis in the Classroom (CITC) while it "does not comment on pending litigation," its "rulemaking process is still ongoing for a Title IX regulation related to athletics."

The regulations released last month do not include finalized rules pertaining to transgender athletes. The Biden administration originally proposed last April including an element ensuring schools could not implement blanket bans on athletes competing in sports based on gender identity. Some feel the current absence of such a regulation is a "political" move designed to bolster President Joe Biden's reelection efforts.

Full Article:

I live about 15 minutes south from Bridgeport WV , I hope she wins too , biologic males that dress in womens clothes don't belong in a womans bathroom , you;re born a male , you will always be a male & that goes for females too & I really don't give a S**T if I catch a lot of Hell over what I said either

Even more evidence that this ideology needs to be stopped. It's an absolute venom to society, and it is certainly culpable in BPJ's conduct and the enabling thereof.

BPJ's conduct is an extreme, aggressive, and intentional pattern of sexual harassment and grotesque bullying. He should never have been in a position where he could be so close to this girl, and seen as having indistinguishable gender with her when such is ultimately an impossibility. The real sexual threat that BPJ poses would absolutely be enhanced if/when alone with a woman.

I live about 15 minutes south from Bridgeport WV , I hope she wins too , biologic males that dress in womens clothes don't belong in a womans bathroom , you;re born a male , you will always be a male & that goes for females too & I really don't give a S**T if I catch a lot of Hell over what I said either

In my experience, freedom of speech is respected on this forum. I have not personally experienced any censorship or retaliation from this website's proper authorities.

iu

So, this whole thing is a big hot mess. As a WV resident I've heard of BPJ for years. At the beginning I was pretty much in favor of letting things be. Identified as female starting at around 8, okay. Now, however, this has morphed into the issue of trans and sports.

Other things that are happening with this situation:

Transgender athlete takes girls’ track title after court win; five girls refuse to compete​

Fury after five WV middle school student who protested a trans athlete's participation are BANNED from future competitions as state's AG fights for their freedom of speech​

Back