• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
1647829788306.png

A Redlands youth soccer coach is behind bars after police found him with a 14-year-old girl in the back of his vehicle, officials said.

Redlands police officers made contact with Jonathan Jeremy Ledesma during a vehicle check near Fairway Drive and Country Club Drive a little after 4 a.m. Thursday where he claimed that the victim was his girlfriend.

While searching Ledesma's car and phone, officers located sexual text messages in between and "evidence of sex acts inside of the vehicle," according to a Redlands PD news release.

"Detectives interviewed the victim who disclosed that since she turned 14, she has had sex with Ledesma multiple times," the release says.

Authorities fear there may be more victims given Ledesma's access to minors as a youth coach.

Ledesma is being held without bail at Central Detention Center in San Bernardino on various charges of sexual assault on a minor.
1647830033065.png

When I was in high school (late 80s, and no freshmen, so ages 15-17 pretty much), my soccer coach looked EXACTLY like Kip Winger. We all crushed hard on him. To his credit he did a very good job of literally peeling underaged girls of off himself every day and, from my knowledge, never once crossed any lines with his students.

This guy here looks creepy, obvs ACTS creepy, and isn’t a teacher by trade (it seems he is a soccer coach on the side?). We should hope that his current and future employers know about his side hustle.

California's age of consent is 18 years old .. they even put their minimum age of victim as 18 years old .. which shocked the shit out of me considering all the “open mindedness” with it’s governmental attributes and the acceptance with most residents ..

Last edited:
Redlands AYSO has long been a place where families and their children come together to not just play, coach and referee soccer games, but to connect in the spirit of community, often forging lifelong friendships.
But that community was shattered in March 2022 when Jonathan Jeremy Ledesma, a Redlands AYSO coach for a decade, was arrested on suspicion of having sex with a 14-year-old girl he had known for five years and previously coached.

Ledesma, who had been married for 17 years at the time of his arrest and has three daughters who played in Redlands AYSO, was sentenced in San Bernardino Superior Court on May 23 to three years in “county prison,” a county jail where inmates serve state prison sentences.
In a plea agreement with prosecutors on March 14, Ledesma, 41, pleaded no contest to one felony count of unlawful sexual intercourse with a person under the age of 16.

Prosecutors alleged Ledesma had sex repeatedly with his victim from Feb. 6 to March 17, 2022 — the day he was arrested. Under terms of his plea agreement, five additional felony charges were dismissed.
Additionally, Ledesma, who has been in custody at the West Valley Detention Center in Rancho Cucamonga, will not be required to register as a sex offender, District Attorney Jason Anderson said.
During Ledesma’s May 23 sentencing, Judge Colin Bilash told Ledesma he will be given a “fresh start” once he’s released from custody, according to some Redlands AYSO parents who were present during the sentencing, including Ledesma’s wife and one of his daughters.
Neither the victim nor anyone from her family attended the sentencing, but Ledesma did apologize to her and her family prior to his sentencing, according to those present during the hearing.

His wife divorced him.

I think the judge thought he was the victim and the fourteen year old girl was the actual criminal.

Back