• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Went from all calm, cool and collected to OMGWTFCAPSLOCK!!!1! in, like, 30 fucking seconds.

Timothy didn't just bully Noel, it was just the other way around. Noel and his crack head mother stole Timothy's expensive phone. Noel just killed Timothy if front of a lot of children who just said that Timothy did not just bully Noel, but that it was just the other way around. We knew Timothy, and he was not that type of young man. He was a best young man. He was my son's best friend for the longest time. We miss Timothy and I will not just let his name be disgraced here among you trash! Noel was just getting raised by a crack head, but which is why he just kept making the wrong choices. Timothy's mother is not just the crack head that Noel's mother just still is until this very day. As a matter of fact, Noel and his mother were incarcerated at the same exact time. Like mother like son is all we can just say.

I remember when I discovered the joys of copy/paste.

Of course, I was four years old.

Timothy didn't just bully Noel, it was just the other way around. Noel and his crack head mother stole Timothy's expensive phone. Noel just killed Timothy if front of a lot of children who just said that Timothy did not just bully Noel, but that it was just the other way around. We knew Timothy, and he was not that type of young man. He was a best young man. He was my son's best friend for the longest time. We miss Timothy and I will not just let his name be disgraced here among you trash! Noel was just getting raised by a crack head, but which is why he just kept making the wrong choices. Timothy's mother is not just the crack head that Noel's mother just still is until this very day. As a matter of fact, Noel and his mother were incarcerated at the same exact time. Like mother like son is all we can just say.
Thank You for taking the time to set me straight with this logical explanation.

YOUR MOMA! WHO IS MOST LIKELY JUST LIKE NOEL'S MOTHER, BUT WHICH IS JUST WHY YOU ARE ONLY JUST THAT OFFENDED! OTHERWISE IT WOULDN'T JUST BOTHER YOU TRASH! I'M SURE YOU WEREN'T JUST RAISED ANY BETTER EITHER. JUST GO TAKE YOUR MEDS CRAZY KILLING SUPPORTING TRASH!

Don't let her upset you countess. She obviously just got off the boat with that garbled bunch of wtf. English cannot be her first language.

2ag3qzp.gif

NOEL WITH HIS CRACK HEAD MOTHER WHO WAS JUST IN JAIL AT THE SAME EXACT TIME AS NOEL AFTER HE JUST STABBED TIMOTHY, JUST ROBBED TIMOTHY! IT WAS NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND! LIKE TRASH MOTHER ESTEVEZ LIKE TRASH SON ESTEVEZ! WELL THANK GOD THEY CLEANED UP THE TRASH BUT JUST CHARGED IT AS AN ADULT SO HE CAN NEVER EVER GET OUT OF PRISON. THEY NEED JUST CHARGE HIM AND HIS MOTHER BOTH FOR JUST ROBBING TIMOTHY!

Did you pick up her CRACk habit? You sound like a fool...repeating the same shit you already said. You came HERE! we did not search out you. Tim and Noel had parents, community and school system and law systems that failed them! Why didn't Tim call the police if he was so sure it was his friend or crack whore mother who stole it??!! Likely bcz that is how TIm got the iPhone! Tim is dead because all you adults around him didn't give him the skills to function and live without affecting someone else with his misery! Someone, anyone in these boys lives should have been the ones to make them conversate about what had gone wrong with their friendship. Noel can't be to blame bcz his Mom is a crackhead, but it does go to prove that he has had to fend for himself because the adults are selfish, ignorant and choosing to stay that way! Bye bye now!

If you want to help; start talking to kids about how to RESOLVE their angst and anger - (hint) withOUT violence and intimidation. That will honor Timothy more than your attacking those who are reading about the selfishness, entitlement and anger that seems to be running rampart!

NOEL WITH HIS CRACK HEAD MOTHER WHO WAS JUST IN JAIL AT THE SAME EXACT TIME AS NOEL AFTER HE JUST STABBED TIMOTHY, JUST ROBBED TIMOTHY! IT WAS NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND! LIKE TRASH MOTHER ESTEVEZ LIKE TRASH SON ESTEVEZ! WELL THANK GOD THEY CLEANED UP THE TRASH BUT JUST CHARGED IT AS AN ADULT SO HE CAN NEVER EVER GET OUT OF PRISON. THEY NEED JUST CHARGE HIM AND HIS MOTHER BOTH FOR JUST ROBBING TIMOTHY!

Robbery means they used force or a weapon to take away Tim's phone. Did you, Tim or any 'concerned and caring adult' call the police to report the 'robbery'? Are you aware you can call for a 'theft' too?? LoL No need to sensationalize the story more! We were already interested in the FACTS of the case and our comments amongst ourselves....Like mother, like son??!! So Tim's mom is a bully too?!?? For robbing Tim but not for taking his life, is that because it was self-defense???

YEAH I'M SAYING FROM EXPERIENCE YOU DEFINTIELY KNOW HOW TO RELATE, BECAUSE YOU ACTUALLY JUST SHOW BUT PROVE THAT YOU CANNOT EVEN JUST THINK WITH RESPOND BETTER! I HOPE THEY PUT NOEL UNDER THE PRISON FOR KILLING TIMOTHY!

WTF? Is this english?

YO' MAMA!

I ain't got nothing to say to all that gobbledeegook except

YO' MAMA!:crack:

Gracious! That “lady” has no grasp of the English language. Funny, all those other people who said that “Saint Timothy ” was the bully must have been lying. I'm not saying the boy deserved to die, but how much do these bullies expect their victims to take without some kind of revenge? Maybe Noel thought this was his only option. Either way, with his mental issues, I don't think that he should be tried as an adult.

She sounds like someone from Nigeria, when you call customer service. Only worse.
She's better than who? My baby makes better sense. And all he does is say things like,"Duh, ugh, argh, bah."

Yes, I realize it's a year old. I followed a link from another post to this one.

And then I followed you here. Not stalking, or anything; I was just interested in what you had to say.

We all miss one thread or another...there's gold in them thar DD hills...

free noel for putting that bully n
n****r in the dirt. bully = death!!! thank you noel!! you did us a BIG FUCKING FAVOR. piss on timothy

Latest posts

Back