• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
FORT WORTH, Texas - A Fort Worth man was captured in Waco and is now facing capital murder charges for the death of his young daughter.

Fugitive task force members arrested 25-year-old Rakeem Dory after getting a tip about his whereabouts. He arrived back in Fort Worth and was booked into the Tarrant County jail Wednesday afternoon.
full

Fort Worth Police Officer Buddy Calzada said Dory's daughter, 4-year-old Zianne Essix, died back in February. But the medical examiner just ruled her death a homicide last week.
[....]
According to police documents, Dory called 911 on Feb. 17 because Zianne wasn’t breathing and her lips were blue.

While at the hospital, Dory claimed the little girl had fallen off a plastic slide in her playroom the previous day. He said she appeared fine but he put an ice pack on her head throughout the day.

Dory admitted giving Zianne “six licks” as punishment for not helping to clean up later that day. He also said he got angry because she soiled herself several times while standing in the playroom for punishment.

Doctors at Cook Children’s Medical Center found brain swelling and significant bruising all over the little girl’s body that they said was not consistent with Dory’s story of a fall.

Investigators also found evidence of blood in the family’s playroom and they recovered recorded phone conversations between Dory and his step-parents that are now considered evidence in the capital murder case, the police documents state.

Police said Zianne was living with Dory because her biological mother was already in prison for child neglect.

Dory’s wife was not at home at the time of the alleged abuse. Another 2-year-old child in the home was not hurt.

Dory did admit giving Zianne “six licks” as punishment for not helping to clean up later that day.

- She is 4 -put her is a short time out - don't let her watch Peppa Pig.

He also said he got angry because she soiled herself several times while standing in the playroom for punishment.

- She was probably terrified or expected to stand there for too long.

Doctors at Cook Children’s Medical Center found brain swelling and significant bruising all over the little girl’s body that they said was not consistent with Dory’s story of a fall.

- You wanted to use that baby as a punching bag and would have found any reason to beat her.

Investigators also found evidence of blood in the family’s playroom and they recovered recorded phone conversations between Dory and his step-parents that are now considered evidence in the capital murder case, police documents say.

- If these people knew he was abusive and a shit dad I hope they are haunted.

Police said Zianne was living with Dory because her biological mother was already in prison for child neglect.

- Sad that this Lil Pud has probably always been abused and neglected by those who were suppose to love and protect her.

Dory’s wife was not at home at the time of the alleged abuse.
- He has shit taste in women I am sure she knew he was abusive and did nothing. I am sure she has seen him hurt the child on other occasions.

Another 2-year-old child in the home was not hurt.

- Dumb Dory you know your bitch is gonna have the two year old calling somebody else daddy. I hope you can't sleep at night worrying about how they are treating this child.

Last edited:
Why would this MF be making a 4 year old clean? I mean a 4 year old is suppose to pick up toys and stuff like that. She probably soiled herself because her dad was an abusive dick face and she was just a wee one. I consider that belt he beat her with as a weapon, I was hit with a belt growing up by a VERY strong mother and father and it was bad. If he was mad, it’s no telling how hard he hit her with it. Right, he trained as a boxer.....on his baby girl’s body. Do unto others, I hope his mouth and ass get boxed by Bubba and buddies in prison. And I hope they use their.........

Last edited:
At another point, Dory said, “Me and Zianne really didn’t see eye-to-eye, almost never. I never really had that type of connection that I connected with her like that. I really didn’t.”

Dory's wife told police that "he probably got super frustrated with Zianne possibly peeing and pooping on herself and whipped her too hard."
At the hospital, she was questioned by investigators from the Department of Family and Protective Services. They asked her about “all the bruising on Zianne” and she was thinking, “What bruising? What are they talking about?”

Once she went into the hospital room, she pulled back the sheet on Zianne and thought “What the [expletive]. Where did all these bruises come from?”

“I had so many questions that I wanted to ask him, but I’m not even gonna lie, I didn’t want the answers right then because I felt like I would have reacted,” she told the detective, according to the affidavit.

She told police she didn't "want to fathom" what happened to the child.

During the investigation, Dory told police that he once trained to be a boxer.

While at the hospital, Dory told a Fort Worth police officer that Zianne hadn't been helping clean like she was supposed to, so "he struck her six times with his belt," according to the affidavit.

He then instructed her to stand in the playroom and do “breathing exercises as punishment for not helping clean up,” the affidavit said.

Dory's wife left with the 2-year-old girl around 2:30 p.m. He was home with Zianne. A couple hours later, he found that Zianne had urinated and defecated on herself.

He gave her a bath and she was told to keep standing in the playroom for punishment, according to the affidavit.

Dory was home alone with Zianne until around 10:30 p.m. when his wife and other daughter returned. He told investigators that Zianne was still in her room and had soiled herself again, records show.

He said he bathed the child and put her to bed. He told police that he and his wife were watching TV when they heard a scream. That's when they found her in bed not breathing.
1590395617626.png

1590395949084.png

Last edited:
Back