• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Okay, okay... this thread does not need to turn into an examination of lithiumgirl... a member who lists herself as a "pretty nice troll." You guys are too easy, sometimes. :hilarious:

It seems to be generally understood that children are more responsible with a tool that they are carefully exposed to and monitored by parents while using rather than sheltered from entirely and left to figure it out on their own at a later age. There's a ton of research to back it up, too.

Continuing to argue with the one individual - a self-described troll - who chooses to believe otherwise is an exercise in futility.

Back to Nicole or a related, non-lithiumgirl topic.

Now this broad looks crazier than a shit house rat :eek:
pztE1ES.png

Looks better here at this link:
http://heavy.com/news/2016/01/natal...virginia-facebook-page-virginia-tech-student/
Back to the story... Shiiiiiiiit! Talk about not really knowing a book by its cover. Keepers actually looked quite sweet and demure in her other photos, but that mugshot looks straight up fierce bitch mean! As for Eisenhower, I feel like his eyes had a bit of that strange dead undertone already, but based on lifestyle alone, who could have ever guessed?!

I was especially horrified that Keepers said she was excited to be part of something secretive and special. W. T. F. Evil lurking behind that sweet smile the whole time. That poor girl was singled out for their sick entertainment. I can't imagine how scared she was! :(

You simply can't convince me that otherwise nice kids can be talked into wanting to murder another human being for fun (or anything for that matter). I don't even like squishing bugs. How does this happen? How do they get like this?!

Well... that was incredibly depressing. The desperation is so palpable. Poor dear. Not old enough to have the perspective or wisdom. And there are thousands of girls just like her on social media every moment of the day. It's like an ad for victim hood to the predators.

This whole thing of cutsey fake relationships online with no actual substance or face to face contact is incredibly disturbing to me. And I don't mean online friends or flirting, I mean the whole "I love you forever and I'm going to kill myself without you baby" after "dating" online for a whole week. It's just so flipping STRANGE.

This whole thing of cutsey fake relationships online with no actual substance or face to face contact is incredibly disturbing to me. And I don't mean online friends or flirting, I mean the whole "I love you forever and I'm going to kill myself without you baby" after "dating" online for a whole week. It's just so flipping STRANGE.
Yeah, friggin' weirdos. :oops:

Yeah, friggin' weirdos. :oops:
That's hilarious. It's ok Rod... I wasn't referring to you... Only vulnerable young girls who think they'll spontaneously combust without an online BF. Your version is endearing.

BTW I obviously missed something big. Is there still a thread around where I can shamelessly read about the implosion of your relationship? :watching:

Athena summed it up nicely but since you are still not getting it, I'll explain again.

If you are responding to a poster who admits she's a "nice troll" then you are due a lesson on how to deal with trolls online.
Avoid arguments: If you do get on a one-to-one with someone you suspect to be a troll, keep your remarks to an absolute minimum. State your facts and move on. Put the ball in their court. By the second remark or so, a troll would have identified himself.

Don’t let them flatter to deceive: There is a high chance that a troll will pay a compliment or two to ingratiate himself before he starts his attack. This is a tough one as there are many real admirers who do sugar coat their comments.

Ask For Supporting Data: To net a troll in the anti-spam net, you can ask for data that can quickly verified like an email address or domain name. Genuine commentators usually have an online persona to back themselves.

The power of the webmaster: You can use blacklists and whitelists to separate the bad from the good. IP addresses can be tracked and persistent attacks from an IP or a range of IPs can be effectively blocked.

http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/5-effective-ways-deal-arrogant-internet-trolls/

Comments should, at the very least, contain something to do with the original topic. Not just a zing about which poster you think is a douche canoe and should die in a car crash.

with a tool

I think the INTERNET is a great tool, its valuable. Its a shame so many kids get caught up in the dark side of it. Addictions too gaming is also a huge issue. Exposure to predators, its also very dangerous place for kids with low self esteem, its a shame that children are looking for an escape, or validation from strangers because they're not otherwise engaged in real life. But fuck kids for minute, its a problem with some adults too.

Last edited:
What the fuck is going on? :rolleyes: I only added info to this thread because I live here. Didn't mean to stir some shit pot.

Last edited:
UPDATE:
images

Montgomery County Juvenile and Domestic Relations Judge Robert Viar Jr. found probable cause to send the case to a grand jury, which will meet in late July to determine whether the two former college students from Maryland should be indicted.

Blacksburg Police detective Ryan Hite testified that Keepers told investigators she and Eisenhauer discussed several ways to kill Nicole: drugging her, making it look like suicide and knocking her unconscious and leaving her to die of exposure. They settled on what she called "the official plan," Hite said: "Grab her from behind, cover her mouth and slit her throat."

