• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Podargus

Reality Bites
This is from 2013. I searched. I found 5 pages of shopping cart threads, but not this one.

Oh, um ..... It isn't a shopping cart .....

The accident, which was caught on CCTV, happened on Friday morning at Lianhua supermarket in Shanghai.

The 60-year-old, who was shopping alone, died from horrific injuries after being hit by the metal trolley at the Chinese store.

According to a report on Stompand & QQ two men had loaded a trolley of their own with 15 crates of drinks, instead of using a supermarket trolley - store trolleys are adapted to lock onto the ridges on the escalator.

Police are currently investigating the incident.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ed-escalator-Chinese-store.html#ixzz3ycYX5GRY

Last edited:
Farkin idiots, she really didn't have any hope of getting out of the way. It's China so I expect they are/have been charged.

Last edited:
Back