• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
This vile bitch. Hope she is miserable every day, for the rest of her life.

"Stauch was sentenced to two life sentences without parole, 12 years in prison for tampering with a deceased human body, and 18 months for tampering with physical evidence.

In a verdict returned after approximately eight hours of deliberation, the 12-member jury found Stauch guilty of first-degree murder, first-degree murder of a child under the age of 12 a person in a position of trust, tampering with a deceased human body and tampering with physical evidence."

The article has Al's statement before sentencing- heartbreaking.
I'm glad the jury (consisting of members of my community) did the right thing. I'm grateful they saw through her lies, deceit, and manipulation.

This vile bitch. Hope she is miserable every day, for the rest of her life.

"Stauch was sentenced to two life sentences without parole, 12 years in prison for tampering with a deceased human body, and 18 months for tampering with physical evidence.

In a verdict returned after approximately eight hours of deliberation, the 12-member jury found Stauch guilty of first-degree murder, first-degree murder of a child under the age of 12 a person in a position of trust, tampering with a deceased human body and tampering with physical evidence."

The article has Al's statement before sentencing- heartbreaking.
I'm glad the jury (consisting of members of my community) did the right thing. I'm grateful they saw through her lies, deceit, and manipulation.
This sentence makes me want to do a happy dance! So glad that Gannon got justice!

edit to say Gannon is the name of a Zelda villian, I wonder if his parents are fans lol

Completely off topic, but anyone that grew up playing the original NES or Super NES, were in fact fans of Zelda. Lol

Al is 40. Makes sense. Nice catch.

Also, if thats the case... kinda fitting that the brand new Zelda game is being released next week, after the release was delayed in 2022.
The game's title... Tears of the Kingdom

(I know cuz I pre-ordered it last week. Lol)

True crime YouTuber slammed for charging to see autopsy photos of murdered boy, 11​

A true crime YouTuber who goes by “Zav Girl” is facing backlash for selling autopsy photos of a preteen boy from Colorado on her Patreon account.

NewsNation senior national correspondent Brian Entin reported Tuesday that Zav Girl obtained the gruesome photos of 11-year-old Gannon Stauch, who was stabbed and shot by his stepmom, Leticia Stauch, in 2020, by submitting a Freedom of Information Act request.

Entin said whoever ran Zav Girl’s Patreon account then released the photos on her page, charging her followers $3 to see them.

Her Patreon account has since been removed.

“It’s sick. It’s deranged, and you should just own up to it,” Entin said on Tuesday.

While Zav Girl has revealed her face to her 89,600 YouTube subscribers, her real name remains a mystery.

“Whoever you are, wherever you live, maybe get out from behind your computer screen, go to the local courthouse, and actually sit through a murder trial and see what it’s like for the families in real life,” Entin urged her.

True crime YouTuber slammed for charging to see autopsy photos of murdered boy, 11​

I came to post this but you beat me to it. The fact that autopsy records/photos are public record in Florida is so insane to me. This poor child’s memory just keeps getting desecrated. This YouTuber is a ghoul.

This guy a lawyer from Florida goes over whether what Zav Girl was legal or illegal. Seems that the liberal freedom of information in Florida has an exception for autopsy photos, they are not supposed to released, but that depends on who dropped the ball and allowed them out. Zav girl could have gotten lucky when she asked for the file and some dumbass just sent them along with it. But she definitely took advantage.

I’m disgusted that anyone would want them, especially to post on line. I couldn’t disrespect his bio mom and dad. I certainly couldn’t ever bring myself to look at them. This case effected by this case and watched every bit of coverage by my true crime channels including the trial.

I had watched Zav a few times in the past, but I never will again. Clearly, she doesn’t care about the victims or their families.

This whole case is horrendous enough, and then some chicks decide to livestream the autopsy photos, which weren't made public, for 3$. People who willingly go and and watch a live with photos a dead child's naked, decomposing body are either p*dos, necrofiles, or both. Also congrats to those subhumans for actually managing to blame the prosecution and Gannon's family for not sealing the report. Because obviously they should have been able to foresee that people would actually be depraved enough to use this little boy's autopsy photos for their personal gain. I hope that Gannon's family will take legal action against the two subhumans, and will be able to heal from everything that happened without some dumbasses exploiting Gannon's story again.

Fuck your apology- you have no soul.

Why has Youtube not suspended her channel?

What a giant fucking crock of shit.

So much useless information she throws in there so you don't have time to really think about what she's saying.

"I made people pay to watch this to stop people from watching this!" (...without paying me!)

It may not have been her intention to receive the photos, but it certainly was her intention that people pay her to see them. Does she think that people who are paying for all the files and patreon perks are only paying for everything there EXCEPT the photos? Does she honestly expect people to believe she didn't think about the attention that could be garnered by offering these photos for a fee?

If you have time this is a great video discussing this horrific case.

I can only imagine the guilt the parents feel. The mother Landon, for not being able to care for Gannon, and the father for taking custody and allowing this monster to be around him.

Leticia is the epitome of evil.

Back