Keepers insisted to investigators she was not present during the actual killing. At one point in her police interview, she said Eisenhauer forced her involvement but she later said she participated because it made her feel like part of a special, secret club.

"She referred to Eisenhauer as a sociopath and to herself as a sociopath in training," Hite said.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/cops-su...nicole-lovell-murder-a-sociopath-in-training/

images
Victim, 13 year old Nicole Lovell

I find such absence in the faces of Nicole's murderers while Nicole appeared lit from the inside out in every picture I've viewed of her. Her parents must be so crushed and still reeling from the blow that such sweetness and light was so suddenly and cruelly removed from this world.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...ech-students-murder-trial-20160520-story.html

The secret rendezvous with freshman David Eisenhauer was a ruse, police testified Friday, part of an elaborate plan he hatched with a close friend to kill the middle-school student and keep his inappropriate relationship with her from becoming public. His friend Natalie Keepers also had a sinister motivation, a police detective testified, recounting how Keepers told police that she was a "sociopath-in-training" and that the secrecy and intrigue surrounding the murder plot gave her "the best feeling."

This girl, especially, needs to never be released, she'll most certainly murder again, she likes it.

L
former Virginia Tech students were indicted on Tuesday in the slaying of a seventh-grade girl who was found dead last January, days after authorities said she sneaked out of her window to rendezvous with the older teens, a county prosecutor said.

David Eisenhauer, 19, was indicted by a grand jury on charges of first-degree murder, abduction and hiding the body of 13-year-old Nicole Lovell, Montgomery County Commonwealth's Attorney Mary Pettit said in a statement.

Meanwhile, Natalie Keepers, also 19, was charged with being an accessory to kidnapping and murder and with helping hide the body, the attorney said.

Authorities have not provided clues about a motive, but a friend of Eisenhauer told The Roanoke Times in May that Eisenhauer texted him about meeting a teenage girl at a party and later learning that she was underage.

A neighbor told The Associated Press in February that Nicole told eight-year-old friends before she vanished from her mother's home that she planned to sneak out to meet her 18-year-old 'boyfriend,' who she said was named David.

Authorities said Lovell and Eisenhauer met online and messaged on the anonymous texting app, Kik.

Prosecutors previously said messages on the girl's phone led to the suspects.

Lovell's disappearance in January set off a massive, days-long search.

The girl, who suffered from bullying at school and online over her weight and a tracheotomy scar, needed daily medication after surviving a liver transplant, lymphoma and a drug-resistant bacterial infection as a child.

At a preliminary hearing in May, Blacksburg police Detective Ryan Hite said Keepers told investigators she and Eisenhauer discussed several ways to kill Nicole: drugging her, making it look like suicide and knocking her unconscious and leaving her to die of exposure.

They settled on what Keepers called 'the official plan,' Hite said: 'Grab her from behind, cover her mouth and slit her throat.'

She said she participated because it made her feel like part of a secret club, calling Eisenhauer a 'sociopath' and herself as a 'sociopath in training,' investigators said.

Blacksburg Detective D.L. Twigger testified in May that Eisenhauer said he arranged to pick Nicole up outside her apartment, but he thought she was much older.

He said Nicole did not get in his car and started walking back toward her apartment, and he drove away.

Trial dates in March 2017 were set on Tuesday in both cases, and Eisenhauer and Keepers both face up to life in prison, Pettit said.
LINK

Last edited:
Lawyers for a man charged with murder in the death of a 13-year-old Virginia girl have asked a judge to throw out incriminating statements he allegedly made to investigators.

David Eisenhauer, of Columbia, Maryland, is accused of taking Nicole Lovell to a wooded area and stabbing her to death.

Eisenhauer is scheduled to go on trial Nov. 2. In court documents, his lawyers say his statements should be tossed out because investigators violated his rights.

His arguments are similar to those made by his co-defendant, Natalie Keepers, who objected to how police questioned her and eventually got a confession. Keepers, of Laurel, Maryland, is charged as an accessory. Her trial is scheduled to begin in February.

https://wtop.com/virginia/2017/10/virginia-teen-slaying-suspect-wants-statements-thrown-out/
[doublepost=1518208880,1507747141][/doublepost]
A former Virginia Tech student pleaded no contest Friday in the 2016 killing of a 13-year-old girl.

David Eisenhauer, 20, entered his plea to all three charges against him in the stabbing death of Nicole Lovell: first-degree murder, abduction and concealing a body.

The plea came on the fourth day of testimony in his trial. Prosecutors told jurors Eisenhauer, then 18, killed Lovell, a 7th-grader from Blacksburg, because he was afraid she would expose his improper relationship with the underage girl.

Lovell's mother, Tammy Weeks, hugged prosecutor Mary Pettitt after Eisenhauer entered his pleas and was found guilty by Judge Robert Turk. The judge told Eisenhauer he faces up to life, plus 15 years.

'I was blessed to be Nicole's mother, to be her friend for 13 years,' Weeks later told reporters as she choked back tears. 'We fought every fight together... She was a great and beautiful girl.'

During opening statements, Eisenhauer's lawyer attempted to shift the blame to his alleged accomplice, Natalie Keepers, who has been charged as an accessory and is scheduled to go on trial in September.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-student-pleads-no-contest-girls-killing.html

This little chuckle fuck here is gonna get what's coming to him in the worst way and I can't find it in me to care.
He could have avoided all this by not being a creep but clearly that was too much for this walking thumb.
It's obvious he is charming and it's a wonder there are not more victims.

A former Virginia Tech student convicted of fatally stabbing a 13-year-old girl said he was sorry before he was sentenced to 50 years in prison.

David Eisenhauer was an 18-year-old freshman studying engineering when he developed a relationship with Nicole Lovell, a 7th-grader in Blacksburg.

Prosecutor Mary Pettitt said Eisenhauer and Lovell communicated online for months before meeting at least once in person. Pettitt said they met again in January 2016, when Eisenhauer lured Lovell out of her family's apartment with the promise of a "secret date," then killed her because he was afraid she would expose their relationship.
Natalie Keepers, a friend of Eisenhauer's whom prosecutors have identified as his accomplice, is scheduled to stand trial in September on charges of being an accessory before the fact and concealing a body. Prosecutors have said that Keepers told police Eisenhauer told her he feared Lovell could be pregnant. Keepers said Eisenhauer told her he may have had sex with Lovell at a party, but couldn't remember because he blacked out and later woke up in a ditch.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/ny-news-eisenhauer-fifty-years-20180627-story.html

I wonder if they checked to see if she was pregnant during the autopsy! I knew there had to be a twist to this story.

Soooo poll here:

Who is more fucked up?

-The boy that says "I think I got this 13yr old pregnant. I want to kill her and I need your help to do so and conceal the body"
-Or the friend/girl who hears that and says, "Sure thing, when do we start this cool secret club?"

Soooo poll here:

Who is more fucked up?

-The boy that says "I think I got this 13yr old pregnant. I want to kill her and I need your help to do so and conceal the body"
-Or the friend/girl who hears that and says, "Sure thing, when do we start this cool secret club?"
Equal but on different spectrums.

A former Virginia Tech student pleaded guilty Tuesday to concealing the body of a slain 13-year-old girl, but still faces trial on a more serious charge of being an accessory to the teen's killing.

Natalie Keepers is scheduled to go on trial in September, accused of being an accessory before the fact in the killing of Nicole Lovell, a Blacksburg middle school student.

Keepers, of Laurel, Maryland, and David Eisenhauer, of Columbia, Maryland, were freshmen engineering students at Virginia Tech when Lovell was fatally stabbed in 2016.

Eisenhauer is serving a 50-year sentence after pleading no contest to charges of first-degree murder, abduction and concealing a body.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-guilty-concealing-body-13-year-old-girl.html

An ex-Virginia Tech student, 21, has been found guilty of being an accessory before the fact of first degree murder for helping her friend plot the murder of his secret 13-year-old girlfriend.

Prosecutors say that Natalie Keepers was closely involved in helping David Eisenhauer, 21, plan the death of Nicole Lovell; going with him to buy a shovel and helping him pick out the location for the murder.

Text messages also showed that the pair discussed the methods to kill Lovell - Eisenhauer's secret 13-year-old online girlfriend.

Lawyers for Keepers, who pleaded not guilty to being an accessory before the fact, argued that she never really believed he planned to kill Lovell, and that she was 'just playing along with his fantasy.'

Attorney Kris Olin said that Keepers had never even met the victim but 'loved being part of the plan, not because it was a plan to murder but because it was a plan to be close to David.'

Olin told the jury that 'playing along' is not the same as 'shared intent.'

But on Thursday, a jury found Keepers, who spent most of the hearing with her head down, wiping tears from her eyes, guilty.

Her sentencing hearing has not yet been set.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...lot-murder-secret-13-year-old-girlfriend.html

Still wondering if they did a pregnancy test on the girl.

Keepers is a piece of shit! Same "I don't give a fuck" look!
6721524-6435691-image-a-1_1543361753940.jpg

Back